FRIDAY NIGHT

stawberry2

Now here is our normal send Bikerjambo to bed thread? friday is not the same without out. Come on Biker where are you in the pub or are u in bed already? :)

chester copperpot
Now here is our normal send Bikerjambo to bed thread? friday is not the same without out. Come on Biker where are you in the pub or are u in bed already? :)

Strongbow is great. Its barry. Mon the Strongbow.

Strongbow is great. Its barry. Mon the Strongbow.

Drunk that last night on wine tonight, but where is Bikerjambo lol, unless u telling that biker has to much strongbow ;)

chester copperpot
Drunk that last night on wine tonight, but where is Bikerjambo lol, unless u telling that biker has to much strongbow ;)

He's probably dead, far too much alcohol.

Unlike us, who love it in moderation. :)

OH no lol my funeral trousers are all cat hairs pmsl, honest to god a friday is no the same Andy without our Bikerjambo bed thread. Now it would be nice to put face to name i`m at game tomorrow i`m no a stalker or anything like that , well thats the now lol

chester copperpot
OH no lol my funeral trousers are all cat hairs pmsl, honest to god a friday is no the same Andy without our Bikerjambo bed thread. Now it would be nice to put face to name i`m at game tomorrow i`m no a stalker or anything like that , well thats the now lol

RIP BJ, what a lightweight.

He might turn up on this thread and get an infraction.

Lets keep it going.[/quote

Aye he might lol if he can see the key board, i`m going off now as i`ve kids to get ready in morning to go to the grans house. i`m still signed on as i never sign out, can`t be bumed signing in all the time lol COME ON THE HEARTS

Doctor FinnBarr
He might turn up on this thread and get an infraction.

Lets keep it going.[/quote

Aye he might lol if he can see the key board' date= i`m going off now as i`ve kids to get ready in morning to go to the grans house. i`m still signed on as i never sign out, can`t be bumed signing in all the time lol COME ON THE HEARTS[/quote]

Magic Moments!

Archived