loyalty points whats the script

deekie

Just wanting to know how this works, ive been going to every game but not had points updated. Just off the phone to the ticket office asking why they havent and why I aint got an email for hibs tickets and the girl said because if u want loyalty points added u have to ask for them or they dont get updated. What an absolute sh~t scheme they have in place.

Just wanting to know how this works, ive been going to every game but not had points updated. Just off the phone to the ticket office asking why they havent and why I aint got an email for hibs tickets and the girl said because if u want loyalty points added u have to ask for them or they dont get updated. What an absolute sh~t scheme they have in place.

I've never once asked for my LP's to be added !!

I thought they did it automatically.

So did I mate but supposely thats the sheme they have in place, so I asked is that common knowledge and was told yes. Well first ive known

How can you see how many points you have? I remember having around 80 after the season in which they were introduced finished, and I haven't missed a game since January '07 so I must have a fair few.

No particular reason; just want to see how good a fan I am, y'know? :P

First I've heard of asking for them to be added on as well by the way. Stupid if true.

siegementality

The loyalty points system was a good idea when it was first introduced. We were doing really well at that time and it was a way of keeping some fans going to the games as there was a better chance of getting tickets for the 'big' games. Not so sure there is any point in the system now though, I don't think there'll be a mad rush for tickets for any big game soon. It would appear that Hearts agree given it doesn't seem to be being administered properly.

siegementality
So did I mate but supposely thats the sheme they have in place, so I asked is that common knowledge and was told yes. Well first ive known

When the scheme was first set up points were added automatically. The scheme seems to have fallen by the wayside.

Points ARE added automatically after each away game, each customer has to make sure if they bought say 4 for Hamilton that they let the TO office know at point of sale who those 4 tickets were for.

Quite simple really, TO aren't mind readers you have to tell them who they are for guys!

How can you see how many points you have? I remember having around 80 after the season in which they were introduced finished, and I haven't missed a game since January '07 so I must have a fair few.

No particular reason; just want to see how good a fan I am, y'know? :P

First I've heard of asking for them to be added on as well by the way. Stupid if true.

As far as I know, the loyalty points actually get 'wiped' at the end of each season :eek:

Last I recall on the subject was the Federation trying to put forward suggestions to the club for a better system . I think the club may have simply lost all that info when they swapped over to Ticketmaster, with someone forgetting to capture that data off Seatbooker before we bumped them. It was then, in management, speak passed off as a 'fresh start' :sad:

Strangely enough I have just had an email from them today telling me that because I am such a loyal subject ... quote ...

Hibs v Hearts Sunday 19th October 2pm

I am delighted to inform you that you qualify through the Hearts Loyalty Points scheme to purchase two tickets for the above match.:107years:

Have you personally booked the tickets yourself because unless you ask and give details for every season ticket holder they will only add points to the person who gave the details. I had this problem from ibrox when my mate got them and all 3 were in his name so i missed out on the 2 points.

Just checked my email and it's there saying I qualify for 2 tickets. Mind when you buying your away tickets your meant to quote your season ticket reference number so they can add your points. Says I can purchase the derby ones from 25th September. They may have not got round to sending everyone the email yet.

Archived