**** off Conroy

JamboRossi79

Horrendous performance by the ref but for BOTH teams in my opinion. The guy is utterly clueless and shows no consistency in any decisions. Total lottery as to when he gave a foul or a booking.

I think after Yogi complaining about refereeing decisions that there was no danger he was giving us what was a stonewall penalty and then the "foul" by Nade when the boy just slipped and he would have been clean through.

Fecking joke. Not to mention the nonsense that was the booking for Miko.

the guy is a tube!

i wasn't at the game today so won't comments, other than to say heartsworld said he was shocking for both teams today.

the guy is a grade A plonker though. hope his next poo is a hedgehog

I agree, he was awful. The Berra incident looked a clear penalty to me, and why was Nade stopped when he was clean through to make it 2-1? There was no foul that I, or anyone around me, could see!

However, in the SFA and the SPL, is there such a thing as a consistent, accurate and fair referee? Nope, none that I can think of either......

Hoorendous performance by the ref but for BOTH teams in my opinion. The guy is utterly clueless and shows no consistency in any decisions. Total lottery as to when he gave a foul or a booking.

I would agree in general but the major decision in the game he did not give, a clear two handed push in the back of Berra. Stonewall penalty.

i agree...i was at the game and how the **** was that a foul against Nade when he would have been clean through! Fair play to Nade and the wee man when they came on though! i felt they played very well, aswell as mikey stewart!!!

I think after Yogi complaining about refereeing decisions that there was no danger he was giving us what was a stonewall penalty and then the "foul" by Nade when the boy just slipped and he would have been clean through.

Fecking joke. Not to mention the nonsense that was the booking for Miko.

I agree with those incidents but he should have sent off Zaliukas for his stupid lunge after being booked. The only thing consistent in his performance was the ineptitude of it.

I agree with those incidents but he should have sent off Zaliukas for his stupid lunge after being booked. The only thing consistent in his performance was the ineptitude of it.

Would have been harsh as Zal was only booked for protesting about the aforementioned stonewall penalty.

Guest jambomickey

the ref was a joke today but so was wallace, karapidis and kingston is a lazy bastad. the polish boy was crap but i'll reserve judgement because it was his first game

letsalllaughathobos

there was achallenge on karapidis in the secondhlf the boy should have walked, extremly poor performance by conroy.

the polish boy was crap but i'll reserve judgement because it was his first game

No, Jump on and start a new thread about him.

Oh wait.....

Thought the ref was shambolic. The Nade/Berra incidents were incredibly bad decisions, as was not booking that cheating swine Arfield for either diving (If it isn't Falkirk's free kick, then surely it's a dive?) or throwing the ball away.

Thought the ref was shambolic. The Nade/Berra incidents were incredibly bad decisions, as was not booking that cheating swine Arfield for either diving (If it isn't Falkirk's free kick, then surely it's a dive?) or throwing the ball away.

Correct and O'Brien cuold have walked as well for a) chucking the ball down after the ref gave a goal kick and B) scything down someone in the middle of the park cynically.

They really are a bunch of dirty feckers, Scobbie being one of the worst.

Correct and O'Brien cuold have walked as well for a) chucking the ball down after the ref gave a goal kick and B) scything down someone in the middle of the park cynically.

Good honest Scottish boys tho eh!

Personally I wish our centre halfs were a bit more clued up and put themselves about a good bit more. Not much chance of those pair getting stitched up on a regular basis, couple of pu**ies.

Nucky Thompson

He's a clever bassa, his performance didn't look that bad because he was giving Hearts free kicks in midfield:rolleyes: in and around the box we got feck all:mad:

He's ****ing useless, a corrupt, fat son of a bitch.

Bin him now.

Bring back Tiny Wharton.........bet half of you don't even know who he was...................;)

Doctor FinnBarr
Bring back Tiny Wharton.........bet half of you don't even know who he was...................;)

I do! A big fat fecker of a ref!

:hobofish: Just playing so don't get annoyed.

I do! A big fat fecker of a ref!

:hobofish: Just playing so don't get annoyed.

Ha ha! He was that....but boy did the players respect him! There wiz nae messing aboot wi' big Tiny?!!!!!!!! :P

Ref's are shocking nowadays ... and they want a PAY rise :eek:

Yer right mate..they've HAD a pay rise. And here's me striking because we've been offered a measly 2% ;)

Would not use him as an excuse for getting beat as we have to improve but not giving a penalty and penalising Nade were horrendous decisions.

its gets harder and harder to go to games as these decisions are driving me closer to my grave.

just when you think the refs cant get any worse you get a performance like todays..............shocking!

He's ****ing useless, a corrupt, fat son of a bitch.

Bin him now.

Got back to the pub after the game, and spent some time in the company with a gentleman who used to be Grade One (UEFA & FIFA) then a supervisor, but chucked it because of "politics".

Our wonderful Ref today (!) is being "fast tracked" as a top level ref. He is discounted and despised by a lot of Refs who know football, but he's the future, so we're all feked !

: (

The berra decision was unbelievable blatant push.

Never had any help from the linesman though.

The miko booking was out of order as well.

Hopefully somebody at hearts is keeping notes on all of these.

portobellojambo1

I thought the referee was pretty poor, but unfortunately he didn't appear to be biased towards one team or the other, he gave some mince decisions both ways, I think it was more just general crapness on his part.

