Footy news

jambonian

1; - David Obua could miss a string of Hearts games, he was forced to miss Saturday's match at Falkirk. He said "I feel bad that i'm going to be on the sidelines for some time, i'll see how the rehabilitation programme goes"

2; - Referee for Saturday against Inverness is Willie Collum

3; - Tullberg has returned to training but the Inverness game might be too early for him

4; - Riordan's expecting Hibs to finnish 3rd! (aye right then!)

5; - Robbie Winters wants to come home to Scotland (well...he's a striker, we could do worse!)

6; - Jimmy Calderwood says he prefers to play away from Pittodrie and can't understand how their record is poor at home, (maybe because they're pish!)

According to Talk 107 Obua likely to be out for 6 weeks

From what I've seen that could be a blessing.

1; - David Obua could miss a string of Hearts games, he was forced to miss Saturday's match at Falkirk. He said "I feel bad that i'm going to be on the sidelines for some time, i'll see how the rehabilitation programme goes"

2; - Referee for Saturday against Inverness is Willie Collum

3; - Tullberg has returned to training but the Inverness game might be too early for him

4; - Riordan's expecting Hibs to finnish 3rd! (aye right then!)

5; - Robbie Winters wants to come home to Scotland (well...he's a striker, we could do worse!)

6; - Jimmy Calderwood says he prefers to play away from Pittodrie and can't understand how their record is poor at home, (maybe because they're pish!)

Quite funny I signed him in a football manager game for Hearts and he was ace ;)

JAMBOn_et_fromage
Quite funny I signed him in a football manager game for Hearts and he was ace ;)

Robbie Winters is nearly 34 and he's no very good in goal either :P

Archived