Ratings

Coco

Kello - 6 - still not really making any saves, very capable at coming for the ball and distributing it

Jonsson - 6 - weak first half, better second - if he is to learn a position it would be better for us if it were the holding midfield one

Zaliukas - 6 - steady enough

Berra - 6 - as per Zaliukas

Wallace - 2 - oh dear, poor performance

Mroweic - 5 - huge amount of effort, manager should have seen his tiredness and replaced him

Karipidis - 5 - getting tired of him in midfield

Stewart - 8 - tremendous display, lovely finish for the goal

Miko - 4 - anonymous, disappointing

Kingston - 1 - couple of good crosses in 2nd half and that's it - time he was dropped

Mole - 5 - massive amount of running, again presented with no service

Nade - 7 - ready to start games I think, we would get an hour out of him now

Ksnavicius - 2 - anonymous

Palazuelos - 1 - no time, but didn't fill the hole that Karipidis left and Falkirk profited

Laszlo - not very impressed with this. Thoroughly outthought by John Hughes. Subs made little sense.

Our 3 wins so far this season could easily have gone the other way. We could have easily won today's. There is very little between us and the great mass of clubs in the mid to lower rank SPL I think.

Guest jambomickey
Kello - 6 - still not really making any saves, very capable at coming for the ball and distributing it

Jonsson - 6 - weak first half, better second - if he is to learn a position it would be better for us if it were the holding midfield one

Mroweic - 5 - huge amount of effort, manager should have seen his tiredness and replaced him

Kingston - 1 - couple of good crosses in 2nd half and that's it - time he was dropped

Palazuelos - 1 - no time, but didn't fill the hole that Karipidis left and Falkirk profited

Laszlo - not very impressed with this. Thoroughly outthought by John Hughes. Subs made little sense.

Our 3 wins so far this season could easily have gone the other way. We could have easily won today's. There is very little between us and the great mass of clubs in the mid to lower rank SPL I think.

totally agree with everything you've said mate

Agree totally Coco. Had to smile at the comment about Nade ! Quality! And you're right: the gulf between us and the "smaller" clubs is hardly night and day. It seems the Tyney environment is an incubator for negativity: however, I would like to call it realism. If we toughen up and show a bit more steel, we would call more of the play. We really need a proven goalscorer more than ever. As for Larry........ how would he react to being dropped?? I think he needs it. He is far better than his performances as of late. Would he want away, or would he "dig in" and show the kind or determination we are needing to claw our way back into the European spotlight? Only time will tell...............

Kello - 6.5 - No real saves to make (which makes the defeat even more annoying). No chance with goals, looks more commanding with every game.

Jonsson - 7 - Probably won't like it, but he should be our first choice right back. Worlds ahead of Neilson and mini-Neilson.

Berra - 6 - Not bad. When things were tough he looked to Mikey Stewart for guidance.

Zali - 6 - Solid enough.

Wallace - 2 - I honestly don't know what he contributes. We missed the first goal after being stopped by the police outside the ground (mistaken identity) but was at fault for their winner and had a poor day. Drop him.

Mrowiec - 5 - Looked tired and performed OK in a tough game. Unfair to judge.

Stewart - 8 - MOTM. As said, did Berra's captain work and is continuing to remind us all why we signed him (and then signed him again). Great goal.

Karipidis - 5 - Some good, some bad. I happen to think his selection over Palazuelos was the correct one starting the game, but would prefer both if we have to play 4-5-1.

Miko - 5 - Showed some flashes and was subbed before he was sent-off, IMO. His booking was a ridiculous decision and the tackle that earned it would've gone down as innocuous if it was made by any other player. Disappointing outing given his recent displays.

Kingston - 6 - Only playing because of the money he's on and, when he feels like it, can produce some magic. Really losing patience with him. His inability to take a corner is unbelievable.

Mole - 5 - Sigh.

Can't be arsed with the subs. Very frustrating game: they hardly had any shots and scored 2; we had most of the possession and created very little. The ref was shocking for both teams, particularly when he whistled because their right back slipped with Nade 2 feet away from him, preventing a clear goalscoring opportunity.

Frustrating, but predictable, day. The high point was the ?2.10 pint of Fosters in Sportsters.

