Team for ICT.

Bunny Munro

Nelly Terraces
Interested to see quite a few people naming Mrowiec in their 11, I havent seen any of Saturdays game was it a decent debut (I know from the papers he missed a sitter)?

He played down the right wing, even though he's a defensive central midfield player.

He was totally out of position and did nothing of note, expect miss that sitter and pass the ball back the way every time he got it. Not his fault, like I say, he was hopelessly out of position and looked like he'd never seen a wing, never mind play there.

Jury's still out on him under those circumstances.

Fully Fit for me:

Kello

Jonnson Berra Zaliukas Park

Larry Stewart Ruben Driver

Tullberg Nade

-----------------------

Sat - More than likely:

Kello

Jonnson Berra Zaliukas Rapnik

Larry Stewart Mrowiec Audrey

Mole Nade

Kello

Eggy Zaliukas Berra Wallace

Miko Karipidis Stewart Palazeulos

Mole Nade

Subs: McDonald, Rapnik, Kingston, Glen, Mroweic, Chesney, Brown.

Im assuming Bruno and Tullberg wont be fit enough to make the bench.

My team except I'd give Rapnik a go at LB.

With both Makela and Glen scoring in the reserves do you think Csaba will play his "favoured" 4-4-2?

We now have Mole, Nade (looking fitter), Makela, and Glen.

If he likes this formation surely this is the best time to play it.

I thought Csaba had said he favoured a 4-4-1-1 and we have been playing his 'favoured' formation in every game this year?:confused:

In any case, I think we'll be playing:

Kello

Jonsson Zaliukas Berra Wallace

Karipidis Stewart

Kingston Miko

Ksanavicius (or Tullberg, in which case Kissandabagochews'll play instead of Miko)

Nade

As for Palazuelos, I'm pretty sure that the reason he's not been playing is that Mikey's been keeping him out the team. His favoured position is in more of a free role in central midfield rather than the defensive one. Laszlo seems to have 2 players for every position and Reuben seems to be having to wait for an injury to, or mistake from, Mikey before he get's his chance to impress.

Malcolm Tucker

Kello

Jonsson

Berra

Zaliukas

Wallace (although I'd love it to be Rapnik/Brown)

Mrowiec

Stewart

Miko

Audrey

Larry

Nade

Do you watch games with your eyes closed? Which players are you reffering to? He's not had much option with Mole and he's persevering with Larry because the talent is obviously there.

And your claims that Ruben is our best player are way way of the mark although I agree he perhaps should come in for Karapidis.

Kingston needs dropped to cleaning the youth teams boots until he realises he is not 'special'.

If it is true what you say that is scandelous. Picking someone to play on their reputation and not their workrate!!!

Csaba should hang his head in shame if this true

Kingston was much better in 2nd half Falkirk. A few good runs and crosses but as usual, no takers!

Right midfield is defo his best position or he has to play a bit deeper in midfield to get on the ball and not be so easily picked up!

Marian Kello

Eggert Jonsson

Marius Zaliukas

Christophe Berra

Lee Wallace

Christos Karipidis

Laryea Kingston

Michael Stewart

Saulius Mikoliunas

Audrius Ksanavicius

Christian Nade

:)

scott herbertson
Marian Kello

Eggert Jonsson

Marius Zaliukas

Christophe Berra

Lee Wallace

Christos Karipidis

Laryea Kingston

Michael Stewart

Saulius Mikoliunas

Audrius Ksanavicius

Christian Nade

:)

I was about to type exactly the same team - looks the most likely start lineup.

kello

jonsson zal berra wallace (last chance saloon Lee)

kingston stewart karipidis(should be dropped but unlikely) mroviec

ksanavicius nade

think he is going to drop mole, not sure but im sure he hinted at it in a statement this week, think he will go for 4-4-2

kello

eggy berra zalukas wallace(or is he injured)

kingston stewart kari miko(or chessy)

audrey nade

i think nade is going to come good over the next couple of weeks

pied_cuckoo.jpg

I don't think the team and formation is that important

The main thing is hunger. Are we going to REALLY want the 3 points on saturday?

Will they need "woken up" during the game

Will they really give flying **** about the game

Will they try?

I'd most defo have your Driver's, Tullberg's, Obua, Neilson's and Glen's in the team but sadly they wont, so I will go for

Special K

The Greek

Big Zal

Berra

Wallace

Miko

Stewart

Ruben

Ches

Glen

Nade

Absolute crap team and probably only Glen, Mikey and Miko would bother trying. ICT will probably be the far more hungry as per usual

not expecting too much,sadly :sad:

Has to be:

Kello

Eggert-Zaliukas-Berra-Wallace

Kingston-Stewart-Ruben-Miko

Ksnavicius

Nade

Nade deserves his chance as does Ruben.

How can you possibly say that Ruben deserves his chance, did you see his contribution against Falkirk? giving a hospital pass to Wallace just before they scored and a pathetic glance at the goalscorer rather than trying to tackle him.

He does nothing constructive with his passes is too easily dispossessed and too lightweight for the Scottish game and wants far to many touches on the ball.

If I were Csaba I would be trying to sell him in January along with Makela and one or two other liabilities.

I don't think the team and formation is that important

The main thing is hunger. Are we going to REALLY want the 3 points on saturday?

Will they need "woken up" during the game

Will they really give flying **** about the game

Will they try?

I'd most defo have your Driver's, Tullberg's, Obua, Neilson's and Glen's in the team but sadly they wont, so I will go for

Special K

The Greek

Big Zal

Berra

Wallace

Miko

Stewart

Ruben

Ches

Glen

Nade

Absolute crap team and probably only Glen, Mikey and Miko would bother trying. ICT will probably be the far more hungry as per usual

not expecting too much,sadly :sad:

Please stop calling Karipidis this.

We_are_the_Hearts
How can you possibly say that Ruben deserves his chance, did you see his contribution against Falkirk? giving a hospital pass to Wallace just before they scored and a pathetic glance at the goalscorer rather than trying to tackle him.

He does nothing constructive with his passes is too easily dispossessed and too lightweight for the Scottish game and wants far to many touches on the ball.

If I were Csaba I would be trying to sell him in January along with Makela and one or two other liabilities.

I was going by his performance for the reserves where he was head and shoulders above the rest and bossed the game.

If you have ever played football you will know how difficult it is to get into the pace of the game as a sub, especially with 4 minutes left. OK of you are a striker told to sit on the last man or defender just to attack the ball but not easy for a midfielder who needs to try and get on the ball and track runners.

Jambof3tornado
Interested to see quite a few people naming Mrowiec in their 11, I havent seen any of Saturdays game was it a decent debut (I know from the papers he missed a sitter)?

He did ok and didnt miss a sitter,Jackie Macnamara cleared it off the line!!!

Tynecastle Valhalla

kingston is due a performance and i think he will be in the team. would like to see him alongside ruben, stewart and miko in midfield. nade and mole up front as well. drop wallace...

I was going by his performance for the reserves where he was head and shoulders above the rest and bossed the game.

If you have ever played football you will know how difficult it is to get into the pace of the game as a sub, especially with 4 minutes left. OK of you are a striker told to sit on the last man or defender just to attack the ball but not easy for a midfielder who needs to try and get on the ball and track runners.

Fair enough I did not see him play for the reserves but I still reckon he is too lightweight for the SPL and wants far to many touches on the ball and is prone to falling over feigning injury when he loses the ball.

As you may have realised I am not a fan of Ruben's but we are all entitled to our opinion.

Archived