Kello

Ryan Gosling

Kaunas = Loan.

No need for any investigative journalism I'm afraid. Lazy people.

On what we've seen so far, I hope it is 4 years. Although why bring in Balogh as well?

Possibly so he has someone he knows in case Kello's form drops.

Fair enough I spose.

FWIW Wiki says its a loan. The OS says nothing as far as I can see.

Off topic, but I missed Koslovski leaving I think:)

The Holy Goalie's a few inches taller than Banks but shorter than MacDonald.

Oh no he's not, according to various sources Special K is 6'2" and Jamie is 6'1"

:P

Oh no he's not, according to various sources Special K is 6'2" and Jamie is 6'1"

Really? Oh well my bad.

I thought he looked shorter.

Unlike some on this thread, I was worried about him after eeing the R@ng*rs game as IMO he was dodgy. However, since he has came here he has looked excellent. I cannot think of a goalkeeper I have seen at Hearts that distributes the ball better and he looks a handy shot stopper.

Well pleased with him.

winston churchill

a very good save with his left hand.

i also like him coming through a ruck of players, to catch the ball in the last minute from an ICT throw in.

Quality the day, other than 1 slight moment of madness when he came (And thankfully caught) the throw in near the end.

Looks like a top keeper. Save from their left mid in partic was brilliant.

Have got to say this looked like good reading of the game, started to make his move early and gave himself plenty of space to collect the ball, also good to see him command his area so well takes a lot of pressure away from the defence.

Keep up the good work.

As much as Craig Gordon was an excellent shot stopper I felt his command of the area was something that was still in development when he was with us. nice to see a keeper who has the balls to come out.

We may well lose a couple of goals in the season with this style but we won't be able to quantify how many he will save us.

As much as Craig Gordon was an excellent shot stopper I felt his command of the area was something that was still in development when he was with us. nice to see a keeper who has the balls to come out.

We may well lose a couple of goals in the season with this style but we won't be able to quantify how many he will save us.

His distribution is better than CG's without doubt.

It's a pity we don't have the players yet to take more advantage of Kello's eagerness to get the ball up the field quickly.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/428913-post115.html

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?p=428913#post428913

The whole thread is fun - lots of people eating lots of words now ;)

:D

Nobody likes a smart alec. :P

But Kello was very good. From what we've seen so far, a very worthy keeper of the number 1 jersey. Kalamity eat your heart out.

Someone really needs to get busy with the song writing...that's Csaba, Mikey Stewart, Miko needing their own songs...and Kello looks like he'll need one soon too. Don't think 'Slovak number 1' is really imaginative enough...

Commander Harris

But Kello was very good. From what we've seen so far, a very worthy keeper of the number 1 jersey. Kalamity eat your heart out.

Someone really needs to get busy with the song writing...that's Csaba, Mikey Stewart, Miko needing their own songs...and Kello looks like he'll need one soon too. Don't think 'Slovak number 1' is really imaginative enough...

Kello Kello!

You are a gorgie boy.

Kello Kello!

you've got a lot of poise.

some said you were just a kaunas dud

but that was just a lie

for you are the slovak gorgie boy!

Kello Kello!

You are a gorgie boy.

Kello Kello!

but that was just a lie

Did you write that all by yourself or did Peanut Lloyd Webber help you out? :biggrin:

I love it. Maybe a wee bit mincy but it's definitely catchy.

Commander Harris
Did you write that all by yourself or did Peanut Lloyd Webber help you out? :biggrin:

I love it. Maybe a wee bit mincy but it's definitely catchy.

no peanut involvement.

lyrics: commander harris

tune: traditional. ;)

:D

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Kello Kello!

You are a gorgie boy.

Kello Kello!

but that was just a lie

BIGOT :mad::mad::mad:

Oh Marian Kello

The Holy Goalie

He hates the Hibs

He came over from Kaunas

And some folk went off their nuts

He's really pretty awesome and he sings

The Hibs Are ****e

You put your left leg in, left leg out, in, out, shake it all about,

You do the Holy Goalie and you turn around,

Thats what it's all about!

Commander Harris
Because he blesses himself.

Bigot :mad:

big deal. such things should be irrelevant at Heart of Midlothian. let's leave making an issue of such things to Celtic and Rangers.

Patrick Bateman

Think I can buy a "God Bless Marian Kello" T-shirt anywhere? Might make a few up :)

Commander Harris
I think because it is so irrelevant to us makes it funny.

It's a pastiche on the horrible politicising of such actions you find at two certain clubs in the west.

I like it.

I realise that, I just think it might stick and that would be a shame for a Hearts player to get a nickname that was an ironic dig at the nonsense of the west rather than something that was actually relevant to him or Hearts.

perhaps I've just had a humour bypass today though. :)

I sincerely hope you're having a laugh.

I'm just messing mate!

Someones on her period today! ;)

I realise that, I just think it might stick and that would be a shame for a Hearts player to get a nickname that was an ironic dig at the nonsense of the west rather than something that was actually relevant to him or Hearts.

perhaps I've just had a humour bypass today though. :)

Perhaps.

kellotc0.jpg

marshallschunkychicken

They call him Mellow Kello.....

Poor distribution a couple of times, that aside I thought he was excellent. Commanded his box well and made some good saves.

Looks a good keeper.

Archived