Parking in Falkirk

Cigaro

Where is the best place to park tomorrow? Im coming from Stirling, and need to get back to Edinburgh sharpish, so need a quick getaway.

Wheres the best place to park?

Where is the best place to park tomorrow? Im coming from Stirling, and need to get back to Edinburgh sharpish, so need a quick getaway.

Wheres the best place to park?

You can park at the stadium however you would have to leave 5mins to go to get away sharp

chester copperpot

There's a wee road right next to the M9 that I normally park at. Its about 5 mins walk from the ground, but even if you leave at FT, there's always a Jambo willing to let you out.

Here's where I park.

maps?hl=en&tab=wl

There's a wee road right next to the M9 that I normally park at. Its about 5 mins walk from the ground, but even if you leave at FT, there's always a Jambo willing to let you out.

Here's where I park.

maps?hl=en&tab=wl

How does one navigate to said road?

by using a map, compass and a piece of string;)

I have a map.

Unfortunately, its from Morrisons, so doesnt have Andy's hidden parking areas marked;)

chester copperpot
How does one navigate to said road?

If you drive past the stand we're in, its over a wee hill, then first left after you cross the bridge.

You have to take the turn off for Falkirk, and the police pretty much direct you to the stadium, then you have to drive past the away stand and its some sort of industrial estate (although its not) just over the bridge.

You will see plenty of hearts fans walking towards the stadium, just head past them.

Cool Andy cheers.

I'll try to find it, if not I'll just park where I can and hope for the best.

Only problem is I'll probably be there early. Before fans start walking!:D

chester copperpot
Cool Andy cheers.

I'll try to find it, if not I'll just park where I can and hope for the best.

Only problem is I'll probably be there early. Before fans start walking!:D

Means you'll get a good parking spot near the exit. I will be heading there for half one, so might just PM you to meet up for a chat. ;)

Cig, if you are driving past the away end then head over the bridge and there is a car garage (Not sure which make of cars) on your right and the industrial estate on your left.

Archived