RAGING

maroonlegions

There is no fecking way we should be losing to a team like Falkirk, no excuses and no lies , its not good enough , FECKING RAGING.:mad:

festerlehearts
There is no fecking way we should be losing to a team like Falkirk, no excuses and no lies , its not good enough , FECKING RAGING.:mad:

me too majorly f****d of

csaba the hut!

not good enough!!!the problem is we have a lot of shi* players playing today but hardly much to replace them with. Realisticly we only got one trophy to play 4 now scottish cup!!it looks like another long season

Why? Where did they finish in the league last year? When was the last time we won at Falkirk?

:sad:

Francis Albert

One point off second place after 5 games? Raging? If so, for the sake of your mental stability you are really supporting the wrong club. Hearts have ALWAYS been perfectly capable of results like today. Except maybe for a few seasons 50 years ago.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I obviously missed the bit where it said we had a divine right to win football games against certain teams. :rolleyes:

The inconsistency of Heart of Midlothian against "lesser" clubs over the years is legendary.

I obviously missed the bit where it said we had a divine right to win football games against certain teams. :rolleyes:

Exactly, that attitude is really starting to becoming unbearable on here. :(

At the end of the season, if we fail to qualify for Europe then this will be one of the reasons.

Results like this are just not good enough, but unfortunately very predictable.

We had a chance to strengthen the team to make a push for Europe but didn't, so we are left with a team full of the same duds from last year that can't defend or score many goals.

Brilliant- another thread saying the same as the other half dozen, WTF can we not just have one thread and then it will be easier to avoid it :)

I think everybody needs to come to terms with this being a transitional season. If we finish in a euro spot then thats a bonus but the target is a top 6 finish and a steady platform to build on from there.

The inconsistency of Heart of Midlothian against "lesser" clubs over the years is legendary.

)AND A RIGHT PAIN IN THE SUN DON'T SHINE)

I NEVER SAID WE HAD A DIVINE RIGHT , i said we should not be losing to a team like Falkirk , ffs its not rocket science to see we have the players to beat a side like them but i do have a DIVINE right to be fecked off about it.:cool:

Brilliant- another thread saying the same as the other half dozen, WTF can we not just have one thread and then it will be easier to avoid it :)

I want my own thread too !! I feel left out. :)

So we were pish and got beat by a pish team. These things happen.

Exactly, that attitude is really starting to becoming unbearable on here. :(

AND THE ATTITUDE OF SOME OF THE PLAYERS IS BECOMING UNBEARABLE.:rolleyes:

Why?

The team is average so defeats at Falkirk are not that surprising.

One point off second place after 5 games? Raging? If so, for the sake of your mental stability you are really supporting the wrong club. Hearts have ALWAYS been perfectly capable of results like today. Except maybe for a few seasons 50 years ago.

SUPPORTED THEM SINCE A BOY , and my mental stability was really tested last season so not a surprise to start feeling a bit fecked off.:rolleyes:

Why?

The team is average so defeats at Falkirk are not that surprising.

AVERAGE TEAMS SHOULD NOT GET BEAT BY EVEN MORE AVERAGE TEAMS.:rolleyes:

I want my own thread too !! I feel left out. :)

So we were pish and got beat by a pish team. These things happen.

Spot on- we have always had a poor record at Falkirk, definately have no right to win anywhere.

This season is all about building the team and gradually bringing through youngsters from the Academy.

Making Tynie a Fortress again is a good enough start to this process for me. :)

Who is this man !! Get him pumped.

