cameron adam fenwick

eddie fenwick

chester copperpot
couldnt resist it mate,her family are all hibbys:o

Played for 10 mins at the sacred ground for Edina (H***) against Gairdoch.

Hope the wee man has a ball. He's got the whole Copperpot family out supporting him on Saturday (Oh aye, as well as Hearts).

As a side note, the day will be special for me too, as the (nearly) 3 year old Girl is attending her first Hearts match along with her mother. :eek:

Dad and son will be in alternative seats. ;)

guys my 9 year boy will be playing at 1/2 on saturday,spawny wee sod,38 and never done it

Nice name. My nine year old is also Cameron and was sorely tempted to go for Adam in tribute to 98 Cup Final.:)

Eventually bottled it and went for John.

He is now a Jambo(of course!) and would have loved Adam as a middle name.

guys my 9 year boy will be playing at 1/2 on saturday,spawny wee sod,38 and never done it
Three questions;1- Is he a hacking B.. like his old man ? 2- Has he got his own copy of Ogdens' nut gone flake ? 3- 38...are you sure ?

I played 90 minutes on Tynie in the HYD charity match a few weekends ago - easily one of the best experiences of my life!

The wee man will love it.

Three questions;1- Is he a hacking B.. like his old man ? 2- Has he got his own copy of Ogdens' nut gone flake ? 3- 38...are you sure ?

one question,who are you;)

no 1 nah hes a goalie

no 2 no he steals mine(and im not joking)he has also been to see weller:cool:

no 3 feel older:eek:

Hope the wee man has a ball. He's got the whole Copperpot family out supporting him on Saturday (Oh aye, as well as Hearts).

As a side note, the day will be special for me too, as the (nearly) 3 year old Girl is attending her first Hearts match along with her mother. :eek:

ta andy mate,hope the wee one enjoys herself and hopefully will talk to me when i see her this time:)

Hope the wee man enjoys his day.There will be plenty support from Sec G.

Oh and BTW,38 is young!There's time yet,young Eddie!;)

thanks mate,ill have to miss my steward dodging smoke

Everybody loves Baz

We ran around on it at night when we were at Tom & Shells wedding.

Infact i'm sure Eddie was with us when we got told to get th ****** off by the Security guards.

one question,who are you;)

no 1 nah hes a goalie

no 2 no he steals mine(and im not joking)he has also been to see weller:cool:

no 3 feel older:eek:

Moray.I played with you for Real Maroon back in the day. Good luck to the nipper for Saturday

chester copperpot
ta andy mate,hope the wee one enjoys herself and hopefully will talk to me when i see her this time:)

This thread is about wee Cammy mate, I'm going to be watching with lots of interest come half time.

Is the missus and the lassie heading to tynie for this one.

No doubt, you've booked hospitality for them ya big earner ye.

Your right with No 3 Eddie (look older as well) :P

pots and kettles aud love;):cool:mustve been all that time on the craigmiller cos big jimo looks about 70 now

This thread is about wee Cammy mate, I'm going to be watching with lots of interest come half time.

Is the missus and the lassie heading to tynie for this one.

No doubt, you've booked hospitality for them ya big earner ye.

think im barred after the last time:o

Moray.I played with you for Real Maroon back in the day. Good luck to the nipper for Saturday

how are you,passed your house the other day and was wondering if you still stayed there

I but I meant Tracey and your wee lass Rousset Bruno Fenwick

sorry mate,yeah she and tomasina flogal fenwick will be in attendance

We ran around on it at night when we were at Tom & Shells wedding.

Infact i'm sure Eddie was with us when we got told to get th ****** off by the Security guards.

we never had a fitba tho mate,good fun with the imaginary one:)

How did you get the wife to agree to that name!!?

Superb though! And hope the wee man enjoys his day.

it was hard work honestly,i told her she was being selfish and it was a name he,ll be forever proud off

Guy I used to serve when I worked in a boozer done the same thing. Although I think he pronounces Adam the English way.

Just as well you didn't have a baby in 2006. Otherwise it would have been named Skacel Pressley Nielson Skacel Pospisil Fenwick.

chester copperpot
Guy I used to serve when I worked in a boozer done the same thing. Although I think he pronounces Adam the English way.

Just as well you didn't have a baby in 2006. Otherwise it would have been named Skacel Pressley Nielson Skacel Pospisil Fenwick.

I called my girl Robin (Robbie to the family) Pauline, Michelle after the cup final. Couldn't get names for Stephen and Rudolph, so gave up.

Actually her name's Katie and she was born in 2005

thought ed might have mentioned it but instead of starting my own thread my boy Ben will also be playing at half time on saturday, i get to coach the boys as well on the pitch so no silly songs please. the whole team are also getting a coaching session at riccarton at mid-day so it should be a great day for all associated with Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts.

thought ed might have mentioned it but instead of starting my own thread my boy Ben will also be playing at half time on saturday, i get to coach the boys as well on the pitch so no silly songs please. the whole team are also getting a coaching session at riccarton at mid-day so it should be a great day for all associated with Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts.

Well good luck to you and Ben too :)

Seymour M Hersh
couldnt resist it mate,her family are all hibbys:o

Cameron Adam Onehundredandsevenandcounting Fenwick would have gone down a real treat! Well on here anyway. Good luck to the wee man on Saturday. Bet he almost as good a time as his dad will!

Brilliant name eddie...hehe...

I'm sure Cameron and Ben are looking forward to it, but not half as much as their dads. Will clap extra loud during the 'lap of honour' afterwards. I love it when they do that...they look like the proudest, happiest little guys in the world.

:)

sorry mate,never crossed my mind:sad:

Cameron Adam Onehundredandsevenandcounting Fenwick would have gone down a real treat! Well on here anyway. Good luck to the wee man on Saturday. Bet he almost as good a time as his dad will!

would have to change his name every year for a few decades yet:107years:

Archived