Oh for peat sake!

heartsfc_fan

Its all a bit embarrassing and ludicrous to be honest.

You've got the Irish Republicans in government complaining about the Rangers songs, and the Protestant Northern Irish in gov't complaining about the Celtic songs!

Celtic fans state disgust at Rangers. Rangers fans state disgust at Celtic. **** off the lot of you.

I hate how these ******* are using their positions of power in this way.

Its like schoolyard-

''I'm telling on you''

''Oh well I'm telling on you too then''

This petty-mindedness is the reason that Scotland was fortunate to be rid of its worst element when they went to settle NI. It is a pity the football brings them back...I suspect most civilised fans in NI follow English teams instead

Its all a bit embarrassing and ludicrous to be honest.

You've got the Irish Republicans in government complaining about the Rangers songs, and the Protestant Northern Irish in gov't complaining about the Celtic songs!

Celtic fans state disgust at Rangers. Rangers fans state disgust at Celtic. **** off the lot of you.

I hate how these ******* are using their positions of power in this way.

Its like schoolyard-

''I'm telling on you''

''Oh well I'm telling on you too then''

Maybe fans from all other clubs could appear outside Ibrox for the next OF match and just sing to everyone, "The Troubles are over, why don't you go home".

:slither:

This petty-mindedness is the reason that Scotland was fortunate to be rid of its worst element when they went to settle NI. It is a pity the football brings them back...I suspect most civilised fans in NI follow English teams instead

I wouldn't bet on it mate.

We once had a good few supporters who came over from NI,don't know if they still go or not.

God it's pathetic.

Next you will have Bono refusing to play at Hampden during U2's next world tour until Rangers are banned from playing there in cup finals!!

Instead of using bullets they are now just using words,it had to happen some day,anyway Hearts supporters won't be so childish as to do things like that,no way would HMFC behave in such a way to get other supporters banned,like sending texts or out.

As the folk from N.Ireland put the troubles behind them and move forward, it's reassuring to know the retarded OF support are keeping things going. A small minded, semi illiterate bunch of fandans on both sides.

As the folk from N.Ireland put the troubles behind them and move forward, it's reassuring to know the retarded OF support are keeping things going. A small minded, semi illiterate bunch of fandans on both sides.

I would beg to differ that the troubles have been put behind,moved to the side more like it,look whats happening all over the world,things like these are never forgotten unfortunately.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Gregory Campbell is a trumpet and has always been a trumpet.

That said, why would anyone want to visit Fawlty Towers anyway?

I would beg to differ that the troubles have been put behind,moved to the side more like it,look whats happening all over the world,things like these are never forgotten unfortunately.

Ok, 'trying' then. Rest of the statement is accurate ;)

Embarrassing.

I'm glad the SFA are taking action though.

Taking action about which? The mint crisp? The orange crisp? Or the whole nuts?

:laugh:

Maybe fans from all other clubs could appear outside Ibrox for the next OF match and just sing to everyone, "The Troubles are over, why don't you go home".

:slither:

Surely an Oscar winning song.

Great post.

Archived