This weekend

Rab

12.43pm on a Friday, my motivation for work is dissipating rapidly......

So what's everyone doing this weekend? What do folks get up to Edinburgh these days?

Tomorrow: Bevvy from 10:30-ish and head to game. Straight home after game for wine and a lovely dinner cooked by Mrs Therapist. Watch Strictly Come Dancing and Last Night of the Proms on tv.

Sunday: Head out for a few hours on my Ducati with a few bike riding mates. When I get back, visit our friends and their new baby (born today) for half an hour. Back home to settle down with a few beers to watch MotoGP from Indianapolis. Speaking of which, you should get your lazy arse over there. ;)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Paintballing during the day then Paulo Mojo at Cab Vol at night. :)

Hopefully catch Berbatovs debut in between that!

Paintballing during the day

Wannabe soldier alert. :rolleyes:

Join the real Army and get out to Afghanistan or Iraq if you want to fire guns at people and "kill" them.

I have to say I find paintball and similar activities rather sad and worrying. :sad:

Nucky Thompson
Tomorrow: Bevvy from 10:30-ish and head to game. Straight home after game for wine and a lovely dinner cooked by Mrs Therapist. Watch Strictly Come Dancing and Last Night of the Proms on tv.

:D

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Join the real Army and get out to Afghanistan or Iraq if you want to fire guns at people and "kill" them.

I have to say I find paintball and similar activities rather sad and worrying. :sad:

:)

From someone who's admitting to waching strictly come dancing on a saturday night? or any night for that matter! :rolleyes:

From someone who's admitting to waching strictly come dancing on a saturday night? or any night for that matter! :rolleyes:

Fair point, I suppose. :P

chester copperpot

A few glasses of fine red vino tonight. Up early tomorrow morning as Copperpot junior is playing for 'Ra Cellick' U-8's in the morning.

Head to the game for back of 1, attend match, celebrate fine Hearts victory then head home to go out with the wife tomorrow night.

chester copperpot
Five-a-sides at 8pm, then a few pints at the local.

Through to FLAKIRK lunch time, put my kit in the changing rooms, watch the first half, embarrass myself badly in front of 2,000 Hearts fans at half time (;)) watch our triumphant victory then home to Edinburgh for the rest of the weekend with some quiet beers and home cooking.

You playing at HT tomorrow in front of the hearts mate. Thought this only happened with young laddie's. Dont tell me ye've shaved your beard and managed to blag a spot on the U-11's? :laugh:

Nucky Thompson

I've had a few pints today, back home and on my first large glass of Chardonnay, up early tomorrow and catch the 11.06 from Haymarket to Falkirk, find a good boozer to watch the Man U game then off to the match. I've not planned to much after that.

chester copperpot
I don't look a day over 12 mate!

Naw, 10 second challenge Hearts fans v Falkirk fans. I'm bricking it.

Well count on my support. Come over at the end and sign my top for me mate, will be there shouting on ye at half time. :)

chester copperpot
I've had a few pints today, back home and on my first large glass of Chardonnay, up early tomorrow and catch the 11.06 from Haymarket to Falkirk, find a good boozer to watch the Man U game then off to the match. I've not planned to much after that.

Good luck mate, finding one of those in Falkirk.

Doctor FinnBarr

Just off to the pub now then onto oblivion at midnight!

Watching Kay tomorrow then down to the pub after final score, home about 9 with carry out then make an erse of myself on here.

Sunday will involve washing the bike which means its sure to rain so I won't get out for a burl, might go to pub instead.

Monday, on holiday, will be skint and will therefore sober up!

:toasting:

Nucky Thompson
back home and on my first large glass of Chardonnay
I've now ersed the wine and have cracked open the bottle of ouzo I brought back from Rhodes:toasting:

Back home to settle down with a few beers to watch MotoGP from Indianapolis. Speaking of which, you should get your lazy arse over there. ;)

24zw1p2.jpg

If I wanted that sort of entertainment, I'm sure there are some local fetish clubs who could provide it for a lot less than those flights ;)

Archived