Kello 7 No chance with goals again. Controlled 6 yard box well and great early distribution. Promising.

Wallace 1 Hopeless but at least he's consistent. Should be dropped or sent to Hoboland were he would be much more at home.

Berra 6 Carries the can as captain and still no clean sheets. Needs to be far more vocal.

Zaliukas 6 Still no clean sheets and the defence need to care more. Strolled most of match but usual 1 slip us almost cost us.

Jonsson 7 Looks like he has been playing the position for years and already miles better than R(cafu)N, Tremendous 2nd half.

Mrowiec 5 Not terrible but not good either. Wasted great 1st half chance and kind of went through the motions. Too early to tell but what has he done to deserve an immediate start ?

Stewart 8 Best player on the park. Deserves an actual midfielder as a partner beside him. Has huge influence on side under Csaba and should be captain now.

Karipidis 5 It worked for a game or two but experiment over. Game passed him by and he contributed hee haw. Ruben should have been on long before considering the possession we had.

Miko 6 felt sorry for him. Played out of position again in front of a total huddy at left back. Ridiculously booked and then faded out of game. Get him on the right hand side.

Kingston 5 Let down again though did put a couple of quality crosses into six yard box where our usual err nobody was. Need far more from our alleged talisman.

Mole 5 Run forest run. Plaenty sweat and effort but not an iota where the penalty spot or six yard box are. Never in the right place and totally average (at best).

Subs : Nade 7 Best 20 minute cameo for a while and worried them big time, Ksanavicius 5 Decent link up but no end product, Palazuelos ? Why give him about 4 minutes, nonsense.

Kello 7 No chance with goals again. Controlled 6 yard box well and great early distribution. Promising.

Wallace 1 Hopeless but at least he's consistent. Should be dropped or sent to Hoboland were he would be much more at home.

Berra 6 Carries the can as captain and still no clean sheets. Needs to be far more vocal.

Zaliukas 6 Still no clean sheets and the defence need to care more. Strolled most of match but usual 1 slip us almost cost us.

Jonsson 7 Looks like he has been playing the position for years and already miles better than R(cafu)N, Tremendous 2nd half.

Mrowiec 5 Not terrible but not good either. Wasted great 1st half chance and kind of went through the motions. Too early to tell but what has he done to deserve an immediate start ?

Stewart 8 Best player on the park. Deserves an actual midfielder as a partner beside him. Has huge influence on side under Csaba and should be captain now.

Karipidis 5 It worked for a game or two but experiment over. Game passed him by and he contributed hee haw. Ruben should have been on long before considering the possession we had.

Miko 6 felt sorry for him. Played out of position again in front of a total huddy at left back. Ridiculously booked and then faded out of game. Get him on the right hand side.

Kingston 5 Let down again though did put a couple of quality crosses into six yard box where our usual err nobody was. Need far more from our alleged talisman.

Mole 5 Run forest run. Plaenty sweat and effort but not an iota where the penalty spot or six yard box are. Never in the right place and totally average (at best).

Subs : Nade 7 Best 20 minute cameo for a while and worried them big time, Ksanavicius 5 Decent link up but no end product, Palazuelos ? Why give him about 4 minutes, nonsense.

I apologise to my fellow Jambos; I have been having a wee bevvy to myself, so tell me to naff off, if i don't make sense!! But.......was it not Palazuelos who crossed for wee Audrey to score against Hull City?? I think it was. I was at the game and thought that was a helluva ball in. I know Csaba has said about nurturing young players ,but surely young Palazuelos deserves his chance??

ToadKiller Dog

Kello - 7 not much to do but did what he had to was trying at times to release the early ball pity nobody else was looking for it.

Jonsson -7- is growing into that position

Zaliukas - 6 - steady enough but was about to praise him at the game but before i uttered a word he had his mad patch

Berra - 6 - as per Zaliukas not in charge enough

Wallace - 2 - needs to concentrate(feel i say that every week)

Mroweic - 6- looks a good solid reliable player if unspectacular

Karipidis - 5 - didnt work at all today

Stewart - 8 - excellent game

Miko - 5- not great and the wrong booking killed off his hopes of getting into the game ,to be fair to him he has had a hard week away with his national side

Kingston - 4- same as the game before something aint right there.

