best derby song come back

maroonlegions

Just wondering if anyone has a song that was immediately sung right back to the hobos in a derby match when they thought they were being wide singing a song at us they clearly did not think through enough about what our response would be. Mines was at a derby a few years back when they were all standing up singing "stand up if you won 6-2", when we quickly responded with "STAND UP IF YOU"VE WON THE CUP", which they duly responded by sitting right back down on their a****.:107years:

First derby of last season

Sang to the tune of the seven nation army

"Oh, Craig Gordon's away"

Then half the main stand belt back

"Half your team is away"

Them: Champions league you're having a laugh

Us: Intertoto you're having a laugh

They should really have engaged their brains first

:107years:, i remember that one , it should prove beyond all doubt that they are clearly not the brightest bunch .

i remember at the 2-1 easter road game, mckenna, stamp. we had just suubbed on neil janczyk and the hobos were still singing who the ****ing hell are you as his pinoint 25 yard pass pretty set up mckennas goal :) not exactly a comeback song, it was just damn funny!

not a come back song more of a retort, during the late eighties the hobos had a player called bryan rice, he came on as a sub in a derby match and one of the filth close to to away end shouted "here comes rice the cream of hibs" to which one of my jambo brethern shouted "Rice he's nothing but a Fuuuuuuuuucking pudding !!!!!"

Made me laugh like hell :)

i remember at the 2-1 easter road game, mckenna, stamp. we had just suubbed on neil janczyk and the hobos were still singing who the ****ing hell are you as his pinoint 25 yard pass pretty set up mckennas goal :) not exactly a comeback song, it was just damn funny!

Beat me to it - exactly what i was thinking of lol

Anyone remember at Easter Rd about two years ago, the ****bag Hobo wearing the pink hoodie got it tight for 90mins, some of the songs we were singing to him were different class!.

"Who's the ****** in the pink?"

"Does your boyfriend know your here?"

and my personal favorite!..."Man or a women, are you a man or a women!"

winston churchill
not a come back song more of a retort, during the late eighties the hobos had a player called bryan rice, he came on as a sub in a derby match and one of the filth close to to away end shouted "here comes rice the cream of hibs" to which one of my jambo brethern shouted "Rice he's nothing but a Fuuuuuuuuucking pudding !!!!!"

is he not a number two at falkirk.

Anyone remember at Easter Rd about two years ago, the ****bag Hobo wearing the pink hoodie got it tight for 90mins, some of the songs we were singing to him were different class!.

"Who's the ****** in the pink?"

"Does your boyfriend know your here?"

and my personal favorite!..."Man or a women, are you a man or a women!"

That was last October. Pretty funny.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Not a comeback, but at Burley's forst home game (we pumped them 4-0) the guy behind me starts belitng out:

"In your Glaaasgow slums....."

Wtf? Pished myself.

I remember the Fat striker scores derby at ER around 1995 when it finished 2-2.

Earlier, the Hobos were giving big Dave MacPherson the "ey-ore, ey-ore" donkey treatment and almost straight away he popped up at the back post to head us in front.

The whole Hearts end was giving it "ey-ore, ey-ore ey-ore"......funny at the time.:107years:

I remember the Fat striker scores derby at ER around 1995 when it finished 2-2.

Earlier, the Hobos were giving big Dave MacPherson the "ey-ore, ey-ore" donkey treatment and almost straight away he popped up at the back post to head us in front.

The whole Hearts end was giving it "ey-ore, ey-ore ey-ore"......funny at the time.:107years:

1st of October;) My 18th birthday.

Just wondering if anyone has a song that was immediately sung right back to the hobos in a derby match when they thought they were being wide singing a song at us they clearly did not think through enough about what our response would be. Mines was at a derby a few years back when they were all standing up singing "stand up if you won 6-2", when we quickly responded with "STAND UP IF YOU"VE WON THE CUP", which they duly responded by sitting right back down on their a****.:107years:

Beast...Beast...Beast...Beast...Beast...Beast...

at f/t in the stamp derby after he scored and got sent off for celebrating in the 92nd minute....

ten men, we only had 10 men....... :P

but i think most things were funny at that point... filthy green rats...

My mate is a die hard Hibee and as we had both been at the game I asked him later that night what he did when we came back with that retort. He said, and I quote, "I just sat down and looked at my feet"!!! priceless!

Say What Again

Again, not a come back, but I remember Chris Killen coming on at Tynie (it might have been the first time he'd played against us).

As usual, the sub was announced '........ replaced by number 9, Chris Killen'.

Within seconds he'd failed to win the header from the resulting Hibs throw in and a guy behind me shouted 'Ah dinnae ken aboot Killin' - but yir certainly ****ing murder!'

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Archived