anyone know how many tickets we have sold for tomorrow

rudiskacel06

theescapehouse

just got back from getting my tickets, paid student prices , but the tickets say adult and are priced ?21 so ....not sure if this means non students/concessions can save a few quid ?

So if you're going, why bother asking? :rolleyes:

just wondering how big a turn out it's going to be. No need for the attitude, we're on the same side......:rolleyes:

just got back from getting my tickets, paid student prices , but the tickets say adult and are priced ?21 so ....not sure if this means non students/concessions can save a few quid ?

all tickets say ?21, but your ticket will have a strip off it showing it's a concession.....lucky you:)

Nucky Thompson
thanks for that, much appreciated.
No probs mate:) It was 1900 because I just checked back on the official site.

Victor Meldrew
Why does it matter? One either goes or one doesn't.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We have a contender for "Most pointless and irritatng post of the year"

Why does it matter? One either goes or one doesn't.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

nothing wrong with wanting to know if a decent support is going through , it can add to the feeling of pride and get you even more right up for it knowing a big support is invading .:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::spongebob3:

Thanks sweetcheeks.

Should be a good atmosphere with all the real fans in tomorrow.

Love away matches.

Oi!Watch it.This real fan has to work tomorrow.Gutted but the money keeps her indoors in shoes.:rolleyes:

If the support is anything like Hamilton then it should lift the players.Have a good one.

I spoke to someone in the ticket office yesterday and she said they had already returned some tickets to Falkirk and expected pay at the gate.

Victor Meldrew
nothing wrong with wanting to know if a decent support is going through , it can add to the feeling of pride and get you even more right up for it knowing a big support is invading .:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::spongebob3:

I agree - I was referring to Therapist's post!

I agree - I was referring to Therapist's post!

then i offer my deepest apologies sir , in the mean time ,,...............

LETS INVADE FALKIRK AND MAKE SOME NOISE.:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::food-smiley-004::spongebob3:

hope our support is as loud as we were at hamilton! the support for the team that day was fantastic

Agreed - more of the same would be great - let's just hope the team give us plenty to shout about tomorrow. c'mon the JT's!

Last time I'd heard, we'd only sold 1000. Am in row B tomorrow, hope to feck it doesn't rain.

i'll be there with you, also hoping it doesn't rain!

scots civil war

"Should be a good atmosphere with all the real fans in tomorrow."

............................i hate elitism

ELITISM SUCKS BIGTIME

portobellojambo1
Last time I'd heard, we'd only sold 1000. Am in row B tomorrow, hope to feck it doesn't rain.

Are you meeting up with us again pre-match tomorrow Andy ?

chester copperpot
Are you meeting up with us again pre-match tomorrow Andy ?

Where are you's going tomorrow, gotta drive, but still keen to come meet the guys from the Poofy Hearts. Ooops sorry, Porty Hearts.

portobellojambo1
Where are you's going tomorrow, gotta drive, but still keen to come meet the guys from the Poofy Hearts. Ooops sorry, Porty Hearts.

It's a place called Castings Bowling Club Andy (well that's what our website says anyway), about 5 minutes away from the ground (not sure if you have been in it with us before). You should be able to find directions on Google. Full bus again tomorrow (I see that West End Hearts are also letting their members know their bus is full), which is good news, looks as if it is going to be another good turnout.

chester copperpot
It's a place called Castings Bowling Club Andy (well that's what our website says anyway), about 5 minutes away from the ground (not sure if you have been in it with us before). You should be able to find directions on Google. Full bus again tomorrow (I see that West End Hearts are also letting their members know their bus is full), which is good news, looks as if it is going to be another good turnout.

I'll be there once I work out how to get there.

Cheers.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Nothing wrong with the subject post, it is some of the replies which are irritating

bp

Great wee club.Your bus can leave about quarter to three and still easily make the start of the match.

Archived