HMFC tattoo

kannymann1

A'right troops!

Just wondering where the best tattoo shop is to get the Hearts badge walloped onto my upper arm. Any suggestions please guys (or ladies of course!) . Thanks in anticipation. :)

I would love to have a tattoo done & I have a ****ing beuty of a Hearts one put aside.

But, I'm too fussy to get it done.

If there was even a single pin ***** out of place then I'd be devastated.

I would love to have a tattoo done & I have a ****ing beuty of a Hearts one put aside.

But, I'm too fussy to get it done.

If there was even a single pin ***** out of place then I'd be devastated.

heh heh! I know what you mean mate: that's why I was wondering if anybody had had one done at a particular shop. Thanks to the first two posters: I'll give ACE a look. Craigieboy, if i do decide to get it done and it turns out a cracker, I'll let you know.

Thanks again lads.

heh heh! I know what you mean mate: that's why I was wondering if anybody had had one done at a particular shop. Thanks to the first two posters: I'll give ACE a look. Craigieboy, if i do decide to get it done and it turns out a cracker, I'll let you know.

Thanks again lads.

You so that mate.

The guy on leith walk up from McDonald road done mine about fifteen years ago and made a very good job.

The guy on leith walk up from McDonald road done mine about fifteen years ago and made a very good job.

thanks for that mate!

Get something classy is my suggestion

ink-18622.jpg

Tazio!! WTF !!!!!!!! I hope that's no' you and something offa you tube??!!!

Get it done ya wooses:)

yer right Eggo! The missus is away to Barcelona tomorrow: I'm going for it before she gets back........I am dead of course, but I will die a happy jambo!!;)

I am looking into getting another tattoo and went to Love Hate Tattoo Shop, Newington Road! Some of the work they have done is amazing! Not sure whether they do football tattoos but they were very very helpful and when I do decide on my next one I will definately be getting it done there! Have a look on their website http://www.lovehatetattoo.co.uk.

Archived