Nicest burds in the world?

i8hibsh

Wheer are women most beautiful?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Wheer are women most beautiful?

Poll - Where about in the world are they blessed most with beautiful women?

Females are just amazing wherever you go but more in some areas

I meant to include Australia/NZ in it yoo

Italy. And Latvia.

It sure as hell isn't the grunters we get here. I'll plump for eastern European girls. They certainly look after themselves a lot better than Scottish/British girls.

It sure as hell isn't the grunters we get here. I'll plump for eastern European girls. They certainly look after themselves a lot better than Scottish/British girls.

british Burds have got that bit of chunk to them and that is hot.

Brit burds have got the biggest bangers ;)

I put Scandanavia tho as there IMO is no comparison

Spitonastranger

your a classy guy/girl:eek:

The Mighty Thor

You also forgot South Africa too. very pretty girls down in the Cape and around Durban in particular. To make a sweeping generalisation they have all been touched by the radge stick but are good to look at nonetheless. :)

Miller Jambo 60

About time you had this vote mate,being an expert or pervert:)

I went for North USA , big boobs and long legs.

Lovely Jublae.

british Burds have got that bit of chunk to them and that is hot.

Brit burds have got the biggest bangers ;)

I put Scandanavia tho as there IMO is no comparison

Only because most of them are overweight. Britsh girls should be ashamed of the reputation they've got themselves. :cool:

The Mighty Thor
Only because most of them are overweight. Britsh girls should be ashamed of the reputation they've got themselves. :cool:

A Saturday night in Edinburgh should be enough for anyone to agree with that point. There is a very large number of very large young girls in this country right now. It's also becoming noticeable that there a lot more overweight females under 30 than there is males of the same age.

The muffin top does nowt for me.

Miller Jambo 60
A Saturday night in Edinburgh should be enough for anyone to agree with that point. There is a very large number of very large young girls in this country right now. It's also becoming noticeable that there a lot more overweight females under 30 than there is males of the same age.

Its the young munters with short tops and the belly hanging out:eek:

The Mighty Thor
Its the young munters with short tops and the belly hanging out:eek:

Doug the best of it is most of them couldn't give a stuff that they look like that either.

like this effort here;

muffin-top-girl-with-soda.png

I'm willing to take bets that it's not diet coke she's drinking :rolleyes:

I would have to go with Western Europe more particularly Italy, the young ladies are soooooo hot there, last time I was there was with the wife and she was not too impressed about my wandering eyes - I told her its hard not to look when everywhere you look there is another beautiful woman.

Doug the best of it is most of them couldn't give a stuff that they look like that either.

like this effort here;

muffin-top-girl-with-soda.png

I'm willing to take bets that it's not diet coke she's drinking :rolleyes:

And I'm willing to bet it not her first co(k of the day!! :rolleyes:

Oops spelt cola wrong!!

Scandanavia by a mile. Every single girl there is do-able. Just back from Chicago and Boston and was quite underwhelmed by the poon on show.

Scandinavia for me. Just spent couple months in Norway and the talent was unbelievable. Lovely skin, big ol boobs and great legs. Plus they are quite dirty.

Reckon its a diet thing. Everywhere you went there was plenty of free fruit. People actually go outside and exercise! Not one chippy and hardly any McD's/Burger Kings. I hate the fat chavs that you get on this country with their raj kids and their muffin tops. They should be shot or sterilised.

This is a great thread

I just cant bring myself to commit to a vote though cos every country I go to seems to have higher quality at higher volumes than here.

I was very interested when I found out RyanAir were doing flights to Stockhlom for about 20quid return

Any bird that can hold a conversation with me in English or what ever type of gibberish I speak on a friday/saturday night.

Just remember when you pick your foriegn burd to have a squint at her mother, because inevitably thats what she will look like in 20 years time.

Women from hot countries might look scorching at twenty years old, but tend to look like prunes by forty.

Eastern European women look hot in their early twenties but by forty they have turned into shot putters.

Scandanavians fair best, the crap weather keeps their skin pure, and whale blubber is obviously good for their complexions.

They will obviously be very greatful if you take them from their igloos and put them up in your Gorgie des res.

They have been brought up to respect that frantic love making keeps them warm.

Even the grannies look like Britt Ekland.

Mac_fae_Gillie

Western Eurpe by a mile counting central europe as well,so we get Prague:).

I hit the big 40 this year and have seen the change in British girls(18-30)over the last 2 decades its a great shame for the younger guys that UK girls just look so overweight now.

If you had a poll 15years ago on this it'll been Scottish girls but no more thx.

hell i started putting on extra weight at 35 but that was change in lifestyle

to be fat at 18 is crazy,to flaunt a gut is sick...only good thing about a poor summer is less fat on show on a wewekend.

Melbourne Australia.

Good shout. High Calibre to the max

Gotta be Scandanavia tho. their only fault is they are too perfect

I really like my Edinburgh lassies - REALLY LIKE

but we were short changed compared to Eastwern Europeans/ Scandinavians and yanks

Afghanistan.

I love the sense of mystery about them.

Aye like I wonder what they look like under that veil

Scandanavia by a mile. Every single girl there is do-able. Just back from Chicago and Boston and was quite underwhelmed by the poon on show.

I love the chhicago burds

I've banged most of em :eek:

The Mighty Thor
I really like my Edinburgh lassies - REALLY LIKE

but we were short changed compared to Eastwern Europeans/ Scandinavians and yanks

There's no many Edinburgh girls that'll leave you short changed mate......most of them are 30% extra free (11 stone for the price of 8) :rolleyes:

Afghanistan.

I love the sense of mystery about them.

:Funny-Post: Afghan women are like a box of chocolates, wha kens whit you'll get!

Scandinavia, without a shadow of a doubt.

I've never met an ugly Swede, Finnish, Norweigian or Danish bird.

Every Scandinavian bird I've met has been stunning.

Asian ladies are the most attractive by far. I mean proper Asians such as those found in Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan, not the Asian sub-continent where they tend to have way too much facial hair. In my experience, Singaporean Eurasians are the most attractive of all. :nooo:

Say What Again
This thread needs more pictures!? :

;)

I voted South America for reasons like this

alessandra_ambrosio-4912.jpg

adriana-lima.jpg

ana-barros-2.jpg

valeria2.jpg

Though as I've never been to South America, the best place for women I have actually been to, would have to be Estonia/Latvia.

Archived