David Obua

Pistol1874

Not unrelated to something being discussed earlier, I walked past David today in St Andrew Square.

Would have said hi but he was on the phone. Something about he had a lawyer who would deal with it for him? All I heard.

I hope he is buying a house.

Not unrelated to something being discussed earlier, I walked past David today in St Andrew Square.

Would have said hi but he was on the phone. Something about he had a lawyer who would deal with it for him? All I heard.

Maybe he didn't get paid today ?

I am hoping not but that is what I meant about what was being discussed earlier. I saw him at about 12.30, obviously recognised him and as you might expect was not unduly perturbed with what I overheard until I looked in tonight.

Doctor FinnBarr
I am hoping not but that is what I meant about what was being discussed earlier. I saw him at about 12.30, obviously recognised him and as you might expect was not unduly perturbed with what I overheard until I looked in tonight.

Is Easter Road not your "forte" nob?

:107years::hobofish:

I read a transcript of his phone conversion - it went something like this:

David Obua: There is a strange man following me around St Andrews Square.

Hearts Official: Do you want me to use that new text system for calling the police.

David Obua: No its ok and don't want to, I have a lawyer that will deal with it.

:):)

winston churchill
Irrelevant really, but i seen Obua and Chesney in Starbucks on George Street.

So mehh.

i got my photie taken with him in germany pre season.his sun glasses were so cool.

Is Easter Road not your "forte" nob?

:107years::hobofish:

Whatever. That is what I heard, might have had nothing to do with the players not being paid, just seemed a coincidence worth mentioning, no need for the abuse, (k)nob. ;)

I did like the post about the telephone conversation transcript though. Very droll. :)

Whatever. That is what I heard, might have had nothing to do with the players not being paid, just seemed a coincidence worth mentioning, no need for the abuse, (k)nob. ;)

I did like the post about the telephone conversation transcript though. Very droll. :)

it most definately wouldn't have,hence the abuse.....................;)

Brian Whittaker's Tache
Irrelevant really, but i seen Obua and Chesney in Starbucks on George Street.

So mehh.

They can afford Starbucks on nae wages??????:)

it most definately wouldn't have,hence the abuse.....................;)

Were you on the other end of the line or are you Obua? ;)

Otherwise not sure how you can say that. :confused:

Were you on the other end of the line or are you Obua? ;)

Otherwise not sure how you can say that. :confused:

the very thought that he would be involving his lawyer in such a short space of time, unless he was told he definately wasn't being paid ,is quite frankly absurd..................................:)

Didn't claim he had, only that he said to someone that he had one, he may have gone on to say 'if I need to'. I only walked past I didn't follow him around!! ;)

Didn't claim he had, only that he said to someone that he had one, he may have gone on to say 'if I need to'. I only walked past I didn't follow him around!! ;)

Go away.

Archived