Lithuania win again..(merged threads)

John Titor

Commander Harris

good stuff.

well done to Mikoliūnas, Česnauskis and Kšanavičius who played their part tonight. :)

EDIT: and Žaliūkas off the bench too.

good stuff.

well done to Mikoliūnas, Česnauskis and K?anavičius who played their part tonight. :)

EDIT: and ?aliūkas off the bench too.

Nice one, he's deserved that and it should give him a boost aswell.

They really gubbed Romania too. It's beginning to look like we might have a pretty good team in 3-4 years. Maybe Vlad ain't so daft after all.:eek:

It's beginning t

Well done lads.

Doing the club proud.

Jam Tarts 1874
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/live_scores/default.stm?refresh

2-0 V Austria this time, two goals for Danilevicius. Not a bad result considering the Austrian's hammered France on Saturday. Could we be seeing Miko, Chesney, Big Zal and Audrey at World Cup 2010?:eek:

It would be good to have a team to support at the World Cup for a change. :P

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Awesome result once again. You'd think, what with Vlad's Lithuanian connection, that we might have seen some of them at Hearts. Odd.

Awesome result once again. You'd think, what with Vlad's Lithuanian connection, that we might have seen some of them at Hearts. Odd.

Piliabitis was booked after 26 minutes so he probably started, so I'd reckon Cesnauskis, Mikoluinas, Piliabitis and Ksnavicius all started tonight who have played in the Hearts first team. Add in Zaliukas and Velicka and you have 6 current or former Hearts players involved.

Commander Harris

I take it you're joking? :confused:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/live_scores/default.stm?refresh

2-0 V Austria this time, two goals for Danilevicius. Not a bad result considering the Austrian's hammered France on Saturday. Could we be seeing Miko, Chesney, Big Zal and Audrey at World Cup 2010?:eek:

Probably more likely than Mikey and Christophe but here's hoping.

Well done to the Lithuanians. Lets hope they take their (obvious in certain cases) talent back to the SPL, Velicka aside.

scott herbertson

Mmm maybe the Vlad long term strategy of bringining in Lithuanians to increase their value could pay off big time in 2010!

Its interesting that a lot of JKB peeps completely wrote off Cuceiro as a failure...

I seem to remember defending some flack when I suggested it was strange on the face of it we had gone for Csaba over him

Happy with Csaba of course, but Cuceiro doesnt seem such a failure. Dumped the huns and is 2 from 2 in his other new job....

Opinions eh?

That's what I thought. There was me thinking Vlad was going to turn Hearts into a football superpower but it turns out that the beneficiaries are actually the Lith FA. Strange old world. Innit.

Maybe the Lith FA can tell Vlad where Hearts are going wrong.:rolleyes:

ha ha!

loving the cheeky finish by Danilevicius. :)

Outstanding finish by him. A shame we have been unable to go for him.

On a different note, I have chosen Stankevicius in my Fantacalcio team.

Its interesting that a lot of JKB peeps completely wrote off Cuceiro as a failure...

I seem to remember defending some flack when I suggested it was strange on the face of it we had gone for Csaba over him

Happy with Csaba of course, but Cuceiro doesnt seem such a failure. Dumped the huns and is 2 from 2 in his other new job....

Opinions eh?

Clearly a man of vision and opinions that Vlad didn't share.

Do you lot know how to score scrappy goals? :P

What other teams are in your group? Without Scotland in your group you may just have a chance of qualifying!

Nah. Just look at the Romania goals :P

Serbia, France, Romania, Austria, Faroes.

Nah. Just look at the Romania goals :P

Serbia, France, Romania, Austria, Faroes.

Your off to a great start and I honestly think qualification is possible. 6 points from the Faroes and some solid home performances and you'll be doing good.

I can see you beating France aswell, they're Colin Nish!

Your off to a great start and I honestly think qualification is possible. 6 points from the Faroes and some solid home performances and you'll be doing good.

I can see you beating France aswell, they're Colin Nish!

Aye, just a shame that we don't play the games next week. We're on such a roll now :)

Fozzyonthefence
:confused: you realise Kislas is in Vilnius, Lithuania?

That was exactly my point - if you want to believe that, fair enough - I mean that the poster is from Lithuanuia

Tremendous start for Lithuania and great chance for them too compete right to the end of this group. I think they play Serbia away next which will be a key game.

From a Scotland point of view I think we are stick on for the play offs and realistically a Lithuania or Belgium or Rep of Ireland would be a much better bet than one of the big nations over two legs (though I'm quite sure they think the same about us !) so I'm hoping they come 2nd !

That was exactly my point - if you want to believe that, fair enough - I mean that the poster is from Lithuanuia

He's been a member of this board for a year longer than you.

:rolleyes:

Fozzyonthefence
What are you all about?

How gullible are some people on here? So you believe that everyone that says they're from Lithuania on here is from Lithuania? Some of them speak better Scots than we do ffs!

How gullible are some people on here? So you believe that everyone that says they're from Lithuania on here is from Lithuania? Some of them speak better Scots than we do ffs!

All 2 of them?

Maybe a good time to revamp that ol' education system then? :P

Fozzyonthefence
He's been a member of this board for a year longer than you.

:rolleyes:

Great logic - that must mean he's Lithuanian then? Although, on the flip side, using your logic, as I 've been a member of this board for a year less that must mean I'm not Lithuanian - maybe some some logic in your argument after all.

Thank's for taking the time to check up on me. I can assure you I'm not Lithuanian.

Great logic - that must mean he's Lithuanian then? Although, on the flip side, using your logic, as I 've been a member of this board for a year less that must mean I'm not Lithuanian - maybe some some logic in your argument after all.

Thank's for taking the time to check up on me. I can assure you I'm not Lithuanian.

I think you should go brush up on your Scots.

Commander Harris
Ask me something only a lithuanian would know :D

what would John Robertson's name be in Lithuanian if the proper declensions were applied? :D

Fozzyonthefence
Ask me something only a lithuanian would know :D

And how would I know that? And if I did, how would I know you hadn't just Googled the answer anyway?

Archived