Derby game in Benidorm

carnockjambo

I am in Benidorm when we play the cabbage, now i know you can get Sky in Spain but is there any pubs in Benidorm that show Setanta?

Nucky Thompson
the cabbage,
What's that all about:rolleyes: Try Hobos, street urchins, peg sellers or caravan dwellers and someone might help you out;)

Guest jambomickey
What's that all about:rolleyes: Try Hobos, street urchins, peg sellers or caravan dwellers and someone might help you out;)

forgot the legendry anderton quote mate! docksiders

Hibs affectionately known as the cabbage. Green,tasteless and ****e hence cabbage.

Cabbage and Ribs, poor mans meal................also ryhming slang for Hibs.

chester copperpot

Never ever called them the Cabbage. Sounds too Hobophomic.

Anyway there's a bar that now has a hearts scarf draping from it. I was over there for the Euro's met a couple of sound Spanish guys who promised to follow Hearts no matter what.

Think the bar was called Western bar or summat (its on the Benidorm Hearts supporters thread I started whilst still drunk in Benidorm). The guy was called Miguel, and he works (or used to work) in that said bar. Its just off Fillipine's drive, and it was brill.

Good luck finding it.

Nucky Thompson
Cabbage and Ribs :Icky: I prefer my Ribs with BBQ sauce.

I am in Benidorm when we play the cabbage, now i know you can get Sky in Spain but is there any pubs in Benidorm that show Setanta?

The Ace of Spades just off Ave. Mediterrano,Scottish bar,or theDuty Free boy who runs it is a Jambo.

Archived