Bricking it...

tommythejambo

tommythejambo

Got a make or break (I think) test tomorrow for my maths module at Uni. Revised all I can today so now all I can do is hope.

Just though you would like to know.

PS It's on integral calculus, so anyone's advice would be more than welcome.

I was just saying the other day to my missus how good it was not to have to worry about exam's anymore. I don't know why it came up as it must be nearly 30 years since I last sat one. Not sure my memories good enough to remember integral calculus but good luck anyway.

vladtheexhaler

Sounds nasty. I'm supposed to be revising for my Growth Maturation & Exercise exam but as it's not until friday I haven't quite summoned the last minute motivation, hopefully that will arrive tomorrow. Nothing beats the feeling of walking out of your last exam for the semester though, especially if it's a friday and there's a home game the next day!

tommythejambo

Haha! I would say I got some last minute motivation today, but I didn't know when it was until today so had no real choice.

I'm telling you though if I fail this test, and I fail the semester I'm away to do something where they can't possibly throw any maths at me!!!

Got a make or break (I think) test tomorrow for my maths module at Uni. Revised all I can today so now all I can do is hope.

Just though you would like to know.

PS It's on integral calculus, so anyone's advice would be more than welcome.

Did you get exams? I thought in your 1st year at Napier you didn't get any.

Handing in Sociology assessment tomorrow (:ninja:).

And then an op-ed piece on Fabio Capello on Friday and then I am off until Febuary 4th.

Dr Ian Malcolm

And then an op-ed piece on Fabio Capello on Friday and then I am off until Febuary 4th.

Never have I written as much absolute baws in all my life than for my Sociology assessments. THE most irrelevent, pointless aspect of the whole journalism course (I assume thats what you're doing, if you're doing Sociology, then god help you mate!).

Had my Media Law exam this morning (just the 100 marks per questions, not asking a lot). Got Nature of News on thursday then my elective next thursday, which I've already missed coursework worth 40% and have seen 2 lectures from 11 (its webct based, the motivation to log on a do the thing was lacking).

To think they desribe journalism as "continual assessment". Seven exams in a year, not good.

Oh and Tommy - thats what resits are for! Knowing you as I do, you've been dedicating your time to mathematical imrpovement and not on the peev?

christhejambo

Got one on 'War:Its function and impact in modern history' this afternoon :mad:

4th year exam, so im bricking it, as they say. Hope to god i get the essay questions that ive revised!

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Got one on 'War:Its function and impact in modern history' this afternoon :mad:

4th year exam, so im bricking it, as they say. Hope to god i get the essay questions that ive revised!

How easy's that?

1) It's function - to kill folk

2) It's impact - massive

A*

Just kidding pal, good luck n all that

Never have I written as much absolute baws in all my life than for my Sociology assessments. THE most irrelevent, pointless aspect of the whole journalism course (I assume thats what you're doing, if you're doing Sociology, then god help you mate!).

Had my Media Law exam this morning (just the 100 marks per questions, not asking a lot). Got Nature of News on thursday then my elective next thursday, which I've already missed coursework worth 40% and have seen 2 lectures from 11 (its webct based, the motivation to log on a do the thing was lacking).

To think they desribe journalism as "continual assessment". Seven exams in a year, not good.

Oh and Tommy - thats what resits are for! Knowing you as I do, you've been dedicating your time to mathematical imrpovement and not on the peev?

Yeah Journalism. Sociology sucks boaby. I am meant to be finishing it now but on this in the library instead. Can not be arsed.:ninja:

tommythejambo

It's not an exam just a test. Ended up being told I was being given a pass for the module anyway, so I'm easy.

Oh and Pilch, mathematical improvement is well down on the list of priorities just now.

Alrite. Cool.

Finally finsihed Sociology. If I pass I don't think I will ever have to do it again.

Now for Mr Capello.....

Dr Ian Malcolm
It's not an exam just a test. Ended up being told I was being given a pass for the module anyway, so I'm easy.

Oh and Pilch, mathematical improvement is well down on the list of priorities just now.

To think you were once deputy head boy. :eek:;)

tommythejambo
To think you were once deputy head boy. :eek:;)

It's been a steady downwards slope from there. I let the power get to my head.

• 2 years later...

I'd love to help but it took me 2 years to get my maths O grade.

That's pretty good going Tazio...I took 16 years to get mine whistling.gif

Archived