Waste Away United

i8hibsh

Simon Brown

M.Wilson G.Caldwell Andy Webster Ian Murray

Barry Robson(he will be nothing in Glasgow)

S.Pearson Gavin Rae Momo Sylla

Derek Rhiordan Kris Boyd(through all his goals just can't become artegular)

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahh

Any more?

Stephen Wright.

Darius Adamczuk. (Suffered from depression after his move to the currant buns!)

Paul Ritchie.

Too many to mention tbh.

Start a list.... wasters to join the infirm copy and add....

Alan Gow

Mark Brown

Killen

Ritchie

Fernandez,

Steven Thompson

Stephen Wright

Kirk Broadfoot

Simon Brown

Andy Webster

Ian Murray

Barry Robson

S.Pearson

Gavin Rae

Momo Sylla

Some list....

Magic Numbers

Waste Away United

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simon Brown

I take it you mean Mark Brown? A complete waste of a decent-ish bunch of players.

However...

Aren't the players themselves partly if not fully to blame for this? We can think to ourselves "what a waste" etc, whereas the player thinks "this is ****ing great, I'm earning ?15K a week & I don't even have to play!!!"

I must admit though, I hate the Old Infirm for poaching the "best of the rest", it's so pathetic, but I would imagine if player x gets wind of interest from Rankgers/Septic (delete as applicable - should delete the bloody lot of them) and player x has been a RFC/CFC fan since he was a boy, then he's probably going to push his manager for the move, putting the club in a difficult position - ie keeping a player who just aint gonna be happy, therefore is likely to lose form, possibly even to the extent of causing problems with team-mates...

Mind you, I would stick player x in the reserves & send him to Leicester to train! That would fix him!

Waste Away United

Simon Brown

I take it you mean Mark Brown? A complete waste of a decent-ish bunch of players.

However...

Aren't the players themselves partly if not fully to blame for this? We can think to ourselves "what a waste" etc, whereas the player thinks "this is ****ing great, I'm earning ?15K a week & I don't even have to play!!!"

I must admit though, I hate the Old Infirm for poaching the "best of the rest", it's so pathetic, but I would imagine if player x gets wind of interest from Rankgers/Septic (delete as applicable - should delete the bloody lot of them) and player x has been a RFC/CFC fan since he was a boy, then he's probably going to push his manager for the move, putting the club in a difficult position - ie keeping a player who just aint gonna be happy, therefore is likely to lose form, possibly even to the extent of causing problems with team-mates...

Mind you, I would stick player x in the reserves & send him to Leicester to train! That would fix him!

The players are totally to blame..... getting greedy and listening to agents can be the only reason. They werent all fans of the chosen glasgow club.

Waste Away United

Simon Brown

However...

Indeed sorry

Was simon Brown not a crap Hobo keeper!!

doh!

Magic Numbers

Alan Gow

Mark Brown

Killen

Ritchie

Fernandez,

Steven Thompson

Stephen Wright

Kirk Broadfoot

Simon Brown *** NOOO!!! Crap Hobo keeper ***

Andy Webster

Ian Murray

Barry Robson

S.Pearson

Gavin Rae

Momo Sylla

How about:

Alan McLaren

David Kirkwood (stolen from East Fife by Sourness after he performed well against his team in a 0-0 cup game)

Steven Pressley anyone?

And of course, who could forget Phil O'Donnell!

Waste Away United

Totally, totally true. There's only one reason for it. Money. Surely these guys who move to the OF know that one bad performance or as soon as a hyped up foreigner comes along, then he's emptied to the bench, at best!

Alan Gow

Mark Brown

Killen

Ritchie

Fernandez,

Steven Thompson

Stephen Wright

Kirk Broadfoot

Simon Brown *** NOOO!!! Crap Hobo keeper ***

Andy Webster

Ian Murray

Barry Robson

S.Pearson

Gavin Rae

Momo Sylla

How about:

Alan McLaren

David Kirkwood (stolen from East Fife by Sourness after he performed well against his team in a 0-0 cup game)

Steven Pressley anyone?

And of course, who could forget Phil O'Donnell!

Wouldn't include McLaren. He was a permant feature at the Huns until his sad injury

Alan Gow

Mark Brown

Killen

Ritchie

Fernandez,

Steven Thompson

Stephen Wright

Kirk Broadfoot

Simon Brown

Andy Webster

Ian Murray

Barry Robson

S.Pearson

Gavin Rae

Momo Sylla

Steven Pressley

Phil O'Donnell!

Allan Johnston count?

The Filth Celtic fans are now getting on Broonaldo's back. they think he's crap now

add him to the list

quality!

Drylaw Hearts
Indeed sorry

Was simon Brown not a crap Hobo keeper!!

doh!

When taliking about 'Hibs goalies' there is no need to insert the word 'crap' before it.

It is common knowledge that they are all crap.

;)

Magic Numbers

As for Broonaldo, I'm actually very disappointed that they are turning on him, I reckon Scotland needs him, don't give a Lying ***** about Cellicfoobawclub but he is a major asset for his country, needs to be kept in the team & playing every week with confidence. These **** have no idea. Anyone remember Negri scoring 30-odd goals in one season then all of a sudden he's crap & punted! Seems to happen all the time there. Plenty of players with decent records for the Old Infirm have been punted on because they are no longer flavour of the month, it's unbelievable sometimes.

Rant over (again) - had one or two rants tonight, something to do with Robson & possibly Szamotulski buggering off to the Weej to warm benches, instead of arriving in the Tynie 1st team!

Was going to add Allan Johnston but he was already a bit of a journeyman by the time he rocked up at Ibrox.

Agree McLaren doesn't fall into the category as his move went well.

Disagree that Steven Pressley should be in there. He was at the tail end of his career and took the opportunity for one more pay day and a couple more medals. He didn't have potential, he'd spent several seasons at his level.

Magic Numbers

OK McLaren removed from list! Not giving you Pressley though, as I still reckon the only reason he ended up at Darkheid was ? (not got a problem with Elvis getting the big pay-off, God knows he deserved it!) but also WEEGIE S (Wee GS?) signing him for media and fans (us) reaction, he would have been loving it!

Was going to add Allan Johnston but he was already a bit of a journeyman by the time he rocked up at Ibrox.

Agree McLaren doesn't fall into the category as his move went well.

Disagree that Steven Pressley should be in there. He was at the tail end of his career and took the opportunity for one more pay day and a couple more medals. He didn't have potential, he'd spent several seasons at his level.

Keeping Pressley, he wanted to play for scotland.... left, never got his game thus losing the opportunity to play for scotland.... failed.

What about Javier Sanchez Broto for the keeper position in this team. Reasonable goalie for Livi, inexplicably signed by Celtic and never seen again.

Magic Numbers

And I'm going to add Russell Latapy to that list too, 23 games in 2 seasons does not make him a success (another HOBO transfer as well!)

OK leave Pressley in. To be fair at 29 Robson probably fits into the same bracket. No great future ahead of them but move to Rangers/Celtic knowing it will be to sit in the stands for most of the time.

One thing I think it might show is that Hibs have been quite canny selling players when a decent offer comes in. For every Riordan or Boyd who has been fairly consistent over a few seasons there is a Broadfoot or Killen who hits a purple patch and the gets signed up. The transfer market is crazy and half a season of good form can lead to a seven figure transfer fee. I'd say Velicka might well fit into this category.

Simon Brown

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahh

Any more?

I'd actually accept 7 of those as Hearts signings quite happily.

Snake Plissken

Going back a bit but Fraser Wishart?

Left Falkirk for der Hun before coming to us :eek:

Archived