The Csaba Laszlo Show

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Be honest now JKBers.

Who would rather watch Csaba'a antics for 90 minutes than the actual match?

Absolutely incredible character!!

Did anyone see his contortions when Hearts were refused the throw in near his dugout in the second half?? Priceless!!!

He is like some mad professor froma 1930's horror film!!!

A great guy and a real breath of fresh air. The 4th officials must look forward to officiating at Hearts matches these days.

One other question. Who is the poor sod in the dugout that Csaba is continually using as the butt of his rants? The man deserves our sympathy.

There is only one Csaba Laszlo, the man is made of elastic!!!

Be honest now JKBers.

Did anyone see his contortions when Hearts were refused the throw in near his dugout in the second half?? Priceless!!!

A great guy and a real breath of fresh air. The 4th officials must look forward to officiating at Hearts matches these days.

One other question. Who is the poor sod in the dugout that Csaba is continually using as the butt of his rants? The man deserves our sympathy.

You wanting a straw?

Be honest now JKBers.

It's Werner Burger who he seems to rant to all the time...

Particularly liked when he kicked the spare ball in the dugout... That was quickly moved away!!

he is asking if u want a straw u halfwit, it's an old saying i'm guessing u wouldn't know it.

never heard of that before, what does it mean exactly, cos i actually thought it was just a random statement

Guest jambomickey

i stand right behind the dug out and the guy kicks every ball! there was a funny moment today when he booted a ball in the dug out and it spun up and hit him on the nose, after the final whistle went and the players went up the tunnel csaba sat in the dug out alone drinking juice and he was shattered

he is asking if u want a straw u halfwit, it's an old saying i'm guessing u wouldn't know it.

no it was free wheelin jambo he was asking...Mod Edit.

and the saying means sooking up to someone,

so when a hearts fan praises or points out a hearts managers qualities he's then criticised by fellow hearts fans....:eek::eek::eek:

yip can see how that makes sense.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

so when a hearts fan praises or points out a hearts managers qualities he's then criticised by fellow hearts fans....:eek::eek::eek:

Thanks for pointing it out for me, Droid.

First time I 've been labelled a crawler on JKB.

wits happening man?

I read in the Evening News today that he's putting in 12 hour shifts.

Right now, we have a side that has no real cutting edge and devoid of a natural goalscorer (with the possible exception of Gary Glen).

But bloody hell, the guy is giving it everything for us.

He aint Arsene Wenger, but I like him and I think we're lucky to have him here.

Buffalo Bill

I read in the Evening News today that he's putting in 12 hour shifts.

Right now, we have a side that has no real cutting edge and devoid of a natural goalscorer (with the possible exception of Gary Glen).

But bloody hell, the guy is giving it everything for us.

He aint Arsene Wenger, but I like him and I think we're lucky to have him here.

Buffalo Bill

Careful with the Compliments BB. :rolleyes:

Csaba canny stand still, he rocks from one foot to the other as if he is out there running.

Just after we'd used our last sub and Kari went down Csaba went mental, booted the dugout, stuff went flying and the Burgerman got a mouthful. All loose items seemed to be removed from the dugout after this.

Csaba-cam would be a service that'd make me renew my Hearts World subscription...

Jambojohnnyboy
Csaba canny stand still, he rocks from one foot to the other as if he is out there running.

Just after we'd used our last sub and Kari went down Csaba went mental, booted the dugout, stuff went flying and the Burgerman got a mouthful. All loose items seemed to be removed from the dugout after this.

Csaba-cam would be a service that'd make me renew my Hearts World subscription...

The csaba penguin shuffle!

Archived