Mole - 4- poor performance

Nade - 6 - happy with his effort

Ksnavicius - 3 - not much there today

Palazuelos - 1 - no time.

[/size]

I apologise to my fellow Jambos; I have been having a wee bevvy to myself, so tell me to naff off, if i don't make sense!! But.......was it not Palazuelos who crossed for wee Audrey to score against Hull City?? I think it was. I was at the game and thought that was a helluva ball in. I know Csaba has said about nurturing young players ,but surely young Palazuelos deserves his chance??

Yeah it was Palazuelos

Yeah it was Palazuelos

Thank you kind sir . I am a secret millionaire and you have just qualified for a huge shed load of money. if you can guess my first name, it's yours.

Wallace 0 Nothing good down the left all day and CANT defend. Do Livi need a pal for Clum?

Stewart 9, easily best player on the park.

Polish guy 5 Nothing great, early days but he was running on empty for last quarter.

Karipidis 2 Does not protect the defence, slow, offers nothing going forward. Bench at best.

We miss Driver! Everyone else gets 6.

Fans who booed McCann for having the audacity to score -10

Kello- 6 Not much to do but am pretty happy with him

Eggert- 7 Very good. Great willingness to win and desire to compete for anything.

Wallace - 3 Got roasted all day. At least a stone overweight probably more.

Berra- 5 Hopeless. A nervous wreck with the ball at his feet. Should not be anywhere near first 11 never mind captain.

Zal - 6 No Nonsense does the job. Strong in the tackle.

Miko -5 Quiet. Worked hard enough though

Mikey- 8 Different class again today. Full of energy and running a captain in all but name.

Kara- 5 Not his best game but not the worst on the park.

Mwrociec- 6 Did ok i thought. Not great but its 1st game.

Larry- 2 Simply does not have the fight and hunger off the type of player we need right now. Nothing but a Lazy wage thief. Wouldnt be in my team.

Mole- 4 Hopeless case. Plent of MOBILITY but has NO ABILITY.

Subs

Nade- 6 Great half hour from the big man. Keep up the good work. Start surely not far away.

Audrey- 5 Caused them more problems in 25 mins than mole did in 60.

Rueben- 2 Late Cameo.

[/size]

Yes it was and is exactly why it's a nonsense he was given ONLY 4 minutes today. We were crying out for someone better on the ball throughout the whole 2nd half than Karapidis. Given Ruben a run beside the rejuvenated Stewart.

chester copperpot

Kello - 6 - Not really much to do, felt sorry for him, did the basics well again.

Jonsson -9 - Absolutely brilliant.

Zaliukas - 5 He had a great run, but made a few howlers today likes.

Berra - 5 Not bad, not great though

Wallace - 3 Mo Berthe display today

Mroweic - 4 Terrible

Karipidis - 5 Terrible

Stewart - 8 Was excellent again today. Very good.

Miko - 5 - No service the first half.

Kingston - 5.5 I struggled with him, he should be miles ahead of the rest, but he's not. I cant help think we should sell him in Jan and try get some money for him. He looks lazy and cant be bothered. Want to be proved wrong, but cant see it.

Mole - 6 - Tries his arse off. Made a couple of mistakes, but he does try. We were so much more effective when Christian came on in the second half.

Nade - 7 - Played a good game and troubled when he came on.

Ksnavicius - 5 - Tried a few passes, never came off though.

Palazuelos - 2 (not enough time)

Yes it was and is exactly why it's a nonsense he was given ONLY 4 minutes today. We were crying out for someone better on the ball throughout the whole 2nd half than Karapidis. Given Ruben a run beside the rejuvenated Stewart.

Makes a whole load of sense to me Magic my lad........;)

For whatever reason Csaba seems to have decided that Palazeulos is too similar in style to Stewart and not as good as Stewart has started every game, Palazeulos & Jonsson played in virtually all of the pre-season games in midfield but CL hasn't used them there at all since - which suggests he wasn't happy with what he saw - since then apart from Karipidis and Mrowiec today Csaba has also used Obua & Ksanavicius in the team in midfield ahead of Palazeulos apart from a couple of very brief late sub appearances in the SPL ..... it will be interesting to see if when Aguiar's fit if he's brought back into the team - if he is then it would suggest that Ruben's tea is oot?

Archived