Kello

Ryan Gosling

Isn't it nice to have a keeper who commands his area?

Well played, Kello. Apart from your shocking throw in the first half, you were excellent. :thumb:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I thought he was brilliant today.

His distribution is a real asset to the team and he is very dominant at corners and throws.

Well played Kello!

Patrick Bateman

I like the fact he's not afraid to bless himself. Our very own Holy Goalie! Very composed too.

Quality the day, other than 1 slight moment of madness when he came (And thankfully caught) the throw in near the end.

Looks like a top keeper. Save from their left mid in partic was brilliant.

Have to agree, he looks like the real McCoy, good judgment of when to stay back and when to come and make a challenge.

Our defense still bothers me, seems shoogly.

Wasn't Jonsson putting in some meaty challenges?

Quality the day, other than 1 slight moment of madness when he came (And thankfully caught) the throw in near the end

He knew what he was doing ;)

He's turning out to be a real find. Great shotstopper and safe hands at corners and throw-ins, very good distrobution(sp) too which could be very effective if we had good attcking players.

Keep it up big felly :)

Quality the day, other than 1 slight moment of madness when he came (And thankfully caught) the throw in near the end.

Exactly mate, when I saw Kello's starting position for the throw, I stood up and said "Kello what are you doing are you mad". He then of course caught the ball and everyone turned around and laughed at me - uneducated idiots. That was a shocking bit of goalkeeping and someone needs to have a word with him about that incident.

THat apart though, that he lopoks great. Commands his area, quick offf his line, good shot stopper and distributes the ball well. I like him

Exactly mate, when I saw Kello's starting position for the throw, I stood up and said "Kello what are you doing are you mad". He then of course caught the ball and everyone turned around and laughed at me - uneducated idiots. That was a shocking bit of goalkeeping and someone needs to have a word with him about that incident.

THat apart though, that he lopoks great. Commands his area, quick offf his line, good shot stopper and distributes the ball well. I like him

I dunno, the guy next to me did the same thing, I wasn't too worried, strangely unlike the past god knows how many years I generally feel more comfortable with this keeper when balls come into the box and I've only seen him a few times. Something about him gives me confidence in him being able to cope with balls into the box etc, the one handed save in the second half was top class also

Kello looked good against rangers and nothing since has changed my mind about him. He is class coming for crosses and commands his 6 yard box like not since the days of Henry Smith have we had a keeper who has done this

Rousset Niemi and Gordon were all very good shot stoppers but did not come for enough crosses

Kello looked good against rangers and nothing since has changed my mind about him. He is class coming for crosses and commands his 6 yard box like not since the days of Henry Smith have we had a keeper who has done this

Rousset Niemi and Gordon were all very good shot stoppers but did not come for enough crosses

Did Jamie MacDonald not play against Huns?

edit - i get you, you mean for Kaunas.

watching him against der hun the one thing i noticed was his distribution.

likes to get the ball moving and seems to always hit hearts players.

i like him.

Excellent distribution (one throw aside).

Excellent shot stopping.

Excellent at commanding area.

Absolutely no complaints about they guy - looks to have great potential.

It's very early days, and this is said with much caution, but Kello looks like he could be a top, top player for us.

9/10 for today and my man of the match.

Buffao Bill

It was risky goalkeeping I agree but I loved the showmanship and it was as a sign of his confidence.I am well impressed with Kello.

im reluctant to make our keeper motm against Caley but tbh i thought he was very impressive . he uses the ball well , quick throw outs etc. if we could have got our act togethere on the left in the first half we could have done some real damage starting from his throw outs( with one obvious exception!)

I like the our wide players peel off when Kello gets the ball.

I've been saying for years on here that we are one good ball away from an attack down either flank when we gain possesion in a defensive area.

Buffalo Bill

Son Of Anarchy

This guy has done virtually nothing wrong since getting the No1 jersey. Its friggin great to see a keeper command his area so well and pull off some fine saves too. Keep it up Marion,hopefully another Hearts Keeping legend in the making.

This guy has done virtually nothing wrong since getting the No1 jersey. Its friggin great to see a keeper command his area so well and pull off some fine saves too. Keep it up Marion,hopefully another Hearts Keeping legend in the making.

And they call him Mello Kello, quite right.

kello looked great. It's amazing how we keep getting good keepers and hibs can't seem to do the same. Brown, Zibby, Mcneil, Maka, Caig, Ollie, all pants! Colgan was alright and that boy Anderson they had was good. Apart from that they've had p1sh since Leighton and even he manged to throw us 2 goals in one season hehe.

kello looked great. It's amazing how we keep getting good keepers and hibs can't seem to do the same. Brown, Zibby, Mcneil, Maka, Caig, Ollie, all pants! Colgan was alright and that boy Anderson they had was good. Apart from that they've had p1sh since Leighton and even he manged to throw us 2 goals in one season hehe.

Kurskis?

I assume you were in Roseburn Sec H;)

Kurskis?

I know but he was only there for a few months and tepi didnt even last a year and neither did Craig Nelson. We had Niemi Gordon and Rousset for a good few years. Thought smith was ok too.

It's great to be excited about a goalkeeper again.

I think he is one of those players who will eventually become one of those "pay to see" types - if you get my drift.

There's not much difference in stature between Kello and Banks but Im infinitely more confident with the Kelster commanding his box. Also mention I saw him kick with both feet against Falkirk.

There's not much difference in stature between Kello and Banks but Im infinitely more confident with the Kelster commanding his box. Also mention I saw him kick with both feet against Falkirk.

Agreed.

His distribution is also pretty impressive.

Top marks so far.

The MacDonald bit surprises me, he never strikes me as a tall guy.

Kello makes himself seem very big and imposing though. Maybe its because he wears his shirt untucked:p

Is Kello on loan, or is he contracted to Hearts?

One of our excellent Lithuanian posters provided a link where he claimed he'd signed for 4 years, but our wonderful press claimed it was on loan.

Kaunas = Loan.

No need for any investigative journalism I'm afraid. Lazy people.

On what we've seen so far, I hope it is 4 years. Although why bring in Balogh as well?

One of our excellent Lithuanian posters provided a link where he claimed he'd signed for 4 years, but our wonderful press claimed it was on loan.

Cheers. So far so good from Kello - long may it continue.

Archived