Whoever he is, Vlad should sort him out! ;):rofl:

AND THE ATTITUDE OF SOME OF THE PLAYERS IS BECOMING UNBEARABLE.:rolleyes:

So what's new!? The players' attitude has stunk for 3 years! Falkirk haven't had a point all season and, if we're being realistic here, they were always going to get a result against us, fans on here said as much. We were desperate for two strikers when the transfer window was open and we didn't bring them in. I've said before that i don't rate Berra, except as a squad player when we had injuries to a main defender, Zaliukas i've no time for, we still play Wallace at left-back and....whoever is available for right-back. We've no strength upfront, no attacking midfield and too many players who don't give a hoot about the club. I really hate to say this but this is the reason i refused to re-new my season ticket for the first time in 22 years! Same old shecht, same old problem regarding team tactics and selection, Falkirk ARE pish and we should not lose games to them with the players we've got,(wage wise i mean, not quality). Totally pished off!

So what's new!? The players' attitude has stunk for 3 years! Falkirk haven't had a point all season and, if we're being realistic here, they were always going to get a result against us, fans on here said as much. We were desperate for two strikers when the transfer window was open and we didn't bring them in. I've said before that i don't rate Berra, except as a squad player when we had injuries to a main defender, Zaliukas i've no time for, we still play Wallace at left-back and....whoever is available for right-back. We've no strength upfront, no attacking midfield and too many players who don't give a hoot about the club. I really hate to say this but this is the reason i refused to re-new my season ticket for the first time in 22 years! Same old shecht, same old problem regarding team tactics and selection, Falkirk ARE pish and we should not lose games to them with the players we've got,(wage wise i mean, not quality). Totally pished off!

AH , SOMEONE WHO SEES SOME SENSE, agree we did not strengthen and we got found out by a crap team sitting at the bottom of the league, our wage bill compared to Falkirks is scary but still we cannot beat them :eek:, please not let it be the same old same old like last season.:eek:

Spot on- we have always had a poor record at Falkirk, definately have no right to win anywhere.

This season is all about building the team and gradually bringing through youngsters from the Academy.

Making Tynie a Fortress again is a good enough start to this process for me. :)

Aye there is need need to rush to greatness! How can some supporters ever condone getting beat by the likes of Falkirk and then shrugging it off?

We must have the easiest pleased fans in the Premier League (I by the way am not one of them!)

Lets not forget we put our strongest team out against Airdire and got put out the CIS! Fans reaction its just a diddy cup........Considering the cups are our only realistic chance of success why did so many once shrug it off?

We have witnessed mediocrity for so long we are now accustomed to it!

falkirk had not won a point all season...................you just know they were going to break their duck against us.

thats just it maybe the players new as well.:eek:, still they should have ensured that did not happen.:cool:

letsalllaughathobos
falkirk had not won a point all season...................you just know they were going to break their duck against us.

your spot on we've always struggled against falkirk,this team and many a hearts team before just hope shabba kicks ass and next week he destroy inverness(highly unlikly).

never mind we will BE BACK.

I'm disappointed but not surprised by the result today. Don't be fooled by the first few games - we are still an average team. The reason that we struggled again is that we have absolutely no cutting edge up front.

You could not fault the effort, tactics, substitutions, style of football etc. Like the Airdrie game there were plenty of decent balls into the box but once again no-one was attacking the ball. Until we play with strikers who can score goals we will continue losing to teams like Falkirk (who by the way are a very poor team).

your spot on we've always struggled against falkirk,this team and many a hearts team before just hope shabba kicks ass and next week he destroy inverness(highly unlikly).

never mind we will BE BACK.

You remind me of another famous poster on this site.....:eek:

You are not 'Mini Doug' are you !?

letsalllaughathobos
You remind me of another famous poster on this site.....:eek:

You are not 'Mini Doug' are you !?

no not at all.

just a jambo regardless win,lose or draw not that i enjoy the laater.

thought the second half was a right good game today could have went either way.

ill still be there next week and so on.

no not at all.

just a jambo regardless win,lose or draw not that i enjoy the laater.

thought the second half was a right good game today could have went either way.

ill still be there next week and so on.

Sorry - thought you were someone else. As for next weeks here's hoping we can a have a little improvement on today's performance.

