That was the best I've seen from my team yet

Devries4

Laszlo is wrong about the shots on goal Inverness had. Kello made 2 good saves.

I thought Inverness were by quite a way the weakest team we've played in the league so far. They had nothing up front at all.

I thought Inverness were by quite a way the weakest team we've played in the league so far. They had nothing up front at all.

Their defence looked like they'd make a pretty decent rugby team.

Buffalo Bill

I thought he made at least 4(maybe 5) great saves, one early on where he put it out for a corner with his feet when the boy was clean through on the left, 2 saves after his 'quick throw out', his dive at the forwards feet when he got injured and his second half save.

I thought he made at least 4(maybe 5) great saves, one early on where he put it out for a corner with his feet when the boy was clean through on the left, 2 saves after his 'quick throw out', his dive at the forwards feet when he got injured and his second half save.

You're right Gambo, I forgot those. He had a really good game, MoTM this week.

First game in 8 months and i thought that was the worst game ever. No atmosphere and half the players did not give a ******.

My mate's mum and dad payed ?28 for a ticket. Hearts have no clue that a credit crisis is gripping the world - 12,800 and falling.

Get these jokers tae ****** - what a shambles.

First game in 8 months and i thought that was the worst game ever. No atmosphere and half the players did not give a ******.

My mate's mum and dad payed ?28 for a ticket. Hearts have no clue that a credit crisis is gripping the world - 12,800 and falling.

Get these jokers tae ****** - what a shambles.

Maybe Csaba's pleased with the clean sheet. He'll obviously be delighted with the three points. Could be he's trying a bit of positive psychology.

But it was brutal today. A really poor game of football.

Maybe Csaba's pleased with the clean sheet. He'll obviously be delighted with the three points. Could be he's trying a bit of positive psychology.

But it was brutal today. A really poor game of football.

Aye magic you speak french, but you clearly don't undertand economics.

Do you know that Romonov's joke of a bank will get no deals in the western money markets.

Mod Edit.

Hearts have a proud traditional and we will take are club back!

We should blame Romanov?

We should blame Romanov?

Robinson, but Romonov is not the solution.

I hate posting this rant, but clearly he has divided the support - at least 5,000 have turned their back on the club.

Honest truth, but that performance today, if the quoted ?10m per annum wage bill is true was woeful!

I am entitled to an opinion and don't like how the club is being run - if this is a pro-Romonov site then i will leave, but the Hearts players gave up their lives for their country and that's i will always respect them for that!

Aye magic you speak french, but you clearly don't undertand economics.

Do you know that Romonov's joke of a bank will get no deals in the western money markets.

Mod Edit.

Hearts have a proud traditional and we will take are club back!

This is quite the best post I have ever read on Kickback.

Well done, sir. I salute you.

Csaba is easily pleased then. We were good at times and mediocre for the rest. Looked very much like last season I'm afraid.

Full marks to the centre halves and goalkeeper who were excellent, also credit to Stewart and Karipidis. But we are severely lacking up front. Calum Elliot got dogs abuse but he is better than Mole.

This is quite the best post I have ever read on Kickback.Well done, sir. I salute you.
Cheers mate, or you are being cheeky!Banters cool!Most turbulent week on the stock markets and i thought i would put a new slant on things - basically UKIO is a dead duck as far as credit borrowing goes!*

Whilst there is a lot of negativity on the site tonight and quite a few people saying we are no better than last season, looking on the bright side we have taken 12 points in 6 games this season, last year we finished with only 4 times that after 38.

I thought the game today was boring but a great 3 points . i felt we controlled the game very well , just wish we would up the tempo a little to finish teams off.The 3 points where never in any doubt IMO

cmon the JTs

Csaba is easily pleased then. We were good at times and mediocre for the rest. Looked very much like last season I'm afraid.

Full marks to the centre halves and goalkeeper who were excellent, also credit to Stewart and Karipidis. But we are severely lacking up front. Calum Elliot got dogs abuse but he is better than Mole.

I agree. Quite concerning. We seemed flat, incohesive and lacking spirit, I thought. And the oppo were really, really poor - there for the taking. Yet how many saves did the ICT keeper have to make in the whole 90 mins? 4? Not nearly good enough.

I agree. Quite concerning. We seemed flat, incohesive and lacking spirit, I thought. And the oppo were really, really poor - there for the taking. Yet how many saves did the ICT keeper have to make in the whole 90 mins? 4? Not nearly good enough.

We had Stewart Karipidis and Zaliukas all playing with injuries and under the circumstances I think getting three points was a decent achievement.

Csaba is one of those who does not like negatives he only sees positives hence the comments about how well we did today.

A lot of teams will play a lot better than we did today but lose we won so that is a positive.

Cheers mate, or you are being cheeky!Banters cool!Most turbulent week on the stock markets and i thought i would put a new slant on things - basically UKIO is a dead duck as far as credit borrowing goes!*

Not a pal of Sergey's are you? :107years:

Karapidis and Stewart should have been hooked after 60 minutes. Both were knackered that's why we resorted to long punt in second half. As for Clum being better than Mole....you're having a larf?????:eek:

must admit i did not think it was as bad today as all my mates and most of you

i thought wee played well in some parts and looked more organised

i think casa is probably blowing it up because he is seeing the stuff he is working on in training starting to show up on the field

You're right Gambo, I forgot those. He had a really good game, MoTM this week.

his double in the first half was excellent, my man o the mathc also:):):)

ToadKiller Dog

While not setting the world on fire it was a good win against your standard stodgy inverness side ,clearly lots of work still to be done more so on better movement to go with the passing game and when to look to put in a bit more pace,that might come with a better player at linking/holding the ball up front.

must admit to getting board in the 2nd half ,but a few higher octaine games coming up soon.

Again praise for Kello think we have found a very good keeper there.

Whilst there is a lot of negativity on the site tonight and quite a few people saying we are no better than last season, looking on the bright side we have taken 12 points in 6 games this season, last year we finished with only 4 times that after 38.

Remember we still have Aberdeen, Dundee Utd, Hibs, and celtic to play in this quarter of the season. Those games will define what season we are going to have.

It is pleasing that Hearts still have important players to come back from injury, and that the team has learned how to defend again, and hold on to that all important unbeaten home record.

portobellojambo1

I tend to understand where he is coming from, but don't think it is the best we have played by any means. We have played poorly in 3 games this season, Rangers away, Falkirk away and ICT at home, and won the last.

I am a great believer that if you can play poorly and still win so much the better. Yesterday wasn't the best performance of the season, but it was the best of the poor performances. ICT have always made it difficult for us at Tynecastle, yesterday was no different, but yesterday we won.

I am like Laszlo, I would happily accept a season in which we won all games 1-0, because that would be more than enough to secure the title.

siegementality

I find it hard to find any differencies between this team, the one of the last two years, or, barring the obvious exceptions, any other Hearts team for that matter. The same elementary mistakes are being made, too many players lack desire and passion, some players are average at best and worst of all we don't even have a striker (although Tullberg might solve the problem) who can score goals.

I've seen yesterdays performance from dozens of other Hearts teams, hardly inspirational.

The wages thing is my biggest problem - levein created a great team with half the money and had a superb home record against the non OF teams - i hate to say it but we are utter gash just now as is the rest of the SPL and the sooner we all realise it then maybe our expectations will become more realisitic.

also kevin mckenna should be brought back in to give a talk about desire and passion, he wasny a great player but he is easily the most committed player of recent years!

The ?10M was 3 years ago.

It's probably half that now.

We played decent possesion footbal yesterday, and we had successes in important areas. I'm more confident than not.

Archived