tannadice game

smartgair

Can anyone please tell me for this game when no advance tickets are being sold will it be possible to go up to the ground very early,buy tickets,then leave ,returning nearer kick off?

chester copperpot
Can anyone please tell me for this game when no advance tickets are being sold will it be possible to go up to the ground very early,buy tickets,then leave ,returning nearer kick off?

I'm going early too, so I get to that bottom stand and save myself 4 quid.

Dundee Utd taking the absolute pish out the Hearts fans again.

FTH.

ToadKiller Dog

I wouldnt think so think it will be pay to get in and they will give you one of those wee lucky dip type tickets .

If we are still going well by then they might have to give us part of the shed again ,i would advise getting there early as i remember that game when some people were still coming in 30mins after kick off.

Avoid the lorraine kelly stand and the wooden seats if you are taller than 3ft .

I wouldnt think so think it will be pay to get in and they will give you one of those wee lucky dip type tickets .

If we are still going well by then they might have to give us part of the shed again ,i would advise getting there early as i remember that game when some people were still coming in 30mins after kick off.

Avoid the lorraine kelly stand and the wooden seats if you are taller than 3ft .

aint that the truth, worst leg room ever!!

Archived