SURELY IT HAS TO HAPPEN!!!

HMFCDAZ

please laszlo punnish kingston for his wowful start to the season so lazy and so frustrating going forward play ruben or sum random of the street anythings better than lary.

just waiting for the stupid kingston lovers replys who are obsessed with him.

HES A CROWD PLEASER THATS IT!!!!

Guest jambomickey
please laszlo punnish kingston for his wowful start to the season so lazy and so frustrating going forward play ruben or sum random of the street anythings better than lary.

agree with you mate! kingston deserves to be sitting on the bench tommorow as does lee wallace

i'll bite!!!!

BEHAVE YOURSELF

agree with you mate! kingston deserves to be sitting on the bench tommorow as does lee wallace

THANK YOU FINALLY SOME1 WHO WANTS BEST FOR THE TEAM!

Every time I see HMFCDAZ on a thread I can guarantee there will be multiple caps lock & unpunctuated sentances.

I actually agree with what he says though. Nearly.

Hmfcovereactors.co.uk

Every time I see HMFCDAZ on a thread I can guarantee there will be multiple caps lock & unpunctuated sentances.

I actually agree with what he says though. Nearly.

admit it im rite hes pish look no caps woop woop

Congrats on getting the better of your caps lock obsession.

Don't think he's pish but was hoping for better from him.

I agree he should be dropped though.

Congrats on getting the better of your caps lock obsession.

Don't think he's pish but was hoping for better from him.

I agree he should be dropped though.

he has showed he can do it but hes just not he has to proove hes worth the money hes earning cause at the moment hes having a field day hes laughing.

Jambof3tornado

I wouldnt drop him but would instead tell him that he has 30 minutes to impress me or he gets hooked,much more embarassing for a player to be hauled off the park than to be told quietly in the dressing room that he isnt starting!!!

He has to put in a good performance soon,but 1 good game every half dozen is a luxury we cannot afford!!!

I reckon that after everyone saying he should get dropped on here he may just somehow turn in a performance tomorrow.

Not suggesting that LK reads JKB, but he may find some space to run at ICT and do something decent.

Who knows, maybe Csaba's had a word with him too.

If we didn't have the injuries we currently have, Larry should start on the bench, but maybe he'll get his lucky last chance tomorrow and actually take it.

Seymour M Hersh

But dreadful spelling and grammar. You clearly belong over at delusional.net.:mad:

he has showed he can do it but hes just not he has to proove hes worth the money hes earning cause at the moment hes having a field day hes laughing.

are you sure?

Get yourself Firefox pal, it even tells you when you're spelling and grammar is p**s-poor!

He needs to be dropped. He needs a boot up his arse. His lack of desire to use the amazing talent he has is frustrating to say the least.

Can we stop this lazy p ish about Larry? Yes, he`s one of my faves and i`ll agree though he`s started slowly though.

But has anyone thought maybe the guy is suffering from lack of confidence? It seems these days there is no patience in the game particularly amongst younger fans.

You can`t expect players to play sh it hot every week. I also don`t go along with he`s lazy. Maybe he does get caught with lack of concentration at times but not laziness.

Again, people think we have world beaters in the team and i`d like to see the time when Larry leaves and everyone starts moaning about lack of quality in the team.

Yes, if a player isn`t working hard he must be dropped but i don`t think Larry is a shirker.

Archived