Hearts TV Not Working on my PC - Any help out there?

Misterquartet

I've paid ?35 to subscribe to Hearts TV but none of the videos work on my PC. The sound only articles work ok. Occasionally a vid will work once, out of the blue around five minutes after I've clicked on "play" and forgetten about it, but this lucky occurrence never seems to happen more than once with any vid.

I'm at my wit's end, as I want to see the pre match press conferences in full instead of the daily spoutings of Whingers and Celtanta on STV and BBC Scotland, where we're lucky if we get a couple of nano-seconds of air time.

If there are any techy chaps or chappesses out there with suggestions as to what could be going on and how I get into the gubbins of my PC to sort it, I'd be the most greatful Jambo on kickback - other than if we won the league or something of course...

I have the same probs whether using Internet explorer or Mozilla Firefox...

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhhh!!!!!

Please help...

Thanks

Chad Sexington

Another satisfied customer. :rolleyes:

Hearts World is atrocious mate. They take your money and deliver a shoddy service with half the features not working.

I notice Lawrence hasn't been on in a while. Too embarrassed to defend the crappy service they are providing maybe?

:sad:

Thanks Geoff - it'd be even worse for you if you're in Oz - but 99% of the time (or more in fact) it just doesn't play the stuff with pictures at all...

Kalamazoo Jambo

Hearts World unfortunately doesn't like Firefox, so I wouldn't even try with that.

I had some problems wth Hearts World on IE a month or so ago, but it seems to be working OK for me now.

Thanks Chad - I know I'm not the only person experiencing difficulties but, to give Heartsworld the benefit of the doubt, it does seem to be something on my PC at home that's blocking, as I can see it ok on my PC at work - where, in a cruel and bitter twist of fate, I have no speakers to listen to it!!

Noted re Firefox Mr Kalamazoo, but do you know how yours became fixed again?

It's this info I'm really after - I'm pretty sure I need to change something in my PC but I haven't a scooby as to what...

Kalamazoo Jambo
Noted re Firefox Mr Kalamazoo, but do you know how yours became fixed again?

It's this info I'm really after - I'm pretty sure I need to change something in my PC but I haven't a scooby as to what...

I didn't change anything on my PC - it just started working again one day!

One thing you could try is to ensure that you have the latest version of Windows Media Player installed.

i have to say i've never had a problem with hearts world using firefox.

my pc died through the week, so i'm on a different machine now, but its still fine with FF

Thanks Beverley - still looking for anyone who has any ideas on "tweaking" the PC to allow the vids to work?

Cheers all

Thanks Beverley - still looking for anyone who has any ideas on "tweaking" the PC to allow the vids to work?

Cheers all

If your feed is like mine then you need to go to the "video" then go and make a cup of tea. The video will automatically start about 5 mins after you press play

Archived