A game of two halves..

andrew

Half the team were good - half were rank!

Kello, Berra, Zaluikas and Mole did ok while Stewart and Jonsson played well.

Wallace, Kingston, Karipidis and Miko can just GTF.

Wallace cost us both goals, Karipidis was lost, Miko is still a ****ebag and Kingston is the laziest player i've ever seen.

Why did we not strengthen before the window closed - it's painfully obvious where the weak links in the team are.

siegementality

Wallace cost us both goals, Karipidis was lost, Miko is still a ****ebag and Kingston is the laziest player i've ever seen.

Why did we not strengthen before the window closed - it's painfully obvious where the weak links in the team are.

Romanov doesn't spend money on Hearts anymore.

Romanov doesn't spend money on Hearts anymore.

I'd much prefer it if Vlad spent millions on players but I doubt he will do that again.

Guest jambomickey

agree with everything you've said except zaliukas can't be trusted

siegementality
I'd much prefer it if Vlad spent millions on players but I doubt he will do that again.

In the main, barring the Burley period, Romanov has wasted millions on players. He's maybe spending less, but there is no doubt he's still wasting money.

portobellojambo1
agree with everything you've said except zaliukas can't be trusted

I thought Zaliukas did all right today jambomickey (apart form the one botched attempt at controllling the ball late on). Where I would disagree with Andrew (the OP) is in relation to 2 players he mentions, the first Jamie Mole, who I thought offered nothing today, and the second Michael Stewart, who I thought was head and shoulders above every other Hearts player today.

Archived