Hatred for Celtic..

S.N.T.H.

Did Hearts supporters not disrupt a minutes silence only a couple of seasons later ?

Oh dear.

Hearts fans, with the exception of a small minority, booed the silence because it was NOT relevant to football in the slightest. It was a complete and utter farce that it took place in the first place.

How can you boo a minutes silence for the victims of the 9/11 atrocities? It's totally unjustifiable, i'm afraid.

Oh dear.

Hearts fans, with the exception of a small minority, booed the silence because it was NOT relevant to football in the slightest. It was a complete and utter farce that it took place in the first place.

How can you boo a minutes silence for the victims of the 9/11 atrocities ? It's totally unjustifiable, i'm afraid.

Unless I'm mistaken the 9/11 atrocities are not relevant to football in the slightest.

When were whiter than white then we'll have a right to point the finger and shake our heads.

But we're not.

Oh dear.

How can you boo a minutes silence for the victims of the 9/11 atrocities? It's totally unjustifiable, i'm afraid.

There should never have been a minute's silence at for the Pope at the Hearts v Celtic game for obvious reasons.

Doesn't change the fact that the people who booed it were dragging our name through the mud.

The Real Maroonblood
Oh dear.

Have some Karma and go to bed you will feel better in the morning.

Unless I'm mistaken the 9/11 atrocities are not relevant to football in the slightest.

When were whiter than white then we'll have a right to point the finger and shake our heads.

But we're not.

Apologies, i meant that religious minutes silences should not be involved in football at all, for obvious reasons.

Guest shallakazam

The fact that they see themselves as the jedi heroes of the SPL, Scotland's golden bhoys that can never be as vile as the huns...Bollocks they're just as bad if not worse. Plus most of them have six toes and that's just weird.:P

Apologies, i meant that religious minutes silences should not be involved in football at all, for obvious reasons.

It doesn't mean what happened at Hampden was acceptable though.

Both sets have fans purposely spoiled a minutes silence which was meant to show some respect for an incident which caused upset all over the world.

I only boo'd for about 25 seconds :rolleyes:

A minute silence for the pope at a football match??? Why?

Booing a meaningless minute's silence that will cause our club embarrassment. Why?

Just don't do anything.

It doesn't mean what happened at Hampden was acceptable though.

Both sets have fans purposely spoiled a minutes silence which was meant to show some respect for an incident which caused upset all over the world.

I agree RE Hampden silence.

But the booing of 9/11 is vile.

I just despise the tricolour and the songs about being soldiers of ireland. If it's that good go and all live there.

how about they are manged by a wee ginger hobbo

off topic found this

forgot how funny chick young is

That's the best video on youtube. Despite my hatred of Rangers, you have to hand it to Walter Smith in that interview.

Booing a meaningless minute's silence that will cause our club embarrassment. Why?

Just don't do anything.

See the smiley:)

There was a big tim flag about a foot and a half above my head hanging from the top tier. It was also being held by the typical weedgie "chewing the fat" neds. I did not boo, I did not stand, and my mates around me did not either. I'm sure the Hearts song was sang at the time which was belted out. , or maybe it was "Hello Hello! !!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:(smiley again)

See the smiley:)

There was a big tim flag about a foot and a half above my head hanging from the top tier. It was also being held by the typical weedgie "chewing the fat" neds. I did not boo, I did not stand, and my mates around me did not either. I'm sure the Hearts song was sang at the time which was belted out. , or maybe it was "Hello Hello! !!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:(smiley again)

What smilie? :rolleyes:

That's the best video on youtube. Despite my hatred of Rangers, you have to hand it to Walter Smith in that interview.

Chick Young is a ***** of the highest order,jobs for the boys or what. PS Celtic are the **** of the earth,moon and universe.

Doctor FinnBarr
Chick Young is a ***** of the highest order,jobs for the boys or what. PS Celtic are the **** of the earth,moon and universe.

Mmmm, considering the trouble you caused here before you've got a feckin cheek comin back!

:hobofish:

They asked for a game to be postponed due to the death of Phil O'Donnel, When in reality they asked for it cos they didnt have any full backs due to injury and bought more time til they could sign some.

THERE ASSholes, ira songs well ken what i say to that **** the ira. there songs there terroists.

the famine is over is not sectarian so yet again rangers are being made out to be the ones in the wrong when in every game u listen to there is at least one soldier song being sung it's a disgrace. ****.

anyway rant over, apart from the fact they cheated us just after burley left i'll always hate them.

The sheer cynical manipulation of the club by the club to sell itself as an Irish club first and foremost. Any outsider would never know they are actually a 'Scottish' club FFS.

The constant whining of their fans about being victims : victims in Ireland (maybe us Scots should start singing at footie games about the highland clearances) :rolleyes:, victims in Scotland of constant anti RC persecution (Sellick always reminds me of the line from 'The Commitments' where the Dubliner says 'the Irish are the blacks of Europe'.

The awful plasticness of the whole Irish thing at Euro nights which is totally cringeworthy but beyond the reproach of the press.

