Well Done Scott Wilson

Rod01

Well Done Scott Wilson.....

I have been getting seriously brassed off with the fortnightly....

No. 10, LAAARRRYYYY KIIIINNNGGSSSSTTTOOOONNN

Nice to hear his name read out normally today with the same emphasis as the rest of the team, the majority of which try 10 times more than that wee scrote. No need for cult status, no need for "special treatment" unless of course he displays the effort and skill formerly shown.

Rod.

Guest jambomickey
Well Done Scott Wilson.....

I have been getting seriously brassed off with the fortnightly....

No. 10, LAAARRRYYYY KIIIINNNGGSSSSTTTOOOONNN

Nice to hear his name read out normally today with the same emphasis as the rest of the team, the majority of which try 10 times more than that wee scrote. No need for cult status, no need for "special treatment" unless of course he displays the effort and skill formerly shown.

Rod.

scotts a jambo like us and has been dissapointed with his performances

He also played Mr Jones by Counting Crows.

Cracking song!

I was expecting to hear 'Wages Day' by Deacon Blue.

More importantly, he played the always-brilliant Thunderstruck by AC/DC! Nothing better to get you pumped up for a game of football!

More importantly, he played the always-brilliant Thunderstruck by AC/DC! Nothing better to get you pumped up for a game of football!

you beat me to it

I've met Scott a couple of times and he's a top bloke.

Thank god he got rid of that awful 'What a Beautiful Day' dirge.

Buffalo Bill

Thunderstruck sounded brilliant today and I'm sure would be even better played at a Hibs, Celts or Gers match - the atmosphere would be electric.

Scott even mentioned possibly playing Whole Lotta Rosie - could we get 'Angus' changed to 'Miko'??????

You can't beat a good bit of rock.

Doctor FinnBarr

Music for gay bikers!

:107years:

Thunderstruck sounded brilliant today and I'm sure would be even better played at a Hibs, Celts or Gers match - the atmosphere would be electric.

Scott even mentioned possibly playing Whole Lotta Rosie - could we get 'Angus' changed to 'Miko'??????

You can't beat a good bit of rock.

or jam tarts think about it

EXACTLY, THAT ALL CAME FROM MY SUGGESTION LAST WEEK!!!! I WAS SO HAPPY!!!

EXACTLY, THAT ALL CAME FROM MY SUGGESTION LAST WEEK!!!! I WAS SO HAPPY!!!

;)me too monty, if it wasnt for my thread :P

Music for gay bikers!

:107years:

Not at all - you're thinking of Judas Priest (who have some cracking tunes)! :D

Sounds like you may be a bit bitter that they've (unfairly) ditched the Levellers victory tune (judging by your sig:cool:).

I was reasonably impressed with the music yesterday - more AC/DC please! :)

What exactly the tune that he plays with reference to Miko after he scored?

Its a song by Peter Gabriel about Steve Biko an anti-apartheid activist who died whilst in Police Custody.

http://www.lyricsdepot.com/peter-gabriel/biko.html

His story makes for very intersting reading

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Biko

I have to say im not overly taken with the use of the song but i'm not going to start yet another debate about songs and Hearts!!

Still wish he wouldn't play music after goals. Let us enjoy the goal Scott!

AGREED!!!!

It's so naff.

He is a top bloke but he does play some absolute tripe.

I mean AC/DC? Talk about stuck in a timewarp. It's the 21st. century FFS.

For those about to Rock - have a word wi' yourself.

rudi must stay
I've met Scott a couple of times and he's a top bloke.

Thank god he got rid of that awful 'What a Beautiful Day' dirge.

Buffalo Bill

can't agree with that. Superb song, that captures the mood when we win.

AGREED!!!!

It's so naff.

So what do you want? All that rap or R'n'B **** that's about now? Or would you prefer Take That?

AGREED!!!!

It's so naff.

Funnily enough AC/DC have a new song out now, away and watch the X-factor or some other crappy manufactured pash!

Funnily enough AC/DC have a new song out now, away and watch the X-factor or some other crappy manufactured pash!

I was thinking more along the lines of....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzxyw_XgMyU

I heard this at Fabric and it "shook me all night long".

I don't think Simon Cowel knows this kind of stuff exists either. Another man trapped in the past.

Don't get me wrong - AC/DC were the muts nuts in the 70's and even into the early 80's. They influenced the likes of Rose Tattoo who were probably one of the best bands I ever saw live. But time and music move on. If you are a true music lover then you will always be on the look out for new sounds.:)

I don't think Simon Cowel knows this kind of stuff exists either. Another man trapped in the past.

Don't get me wrong - AC/DC were the muts nuts in the 70's and even into the early 80's. They influenced the likes of Rose Tattoo who were probably one of the best bands I ever saw live. But time and music move on. If you are a true music lover then you will always be on the look out for new sounds.:)

It shouldn't matter when it was recorded it's the impact it has and AC/DC have more impact than most - as another post mentioned they have a new single out in October and all there tours at mostly stadium venue sell out within minutes.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Still wish he wouldn't play music after goals. Let us enjoy the goal Scott!

Totally agree. One of the things that bugs me most about my "matchday experience" these days.

The only players who consistently deserve praise this season are Kello, Jonsson, Stewart & Miko.

The rest have been fine, but nothing special, Kingston - get your finger out!!!!!

Dude each to their own and all that, but the atmosphere at tynie is bad enough without that, little bit ambient dont you think?

Dude each to their own and all that, but the atmosphere at tynie is bad enough without that, little bit ambient dont you think?

Yeah, you're probably right. I don't think the Tynie tannoy could handle the sub-bass either so it would be lost on those listening. Although the dark, monotonous, disjointed groove would probably suite our style of play at the moment.

:sad:

It shouldn't matter when it was recorded it's the impact it has and AC/DC have more impact than most - as another post mentioned they have a new single out in October and all there tours at mostly stadium venue sell out within minutes.

You could attribute each of the above points to Robbie Williams - are you a fan????

:eek:

Me neither.

FTH

You could attribute each of the above points to Robbie Williams - are you a fan????

:eek:

Me neither.

FTH

Prefer Robin Williams personally

C'mon - You cant mention RW and AC/DC in the same breath musically

Fact - AC/DC have sold more records than the Stones

Prefer Robin Williams personally

C'mon - You cant mention RW and AC/DC in the same breath musically

Fact - AC/DC have sold more records than the Stones

No, I know. RW is a ring piece.

FTH

when i captained my last junior team i chose the music and thunderstruck was blasted frequently before we went out, it gets you pumped and i for one would like it played every week

Archived