Andy Goram select v Dixie Dean select

gordie1968

There are two fundraisers organised to raise funds for Pumpherston Juniors on Sunday 28th September at Recreation Park,Pumpherston.

A Rangers select will take on a Celtic select ,the teams are made up of businessmen and are managed by AndyGoram and Dixie Dean.Goram will also play the second half of the match.Admission is ?5 Adults and ?2 Oaps/kids,kick off is 2pm.

Afterwards there is also an audience with Goram and Dean in the Cawburn Inn Pumpherston,Price ?20 which incudes a buffet,kick-off 4pm-8pm.Contact the Cawburn on 01506 432373 to get your tickets.

There are two fundraisers organised to raise funds for Pumpherston Juniors on Sunday 28th September at Recreation Park,Pumpherston.

A Rangers select will take on a Celtic select ,the teams are made up of businessmen and are managed by AndyGoram and Dixie Dean.Goram will also play the second half of the match.Admission is ?5 Adults and ?2 Oaps/kids,kick off is 2pm.

Afterwards there is also an audience with Goram and Dean in the Cawburn Inn Pumpherston,Price ?20 which incudes a buffet,kick-off 4pm-8pm.Contact the Cawburn on 01506 432373 to get your tickets.

Think i'll pass on the Old firm love in!!!

Although just thought id mention ive pumped Dixie Deans niece, wee stunner who worked in my old work for just under a month, enough time for the Elvis_Legend though. (And no she didnt leave because of me)

I'd rather stab my eyes with toothpicks than have anything to do with that lot,even if it is for a good cause, I hope the police will be attending.

Still some tickets left for tommorows audience with Goram and Deans,should be a good laugh after the publicity Goram got in the daily rags on thursday.

Think i'll pass on the Old firm love in!!!

Although just thought id mention ive pumped Dixie Deans niece, wee stunner who worked in my old work for just under a month, enough time for the Elvis_Legend though. (And no she didnt leave because of me)

So has half of the East of Scotland, alledgedly. :whistling:

Archived