Nicest burds in the world?

i8hibsh

Wheer are women most beautiful?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Wheer are women most beautiful?

Best - Japan.

Worst - Ireland.

Have to agree with Scandinavia too. There are a lot of very beautiful women over there.

Carl Spackler
Scandanavians fair best, the crap weather keeps their skin pure, and whale blubber is obviously good for their complexions.

I'm not sure it's the whale blubber. I've seen a few Scandavanian films which would suggest the ladies there maintain their complexions through regular moisturisation and mineral enrichment.

The People's Chimp

I voted for north america; but having thougabout it, i'd liked to withdraw my vote and recast it for western europe, paris is one non stop hottie trail. Rome as well.

Best - Japan.

Worst - Ireland.

Have to agree with Scandinavia too. There are a lot of very beautiful women over there.

Agreed - most of them have nae teeth and look inbred

Francis Albert
It sure as hell isn't the grunters we get here. I'll plump for eastern European girls. They certainly look after themselves a lot better than Scottish/British girls.

To be fair it must be tough for those Scottish/British women living in a nation (or nations) of George Clooney look-alikes.

I P Knightley
I'm not sure it's the whale blubber. I've seen a few Scandavanian films which would suggest the ladies there maintain their complexions through regular moisturisation and mineral enrichment.

Is your user surname a euphemism for the type of 'moisturiser' they apply? If so, I've seen similar...erm... 'infomercials' though not on mainstream television.

South America for me.

I toured around there for 6 months.

It was an eye opener.

;)

Go on, have it:

"Which eye?"

J.T.F.Robertson

Being a fellow Brad Pitt'ster, as most of you on this thread must be, ;) I'll throw Calgary into the mix. It's true I haven't been much of a world traveller, but this place has an inordinate number of stoaters. Not that it does me much good, right enough. :(

It appears I am due apologies. Seemingly you get an infraction for saying some Nigerian women are like monkeys. Not a clue why. I have lived here for many years had more than my fair share of black males (and on occasion female) and I am now called and considered a racist. Unbelievable I have to say when I see some of the other comments on this thread. I hope you all got infractions as well.

Oh well, I am away to get myself a piece of black pudding from the pool boy!

Archived