cameron adam fenwick

eddie fenwick

The Old Tolbooth

Chuffed to bits for the wee man mate, I might even forego my half time pie trip just to watch him, it's gonna be difficult though! :wacko:

Do you pronounce adam the correct way or the British way?

Another poster on here named his son Adam, telling the missus (who is very sceptical about this football lark) that it was a "nice" name. Until he referred to him as Adam (French pronunciation) and the mother was less than pleased.

That is the story I remember, if Gambo posts on this thread he could confirm that. Oh dear, did I name him? Sorry Gambo. :)

As for the thread, delighted to hear that Ed, hope Cameron has a good time.

guys my 9 year boy will be playing at 1/2 on saturday,spawny wee sod,38 and never done it

Good luck to him. Hope he does you proud :)

I called my girl Robin (Robbie to the family) Pauline, Michelle after the cup final. Couldn't get names for Stephen and Rudolph, so gave up.

Actually her name's Katie and she was born in 2005

You could have tried either Steph or Stephanie.

ernie winchester
Nice name. My nine year old is also Cameron and was sorely tempted to go for Adam in tribute to 98 Cup Final.:)

Eventually bottled it and went for John.

He is now a Jambo(of course!) and would have loved Adam as a middle name.

Spooky! I too wanted Cameron Adam but wife wouldn't wear it, so settled with... Cameron John. He'll be in his usual seat on Saturday with either home/away strip on with "10 Cameron" on the back.

guys my 9 year boy will be playing at 1/2 on saturday,spawny wee sod,38 and never done it

Eddie, I only met you the once (through Real Maroon at the Ettrick) a few years back, well obviously about 9 years, just after the birth and was told the story about the in-laws being Hibees and not realising the Cameron and Adam Cup Final connection. Basically summing up the Hibs. However you seemed a decent bloke and I just wanted to pass on my best wishes to your laddie who probably won't sleep tonight. Hope he does himself proud.

Guest jambomickey

good luck to the wee man mate hope he has a fantastic day

Archived