FC Barcelona Vs Atletico de Madrid

cracovia 88 jambo

cracovia 88 jambo

I will go to this match. The date is 5/10/08. Has any supporter on hmfckickback been present in Camp Nou?

I am not sure of the seating area which will be most crazy for atmosphere.

I have idea for sud gol. Also is it big problem with stadium being very high? My eyes are not good.

Thank you.

Konrad von Carstein

Went to the Camp nou for my 40th, sold out stadium against Sociadad, Barca were on their way to La Liga title that year.

My main memory of the game was how quiet the home fans were, unless Ronaldinho got the ball, the visiting fans made a racket for the whole game. My seat that day was middle tier half way line opposite the dug outs.

Off topic: are there any teams in Poland play in maroon?

cracovia 88 jambo
My mate said that atmosphere was p!sh aswell.

This is not good for me. Maybe I will take tour only and have many drinks in stead.

cracovia 88 jambo
Went to the Camp nou for my 40th, sold out stadium against Sociadad, Barca were on their way to La Liga title that year.

My main memory of the game was how quiet the home fans were, unless Ronaldinho got the ball, the visiting fans made a racket for the whole game. My seat that day was middle tier half way line opposite the dug outs.

Off topic: are there any teams in Poland play in maroon?

I do not think it is. For certain there are none in Ekstraklasa (Polish SPL)

Wigry Suwałki are a team in II liga polska (close to your Irn Bru 2 but in east and west region - Wigry are in east) whos colouring is not far from Hearts away . For many teams in Poland the colours of red and white is used and for others blue and white. My team Cracovia is red and white verticals (I am thinking Stoke in England is same).

I will go to this match. The date is 5/10/08. Has any supporter on hmfckickback been present in Camp Nou?

I am not sure of the seating area which will be most crazy for atmosphere.

I have idea for sud gol. Also is it big problem with stadium being very high? My eyes are not good.

Thank you.

Atmosphere is not very good but it is still worth a visit.

Stadium tour is well worth the money!

Forever Maroon

i've been to the Camp Nou several times, the atmosphere at a Spanish league game's are pretty poor on the whole although the first time I went was Barca / Valencia many years ago, Valencia were reduced to ten men but still went onto win 4 - 1..... Me & my mates were in with the Valencia fans in the top tear that was fun.

The best game I?ve been at in the Camp Nou was Barca / Chelsea a couple of seasons ago. Lampard scored from the by-line, over 3000 Chelsea fans in the top deck. It was mental. The Barca fans were also up for it due to the hatred for Jose

Jambo_in_Madrid

I've been a couple of times and I have to admit that the atmosphere was pretty much non-existant. It was like being in a cavernous cinema, with everybody just sitting there eating pipas "dried sunflower seeds" in relative silence.

On one occasion I saw them win 6-0 against Alaves, with Kluivert scoring 3 or 4. They played some incredible football that night, but it really wasn't until the 5th went in the the fans seemed to come to life and really generate some passion.

The stadium is very impressive though, and well worth a visit. Also, be warned that there are almost no bars in the immediate vicinity (at least I've always struggled to find any). So if you're looking for a bevvy it's probably best to ask some of the locals what to do before you set off for the stadium.

Yes. I went to a Barca v Osasuna game on the Lloret de Mar supporters bus many many years ago. :eek: I thought it was great, but then that was in the days when a giant electronic scoreboard with the club song lyrics on it was an absolute novelty.

I've also done the stadium tour a couple of years ago - very good.

Broxburn_Jambo

Best place for atmosphere is behind the goals on the lowest tier. That is where the "cules" sit/ stand/ sing

always a jambo

I was there last year with my boyfriend for the CL game against Rangers. Whilst he was in the visitors end I, by choice, was in the Barca end 3 rows from the very top.

My eyes aren't good either but the view is amazing from up there. The atmosphere wasn't very good and watch out for nutshells!!!!

cracovia 88 jambo
Best place for atmosphere is behind the goals on the lowest tier. That is where the "cules" sit/ stand/ sing

This is interesting. Behind which goal? I am not sure weather north or south?

Thank you to all others for valuable opinions. I am in couraged by some positive storys.

:cool:

Broxburn_Jambo
This is interesting. Behind which goal? I am not sure weather north or south?

Thank you to all others for valuable opinions. I am in couraged by some positive storys.

:cool:

Either, they seem to congregate at both ends. If you have sky you can seem them on 2 at the moment in the game against Sporting Lisbon.

cracovia 88 jambo
Either, they seem to congregate at both ends. If you have sky you can seem them on 2 at the moment in the game against Sporting Lisbon.

I do not have sky. I will simply buy tickets for south goal end as that was my first idea.

Thank you BJ for your opinions. :thumb:

Archived