Gavin and Stacey

mac

Just started getting this on BBC America - very funny - you guys are probably all bored with it, but it's the funniest thing on TV at the moment.:cool:

Just started getting this on BBC America - very funny - you guys are probably all bored with it, but it's the funniest thing on TV at the moment.:cool:

You are lucky, BBC "Prime" is utter, utter ****e. How they get away with calling it prime I will never know.

P.S. There's a couple of episodes of G & S on tvshack, along with plenty other UK stuff.

It's quality, wait till your really bored by James Cordon and his everything is funny laugh.

I'm loving it. Brilliant writing. Her riff about shagging Al Fayed was priceless!

what cable package do you have?

What number is BBC America? Can you get it on Optimum Online?

Bert - BBC America is not available on Optimum Online. Wasn't when I lived in Hoboken. They only have BBC World.

Comcast, WB, Verizon etc all do BBC America - it was a pain not getting it when we were there.

I love G&S. Along with Nighty Night it's way up there!

what cable package do you have?

What number is BBC America? Can you get it on Optimum Online?

Bert, I've got Bright House Central Florida :

http://cfl.mybrighthouse.com/default.aspx

Can't remember what the actual channel number is, but it's called BBC America :

http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/327/index.jsp:cool:

Uncle Bren is genius!

Absolutely love the show and eagerly await the next series

Did you do know that "Bren" means "hill" in Welsh?;)

His character is very funny.

Archived