Wille Bauld - Older Members Only

blackjambo

"oor thanks for all the happy years

frae fans baith young and auld

for a' your skills that earned oor cheers

We thank you - Willie Bauld"

That's the one. Thanks.

Hearts Heritage
It must be close to the date when Hearts will announce the Hall Of Fame Nominees.

Sadly, if Bobby Walker can't even get enough votes to appear on one of the Tynie banners, then I don't suppose we can expect to see him in the HoF anytime soon. :rolleyes:

Hopefully this will be getting resolved. I've spoken to David Speed about this and they are looking at having a 'non vote' addition each year to cover people like Bobby.

going through the old programmes i have just found willie baulds testimonial programme and the 2 ticket stubs for the noth stand row 1 seat 9 and 10 braw

WorldChampions1902
Hopefully this will be getting resolved. I've spoken to David Speed about this and they are looking at having a 'non vote' addition each year to cover people like Bobby.

That's good news Davy!

Maybe we'll see Bobby take his rightful place soon after all.

:thumb:

avhudtheteeshirt

Years ago i had the Hearts program from just after they had won the cup in 1956 must have been the next season, it had the front cover full of press photos and stories about the final. In the middle of the front page was Willie Bauld on top of the open top bus with the cup held high. These memories created cannot be lost by petty squabbles someone should be appionted by Hearts to try their upmost to bring all the old Hearts favourites back to the club! Think in years to come if Robbo was not come back what a waste of a career and i think Gary Mackay should be used as mediator on this as there is no more Hearts man than Gary.

Archived