But mostly , as my Man U mate says ' they are the Scousers of Scotland'.

Toxteth O'Grady
I only boo'd for about 25 seconds :rolleyes:

A minute silence for the pope at a football match??? Why?

Serious question (I don't know the answer)

Has any Pope or Queen past or present ever attended a Celtic or Rangers match?

In answer to the OP

1060099695_a2758faabe.jpg?v=0

peter_grant1.jpg

Celtic-88-Home%20PICmacav.jpg

sensitive subject

Not smeltic cos too many reasons to hate them but booing at minutes silence. My opinion would be to keep your thoughts in your head and say nought but others had differing views.

What does my head in though is the size and amount of the smeltic fans bigotted rants. Totally agree with DH we are not squeaky clean but small time compared to them yet despite years of this it is not reported to the levels it should. We on the other hand were set up for the popes minute silence and it was condemned world wide. It wasnt fair on us and would never have taken place if they had played Rancid and not us

Best version of Hello Hello I've heard.

I have the minutes "silence" as a ring tone on my phone. It's awesome. :)

Why do I hate ra sellik? Too many reasons to list them all, but the major reasons include...

Pro-IRA :mad:

Covering up child abuse :mad:

Portraying themselves as perennial vicTIMS :mad:

Latching on to anyone and anything they think will make their vile club look better :mad:

The plastic paddyness of the fhans :mad:

The club and everyone connected to it is utter filth. :mad:

scots civil war

child abuse no doubt

their total allegiance to a land over the water from us,a small nation

their allegiance to an organised religion which is totally corrupt

their colours and their city

their victimisation pr machine

their swallowing up of the lifeblood of scotlands football talent over the years

They're Mhanky and they're Skhanky, their father is a junkie, he couldnae use a flunkie, the celtic fhamilee

I just hate them and everything their poxy club stand for, and BEFORE the PC mob get on their high horse I hate Rangers and everything that lot stand for too.

Why do I hate ra sellik? Too many reasons to list them all, but the major reasons include...

Latching on to anyone and anything they think will make their vile club look better :mad:

They are the greatest fans in the world don't you know:eek:

Seymour M Hersh
The sheer cynical manipulation of the club by the club to sell itself as an Irish club first and foremost. Any outsider would never know they are actually a 'Scottish' club FFS.

The constant whining of their fans about being victims : victims in Ireland (maybe us Scots should start singing at footie games about the highland clearances) :rolleyes:, victims in Scotland of constant anti RC persecution (Sellick always reminds me of the line from 'The Commitments' where the Dubliner says 'the Irish are the blacks of Europe'.

The awful plasticness of the whole Irish thing at Euro nights which is totally cringeworthy but beyond the reproach of the press.

But mostly , as my Man U mate says ' they are the Scousers of Scotland'.

Which is rather ironic coming from a mancunian!

crazy_jambo_2006

That semi final was on tv abroad. People abroad heard the fans disrupting the silence. I watched it on tv in a pub abroad + I was embarrassed.

Oh dear.

Seymour M Hersh

What a missed opportunity for about another 20 misplaced h's.:)

crazy_jambo_2006

So the famine song is not sectarian? Bizarre. Anyway, I only dislike teams for football reasons, so I detest both old firm teams as they win so much, they don't value a cup win. And they buy up all SPL good players. At least Celtic paid good money for Scott Brown. Rangers wouldn't pay a decent fee to Killie for Naismith

THERE ASSholes, ira songs well ken what i say to that **** the ira. there songs there terroists.

the famine is over is not sectarian so yet again rangers are being made out to be the ones in the wrong when in every game u listen to there is at least one soldier song being sung it's a disgrace. ****.

anyway rant over, apart from the fact they cheated us just after burley left i'll always hate them.

Jeeez I've stumbled on to Follow Follow

All the condemnation for Celtic Fans singing bigoted crap is fair enough

But then.

I've sat pre match at the Artisan in Abbeyhill and Middletons when a group of our home grown bigots only stopped singing bigotted songs long enough to sing a ditty about Tony Mowbray's deceased wife.

Down at Kilmarnock midweek Scottish Cup Tie a few seasons ago, Mark Burchill warmed up and self same bigots let fly with abuse at him including songs about Celtic and Child Molesting.

If there's anything as disgusting as Celtic people covering up Child Sex Abuse it's supporters turning the matter into a Terracing chant, or as an excuse for oneupmanship on an internet site.

We have our own particular low life who follow our team, thankfully it's a smaller proportion than Celtics.

Seymour M Hersh
So the famine song is not sectarian? Bizarre. Anyway, I only dislike teams for football reasons, so I detest both old firm teams as they win so much, they don't value a cup win. And they buy up all SPL good players. At least Celtic paid good money for Scott Brown. Rangers wouldn't pay a decent fee to Killie for Naismith

I doubt very much it is sectarian per se but definitely offensive. As for sellik paying good money, perhaps a couple of times recently but they're as bad as der hun for screwing the rest of Scotland whenever they can. Maybe der hun paid the correct price for Naismith in any case.

Archived