One of them I was reasonably pleased with, as at one point in the first half he pulled the game back when Falkirk had broken away and had 4 against 2 defenders, and gave them a free kick just inside their own half.

The referee was a complete joke today. He wasn't biased for any team, just plain sh*te.

I think we are destined to get a ****ey ref every week now due to Yogi's rants.

The referee was a complete joke today. He wasn't biased for any team, just plain sh*te.

I think we are destined to get a ****ey ref every week now due to Yogi's rants.

Would not be surprised and rather you than us.

The refs turned on Hearts after a Levein rant then again after some from Romanov. They are a bunch of Noel Hunts.

Got back to the pub after the game, and spent some time in the company with a gentleman who used to be Grade One (UEFA & FIFA) then a supervisor, but chucked it because of "politics".

Our wonderful Ref today (!) is being "fast tracked" as a top level ref. He is discounted and despised by a lot of Refs who know football, but he's the future, so we're all feked !

: (

A jambo?

Initials MC?

i agree...i was at the game and how the **** was that a foul against Nade when he would have been clean through! Fair play to Nade and the wee man when they came on though! i felt they played very well, aswell as mikey stewart!!!

But the problem is 2 fold

1) No-one can deny refs know the rules better than anyone else, but their interpretation and the guidelines they are given are just wrong and ruining the game just as much as any diver/cheat.

2) For the Nade incident (and Mrowiec in the first half) our fans would have been claiming a freekick as well, despite in our 'hearts' knowing these incidents should never be given as a free kick. God, only a few minutes earlier around the same position of the park Nade slipped, fell over and people still wanted a free kick.

Conroy was still awful.

But the problem is 2 fold

1) No-one can deny refs know the rules better than anyone else, but their interpretation and the guidelines they are given are just wrong and ruining the game just as much as any diver/cheat.

2) For the Nade incident (and Mrowiec in the first half) our fans would have been claiming a freekick as well, despite in our 'hearts' knowing these incidents should never be given as a free kick. God, only a few minutes earlier around the same position of the park Nade slipped, fell over and people still wanted a free kick.

Conroy was still awful.

What exactly is your point ? Of course football supporters are going to shout for everything. The ref is paid to make the correct decisions, football supporters are not paid nor do they get to make decisions.

What exactly is your point ? Of course football supporters are going to shout for everything. The ref is paid to make the correct decisions, football supporters are not paid nor do they get to make decisions.

Sense of fair play, old chap.

:)

The standard of refereeing in Scotland is at an all time low, Nothing surprises me now with that shower.

:(

totally agree, i think foreign refs need to be brought in, or at least neutrals but yesterday was ridiculous!!!!!!

and is it just me but everytime mikey stewart picked the ball up on the halfway line and started an attack he was always taken out. did yogi see him as our biggest threat and have him brought down at every possibility!

No, if someone goes down under a challenge which isn't a free kick, that doesn't necessarily mean it's a dive. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

The most worrying thing for me is that I have seen no reference in the media to "controversial" decisions etc. Not even a comment about the booking for disputing one of the worst no penalty decisions you will see. Or about Miko being booked yet again, a long time after the offence was committed as a result of crowd / player pressure. Or the dive that was overlooked.

It was very much the same after Ibrox.

Are the media, by their silence, trying to provoke Csaba into an outburst?

Ally Alexander

Listen to the game on Radio Scotland. Frail and commentator saw no problem with Miko going for the ball when booked, yet Scotland on Sunday reporter said that the booking was deserved ( and that "justice was done" with Arfield's winner).

Listen to the game on Radio Scotland. Frail and commentator saw no problem with Miko going for the ball when booked, yet Scotland on Sunday reporter said that the booking was deserved ( and that "justice was done" with Arfield's winner).

I read Ewan Grahame's match report in the pub yesterday. Absolute pish. He also seemed to think Craig Thomson was the ref yesterday. ******.

Also, it was pretty clear that Cregg escaped a booking for that new Conroy rule of 'only being on the park for five minutes'.

The simple truth is that getting Miko is a badge of honour for Glasgow Referees since the Davis affair. A break down of the bookings he's received i have no doubt would reveal that a disproportionate amount come from Referees from Glasgow. No surprise that on every occasion the Miko has been sent off it has been a Glasgow based Referee involved - Dallas, McCurry, Richmond and Dougall. A pattern developing perhaps?

None of this surprises me and until we get rid of the West Coast stranglehold that exists in Scottish football - nothing is going to change and the game here will continue to stagnate.

Do you know where hell is

I dont think the ref was the reason that we lost, but i also dont think he was bad for both sides. The falkirk players got miko booked, as they were at the ref, the keeper was also getting up until his team mates ran over, he then went down in "agony".

We were given a couple of dodgy fouls in the middle of the park so as make it look better. Falkirk players were diving in left, right and centre, yet only getting spoken too. The nade incident was one of the worst i have see, even the falkirk fans seemed embarressed, that said, moments earlier when nade slipped, i was pretty surprised more than a few jambos claimed for a foul.

The berra incident was a penalty for me, without a doubt, had it been at the other end i think it would have been given. I think the reason zali wasnt sent off was beacause the ref also knew he should have gave a penalty and didnt want the heat of sending of zali. If he did send off zali and it was shown it should have been a pen, he would have got it tight, as zalis booking was for protesting regarding the earlier incident.

Archived