Hearts V's Scotland

Chubb

john brownlee

Hearts every time

I will support a NT if there are any Hearts players included and at the moment Its Lithiania, scotland under 21, Ghana and who ever Obua plays for. and Engerland maybe Driver will get his cap. in that order Oh! the GFA select because Gordon.

got to rush as The engerland game is about to start

Hearts every time

I will support a NT if there are any Hearts players included and at the moment Its Lithiania, scotland under 21, Ghana and who ever Obua plays for. and Engerland maybe Driver will get his cap. in that order Oh! the GFA select because Gordon.

got to rush as The engerland game is about to start

Uganda mate :thumb:

alwaysthereinspirit
No problems Chubb. Normally on here the majority say Hearts, and you get the same thing on the hibs message board too. As I said, the guys on here are the ones who, in the main, live and breath Hearts. I fully respect anyone who says Hearts over Scotland but just can't understand the ones who don't care a toss about their country at all. Of course they are entitled to their opinion however much I disagree with it.

I love my country. I just dont give a toss about my countries football team.

The GFA have sucked the life out off me with regards to Scottish footballing pride. Weir is a prime example of why we'll never amount to $#!t as a footballing nation. No other nation would have that old fart still making squads just because he played good once.

Scotland for me. Even more so since our club has been deprived of it's identity since the Russian tanks rolled into town. I love Hearts, they are my part of my heritage, but can't help but feel hopelessly alienated by the current regime.

I've got so annoyed with Gordon Smith and the SFA in general that I've let my Scotland Supporters Club membership lapse.

Iv just sold mine as much prefer a JT's game then Scotland, a lot of Scotland fans do my ****ing tits in as well!

Scotland for me. Even more so since our club has been deprived of it's identity since the Russian tanks rolled into town. I love Hearts, they are my part of my heritage, but can't help but feel hopelessly alienated by the current regime.

Enjoy doe a deer then, that is what it is all about. :P

One Scotland, many cultures. :rolleyes:

Chad Sexington
Enjoy doe a deer then, that is what it is all about. :P

I wonder if the numpties that sing that stupid song realise just how embarrassing they are.

Do they not understand that normal football fans are watching and listening to them with utter contempt?

:mad:

crazy_jambo_2006

Agreed. Scotland any day. Country over club any day. I take international football very seriously. Having lived abroad, I am proud that us Scots are so popular abroad. Anyway, my support for Hearts has sadly faded a bit thanks to Vlad. In general, I prefer Scottish cup football over spl football. But international football over domestic football.

How can anyone say they'd rather Hearts won a league that nobody outside our borders gives a monkeys chunky's about against our national team becoming legends all over the world?.

Has to be Scotland for me as well. The last few games have not been great but as we all know with Hearts, supporting your team through thick and thin is what it's all about.

Agreed. Scotland any day. Country over club any day. I take international football very seriously. Having lived abroad, I am proud that us Scots are so popular abroad. Anyway, my support for Hearts has sadly faded a bit thanks to Vlad. In general, I prefer Scottish cup football over spl football. But international football over domestic football.

Why would you prefer Scottish Cup football over SPL football? Don't see the logic in that at all, unless Hearts are winning it.

I know it has been mentioned already but for those who have said that their interest in Hearts has faded because of the way the club is being run, take a look at the way the Scottish game is being run. The most corrupt football association in world football, run by two of the most stupid men (Smith and Peat) who have their heads buried so far in the sand they cannot see what a detremental effect the OF are having on the Scottish game. Is that so much worse than Vlad?

Both. I was a Scotland fan from age 5 (the 1978 WC) and only became a jambo in my teens.

Honestly would pick Scotland to win the WC over Hearts winning the CL. Though neither has any chance of ever happening!

crazy_jambo_2006

SPL is dire. Cup football is more exciting, as it's more do or die. A Cup game has more at stake imo. I don't think of the sfa or old firm when I think of Scotland. Am just a patriotic Scot wantin my national team to win, even if said team has old firm in it. People abroad notice Scotland more than they do Hearts. SPL is sadly a joke.

Why would you prefer Scottish Cup football over SPL football? Don't see the logic in that at all, unless Hearts are winning it.

Is that so much worse than Vlad?

SPL is dire. Cup football is more exciting, as it's more do or die. A Cup game has more at stake imo. I don't think of the sfa or old firm when I think of Scotland. Am just a patriotic Scot wantin my national team to win, even if said team has old firm in it. People abroad notice Scotland more than they do Hearts. SPL is sadly a joke.

So when you think of Hearts you automatically think of Vlad but when you think of Scotland you only think of the fans, the singing and the players. Don't you think thats a bit double standards?

You are entitled to your opinion mate but personally I disagree with it. I support Hearts whether they are playing in the SPL, the Scottish Cup or even if they played in the Sunday Amature League.

As I have already said to another poster I honestly could not care less what people abroad think. I would much prefer to see the gutted faces of all the other Scottish football fans as Hearts lift the league title than appease some faceless foreigner that I will probably never meet in my life.

crazy_jambo_2006

Scotland is Scotland with or without the old firm/sfa. I can be proud of my nation +never think of sfa. Scotland is more than SFA. A bunch of old firm bawbags couldn't stop me bein patriotic. Also with me speaking foreign languages+going abroad quite a bit, I do care how foreigners perceive Scotland +also Great Britain. I don't just think of the "fans, the players +the singing". It's more than that. Hard to explain. Am the sort of guy that's going nuts cheering/yelling at the tv or in stadium when Scotland are playing rugby, football or whatever or when Britain are competing at Olympics or when British golfer/tennis player/whatever is winning/competing at any tournament. I do take your point re: double standards. I do support Hearts in any competition, but I prefer cups.When I think of Hearts, I don't always think of Vlad, but his meddling +importing average players has eroded some of my passion for Hearts.

So when you think of Hearts you automatically think of Vlad but when you think of Scotland you only think of the fans, the singing and the players. Don't you think thats a bit double standards?

You are entitled to your opinion mate but personally I disagree with it. I support Hearts whether they are playing in the SPL, the Scottish Cup or even if they played in the Sunday Amature League.

As I have already said to another poster I honestly could not care less what people abroad think. I would much prefer to see the gutted faces of all the other Scottish football fans as Hearts lift the league title than appease some faceless foreigner that I will probably never meet in my life.

No question - it's Heart of Midlothian FC.

Scotland can GTF - a joke team, organised by a joke governing body, and supported by joke fans. :mad:

take it you want England to GTF as well?

[quote=Chubb;50383

That's why I like Supporting Scotland - I can get pleasure out of what the team does, like last years great run, I don't get anything out of seeing other people looking gutted. Also there is more excitement as really most games are meaningful (the odd friendly aside) the SPL sometimes seems like a dull chore sometimes.

Archived