Kaunas finding it tough.........

Clerry Jambo

Billy the Jambo

Well we can always send back some of the duds that we have got from them .That might help them out and tell them as a gesture of goodwill they can keep them

Well we can always send back some of the duds that we have got from them .That might help them out and tell them as a gesture of goodwill they can keep them

Like who? The only one that springs to mind is Ksanavicius but he still could be useful for Hearts.

Guest jambomickey
Unbelievable mate:sad:

just the way i feel about them mate! our signing policy from them is a joke, but as always i respect your opinion

Nucky Thompson
just the way i feel about them mate! our signing policy from them is a joke, but as always i respect your opinion
It's hardly their fault that Hearts nick all their players and if they go bust I think we wouldn't be that far behind.

They only got pumped 5-0 by Sampdoria last night!

Kurskis could only make the bench. Being such a good goalie :eek: must be kicking his heels!!

Agree with the first sentence, but not the 2nd.

Same here - delighted to see them getting pumped, but no wish to see any clubs outwith Hibs and the OF go bust.

So Kaunas are pish. Hooray, lets celebrate. Is it maybe becase we have their 6 best players at Tynie? All of whom are decent SPLers i reckon.

By the sounds of it, people would be unhappy if Kaunas were doing well. Yeh, it'd be crap if we were signing players from a team capable of beating Sampdoria wouldn't it. As it stands, the quality of Kaunas directly effects us, so i wana see them doing well.

Archived