I got a broken face...

Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman

I was out in a club in Glasgow last night and basically ended up having my nose broken for the crime of dancing with a girl. Been to the hospital, had my top lip stitched together and spoke to the police who will try to find the culprit. I have a blackspot of being punched, but thankfully i have witnesses who say that I was hit first. In a strange way, I'm not too down, I could have easily been stabbed AND I apparently managed to deck the guy back. I was wondering if any other KBers have had similar experiences and how long it takes to recover, cause all I can taste is blood... Crazy days.

I was out in a club in Glasgow last night and basically ended up having my nose broken for the crime of dancing with a girl. Been to the hospital, had my top lip stitched together and spoke to the police who will try to find the culprit. I have a blackspot of being punched, but thankfully i have witnesses who say that I was hit first. In a strange way, I'm not too down, I could have easily been stabbed AND I apparently managed to deck the guy back. I was wondering if any other KBers have had similar experiences and how long it takes to recover, cause all I can taste is blood... Crazy days.

I'm sure you did friend.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

There is a moral to this story, but I'm not telling you it :cool:

One of the reasons why I hate Glasgow. OK, edinburgh isn't exactly "safe" but I feel a heck of a lot better being over here! :rolleyes:

I bet he can spell insurance though. And mobile.

And at least he was dancing with a girl instead of locked up in a room with pictures of a former south american hearts player,

A little light on your timberlands are we peanut?

Patrick Bateman

I'm hoping it was 'Don't go out in Glasgow' - That won't be a problem, I'm moving back to Edinburgh today. I was actually supposed to go back yesterday evening but was convinced to go out for one last night. Getting a needle in your lip isn't much fun btw.

I'm hoping it was 'Don't go out in Glasgow' - That won't be a problem, I'm moving back to Edinburgh today. I was actually supposed to go back yesterday evening but was convinced to go out for one last night. Getting a needle in your lip isn't much fun btw.

To be honest i think he meant don't have your hands all over another lads woman.

And at least he was dancing with a girl instead of locked up in a room with pictures of a former south american hearts player,

A little light on your timberlands are we peanut?

So when's the Icelandic takeover? :)

Broke my nose when I was 17 and had it rebroken a few days late as it was slightly squint, when they done that they clotted it (?) to stem the bleeding... did you say you've been to the hospital?

Brian Whittaker's Tache
Anyone else get the Pixies in their head when they read the thread title?

Yup!!

One of the reasons why I hate Glasgow. OK, edinburgh isn't exactly "safe" but I feel a heck of a lot better being over here! :rolleyes:

They are as bad as each other.

Where in Glasgow did this happen?

I've lived here for 12 years and you could count on 1 hand the number of fights and assaults i've seen in pubs and clubs. A bit pish this happening to you on your last night though.

What club where you in? i usually find glasgow during the week is pretty safe although i will say u wouldnt catch me out and about on sauchihall street on a sat :(

Patrick Bateman
To be honest i think he meant don't have your hands all over another lads woman.

What made you think she was his? I'm not a sleazebag.

Patrick Bateman
Where in Glasgow did this happen?

I've lived here for 12 years and you could count on 1 hand the number of fights and assaults i've seen in pubs and clubs. A bit pish this happening to you on your last night though.

Inside Bamboo mate. What a dive. I should have known better but my mates convinced me it would be a good laugh...

Inside Bamboo mate. What a dive. I should have known better but my mates convinced me it would be a good laugh...

Yeah, a place to avoid.

Places where people are allowed to get so drunk they can barely walk and bouncers outside check if you are "dressed properly" (like a ned basically) are to be avoided.

Miller Jambo 60

Aye stay at home with mummy and coco.

Obviously some clown caused bother but you lot take the pash .

Been in a few scraps and had the black eyes etc .

Sugar thats me a bad boy on KB.

TBH hate going up town now always some wee RAT in the corner wanting a fight.

Say What Again
I was out in a club in Glasgow last night and basically ended up having my nose broken for the crime of dancing with a girl.

That'll teach you to stop doing the funky chicken. :P

Just stay at home with a few cans of special ;)?

Gavsy Van Gaverson

You're mental ,you are!!!!!!

I was ****ing joking you daft prat :P

Exact same thing happened to me about 5 years ago in a Glasgow nightclub. The girl came over to me, we were talking then some weegie up start glassed me with a bottle!

I got chucked out.:sad::mad: God knows how the bouncer worked that one out!?

One of many reasons I no longer contribute that that pit of Scottish society. Only time I go there now is for Hampden and fly on holiday.

Avoid the place at all costs.

Archived