**** off Conroy

JamboRossi79

I dont think the ref was the reason that we lost, but i also dont think he was bad for both sides. The falkirk players got miko booked, as they were at the ref, the keeper was also getting up until his team mates ran over, he then went down in "agony".

We were given a couple of dodgy fouls in the middle of the park so as make it look better. Falkirk players were diving in left, right and centre, yet only getting spoken too. The nade incident was one of the worst i have see, even the falkirk fans seemed embarressed, that said, moments earlier when nade slipped, i was pretty surprised more than a few jambos claimed for a foul.

The berra incident was a penalty for me, without a doubt, had it been at the other end i think it would have been given. I think the reason zali wasnt sent off was beacause the ref also knew he should have gave a penalty and didnt want the heat of sending of zali. If he did send off zali and it was shown it should have been a pen, he would have got it tight, as zalis booking was for protesting regarding the earlier incident.

Not sure how you can say that and then go on to say he got two crucial game winning decisions wrong. The margin between winning and losing is so tight that when we don't get decisions it can and has cost us points.

Guest JamboRobbo

It was all the cheating nasty ref's fault. Hearts are the greatest and we'd never lose if it was't for those cheating refs and media monkeys. It's not fair.

:cry_smile::cry_smile::cry_smile:

Oh, and almost forgot to say. Every red card and penalty given against teams playing us have all been perfectly fair and valid, and every win we get is thouroughly deserved.

They're all out to get us.

Seymour M Hersh
It was all the cheating nasty ref's fault. Hearts are the greatest and we'd never lose if it was't for those cheating refs and media monkeys. It's not fair.

Oh, and almost forgot to say. Ever red card and penalty given against teams playing us have all been perfectly fair and valid, and every win we get is thouroughly deserved.

You couldn't wait to post that for the hundredth time could you (the reason the ad nauseam complaint railed against you). Only 1 misguided person is trying to say the ref caused us the game. But that doesn't get away from the fact he was very very poor (to both sides) and deserves the criticism.

Guest JamboRobbo
You couldn't wait to post that for the hundredth time could you (the reason the ad nauseam complaint railed against you).

Actually, the thread was started a couple of days ago, so I waited 3 days. And I've only posted once on the thread (twice now that you've started with your usual pish).

Only 1 misguided person is trying to say the ref caused us the game.

Are you suggesting JamboRossi79 is wrong and the ref didn't cheat us out the game?

Seymour M Hersh
Actually, the thread was started a couple of days ago, so I waited 3 days. And I've only posted once on the thread (twice now that you've started with your usual pish).

Are you suggesting JamboRossi79 is wrong and the ref didn't cheat us out the game?

You can't help yourself can you? I never suggested the ref was the cause of the defeat. JR79 alluded to it but actually made a valid point that in todays game one bad refereeing decision can be very costly.

And I realise you had only posted pish once on this particular thread, you post the very same pish every single time there is a thread regarding poor refereeing. You should really be a sellik fan JR, you do the poor victim bit so well.

Guest JamboRobbo
You can't help yourself can you?

Nope. I can't help myself. I have an opinion, AND I state my opinion. It's scandalous. I should be locked up. Whatever next? People saying what they think?

I won't dignify the rest of your pish with an answer.

Seymour M Hersh
Nope. I can't help myself. I have an opinion, AND I state my opinion. It's scandalous. I should be locked up. Whatever next? People saying what they think?

I won't dignify the rest of your pish with an answer.

So you think your first post on this thread was a genuine opinion? You're demented pal.:hobofish:

Guest JamboRobbo
So you think your first post on this thread was a genuine opinion?

Yep. My opinion is that JamboRossi79 is wrong to blame the ref ref for our defeat. I made my point by showing how ridiculous it is to blame the ref for our results (positive or negative).

You're demented pal.:hobofish:

ah, that old one - don't like what someone says so abuse them and call them a hobo - and repeat ad nauseum. :rolleyes:

Seymour M Hersh
Yep. My opinion is that JamboRossi79 is wrong to blame the ref ref for our defeat. I made my point by showing how ridiculous it is to blame the ref for our results (positive or negative).

ah, that old one - don't like what someone says so abuse them and call them a hobo - and repeat ad nauseum. :rolleyes:

As you do in the exact same way everytime there is a a thread on referees. It's not opinion it's poop stirring. Most folk are on to you you know. Oh and the hobo think was just for a bit of sport, got the reaction I totally expected. ;)

Guest JamboRobbo
As you do in the exact same way everytime there is a a thread on referees.

Indeed. Someone starts a thread on a subject. Others reply giving their opinion on the subject. How would things work in your alternative version of the world?

You can only post opinions if it's never been said before? Or only if it's deemed "positive" by the JKB judges? Or maybe only post if you agree with Seymour?