And the worrying thing is our next away match is at Tannadice when there is every chance Utd will be looking for their first win also..........hmmm I wonder what will happen there.

letsalllaughathobos
Sorry - thought you were someone else. As for next weeks here's hoping we can a have a little improvement on today's performance.

no probs-im delighted with the improvement from last year the main thing is we have a bit stability as long as we keep big shabba we'll be alright

Spot on FA, although it's only fair to note that we used to pay much less for a team of players who could lose so insipidly to teams like Falkirk. But, in general I'm with you - the sooner people on here realise that Vlad has failed to improve our team one jot, the better off we'll all be.

Today's results in the race for 3rd place:

Aberdeen 1-2 Hamilton Academical

Falkirk 2-1 Heart of Midlothian

Hibernian 2-1 Dundee United

And Motherwell and Killie both lost as well (the latter, because it's illegal under SFA laws not to at Ibrox). As usual, below the top two, there's no real consistency at all, and everyone will have good and bad days. Just chill out, and remember that's it's pretty much always like this. Ultimately, those clubs with the stronger squads will end up in the top six: and that means us, Aberdeen, and (assuming CL turns it around) the Arabs.

Today's results in the race for 3rd place:

Aberdeen 1-2 Hamilton Academical

Falkirk 2-1 Heart of Midlothian

Hibernian 2-1 Dundee United

And Motherwell and Killie both lost as well (the latter, because it's illegal under SFA laws not to at Ibrox). As usual, below the top two, there's no real consistency at all, and everyone will have good and bad days. Just chill out, and remember that's it's pretty much always like this. Ultimately, those clubs with the stronger squads will end up in the top six: and that means us, Aberdeen, and (assuming CL turns it around) the Arabs.

How lovely to see you posting again Mr. Lawson!! Wise and well thought out words as ever......... I'm peshed tonight Shaun....my wife is in Barcelona with her pals and I've drunk the best part of two bottles of wine and had three bottles of beer. and i still acknowledge the fact that we ain't world beaters: we are Heart of Midlothian FC. and I love them and all who sail in her ;)

How lovely to see you posting again Mr. Lawson!! Wise and well thought out words as ever......... I'm peshed tonight Shaun....my wife is in Barcelona with her pals and I've drunk the best part of two bottles of wine and had three bottles of beer. and i still acknowledge the fact that we ain't world beaters: we are Heart of Midlothian FC. and I love them and all who sail in her ;)

Hehehe! Well, have a good night mate, and enjoy that brief period of freedom!

:toasting:

Hehehe! Well, have a good night mate, and enjoy that brief period of freedom!

:toasting:

Why thank you young Shaun, and it's nice to hear from you again on Kickback!!!;)

Why thank you young Shaun, and it's nice to hear from you again on Kickback!!!;)

Man, I've only been away a couple of weeks! I've moved, and have had very limited internet access over the past fortnight; but my broadband connection will be set up the week after next, and then, my JKB addiction shall no doubt bite once more. :)

Man, I've only been away a couple of weeks! I've moved, and have had very limited internet access over the past fortnight; but my broadband connection will be set up the week after next, and then, my JKB addiction shall no doubt bite once more. :)

Two weeks!!!! My goodness, it seems like a lifetime....!! Seriously Shaun: have a good move!! And let's get your show back on the road soon.......:P

Two weeks!!!! My goodness, it seems like a lifetime....!! Seriously Shaun: have a good move!! And let's get your show back on the road soon.......:P

I've had a great move, mate: it's a lovely flat out in the country, close to the pretty market town of Witney. But rest assured, the show will be back on the road before long - and is it just me, or can I hear the collective membership of Kickback's chins hitting their computers in unison at the awful prospect? :P

I've had a great move, mate: it's a lovely flat out in the country, close to the pretty market town of Witney. But rest assured, the show will be back on the road before long - and is it just me, or can I hear the collective membership of Kickback's chins hitting their computers in unison at the awful prospect? :P

As Noam Chomsky recently said "news today lacks concision" (paraphrase)

Archived