Oh, and almost forgot to say. Every red card and penalty given against teams playing us have all been perfectly fair and valid, and every win we get is thouroughly deserved.

JR, if you expected anyone to accept that post as a straightforward "opinion" then you are more deluded than the most deluded Vladsheep!!!

It is inflammatory in its tone and content, and it's no wonder that you get "abused"!!!

If I didn't know that you were a reasonable fellow under that hostile exterior, I might think it was deliberate!!!

Guest JamboRobbo
JR, if you expected anyone to accept that post as a straightforward "opinion" then you are more deluded than the most deluded Vladsheep!!!

There is a valid point in there if you care to look.

It is inflammatory in its tone and content, and it's no wonder that you get "abused"!!!

Whereas a thread entitled **** off Conroy is perfectly reasonable I presume?

If I didn't know that you were a reasonable fellow under that hostile exterior, I might think it was deliberate!!!

I was deliberately illustrating how ridiculous the claim that it's the refs fault whenever we get beat is, yes. I think that is a valid enough way of debating a point.

By assuming JR79's point was true, then illustrating how ridiculous that assumption looks when put into context, it shows that perhaps there is a chance that it's not all the referees fault when we lose......just as it isnt' the referee's fault when other teams like Motherwell or St Mirren lose to us...even though the equally blinkered fans of their teams will claim it was the refs fault till they are blue in the face.

Seymour M Hersh
Indeed. Someone starts a thread on a subject. Others reply giving their opinion on the subject. How would things work in your alternative version of the world?

You can only post opinions if it's never been said before? Or only if it's deemed "positive" by the JKB judges? Or maybe only post if you agree with Seymour?

No no no. Yet again you are evading the whole point. But that doesn't surprise me. You post the same mindless trite and provocative comment as you did yet again here. And trying to camouflage this by your last paragraph is just soooo you JR.

Guest JamboRobbo
No no no. Yet again you are evading the whole point. But that doesn't surprise me. You post the same mindless trite and provocative comment as you did yet again here. And trying to camouflage this by your last paragraph is just soooo you JR.

Come on then. What is the whole point? That I have the same opinion on referees each time a thread comes up? I think the same could be said of most people. I posted my opinion once on this thread. Then you decided to have a go.

So what exactly was you're point? That even when you agree with the point I was making (that it wasn't the refs fault we got beat by Falkirk), you want to have a snide dig anyway, just because you don't like the way I said it?

some arse behind me kept shouting i hope you die, i hope you die, i hope all your kids and your wife get murdered by a shovel. wtf? s cumbag

Seymour M Hersh
Come on then. What is the whole point? That I have the same opinion on referees each time a thread comes up? I think the same could be said of most people. I posted my opinion once on this thread. Then you decided to have a go.

So what exactly was you're point? That even when you agree with the point I was making (that it wasn't the refs fault we got beat by Falkirk), you want to have a snide dig anyway, just because you don't like the way I said it?

My name is JR and I'm a victim! Everyone hates me. Please help me, I'm so forlorn!:sad::sad::sad:

Do you know where hell is
Not sure how you can say that and then go on to say he got two crucial game winning decisions wrong. The margin between winning and losing is so tight that when we don't get decisions it can and has cost us points.

The reason we lost is because we never scored enough goals, that has been our problem for sometime. The ref was and is a cheating ****, but we should be able to see off teams without the need for penaltys etc. I appreciate your point, but we have had the issue of ref's highlighted even more in recent times as we are incabable of winning games convincingly.

I dont however, suggest for one second that, that makes it right, i just feel we should have won that game regardles off that ****bag.

I feel you get it tight on here a lot, the majority is unfair imo, as i also feel were all entitled to our opinion. I do however, disagree with you 100% on this occasion. I feel your over simplifying the situation, to extent that your point looses any real weight.

I understand what your trying to say, but that is a deeply flawed way of looking at it imo. Of course every teams fans will bemoan the fact they lost, and more often than not blame the ref, but to suggest that there is no history involved here and that it is meerly fans playing the poor me card leads me to believe you werent at the game. (i could be wrong)

I dont agree that the ***** cost us the game, but he did try his best. It seems to happen week in and week out to us, yes there are flaws at the club and the way it is run but we do seem to get **** on more than any other team. To assume that vlad would be able to make the statements he did and there to be no repicussions(spelling) and taking into consideration the incidents, we as jambos have witnessed, then i can see why people are ready to blame the ref. Imo of course.

some arse behind me kept shouting i hope you die, i hope you die, i hope all your kids and your wife get murdered by a shovel. wtf? s cumbag

Did you turn around and tell him that? If not why? As it clearly peeved you enough to comment on it. I am not having a dig, its just that day after day people are on moaning like "drama queens" (kickback favourite) about the big bad boy that sits behind them and shouts bad things. If it bothers you that much say something.

troll.jpg

Archived