Skacel back in january ?

LARRRYKINGSTON

Was speakin to my mate yesterday and he was sayin that he saw Rudi Skacel in ikea in Edinburgh and was speaking to him and he said that he missed Hearts and might be back in January. I didnt believe him at first but then he showed me a picture of him and Rudi.

Hope its true :rolleyes:

First you hear that Bruno is playing against Falkirk and now your chum says Skacel is coming back.

I look forward to your next thread about rumours of Vlad picking the team.

.:107years:

We saw the best of Rudi because beside him we had players of the quality of Britain's No 1 goalie, the strongest defence in the league, a European Champion left back behind him, the security of Julien Brellier, the link with Paul Hartley and the space given by the ability and running of Jankauskas and Bednar.

There are only at most 2-3 players in the current squad of a level commensurate with the level of the players of the Skacel side.

The point is that there is little point in having one star player in Rudi to play beside the poor players we have all over the field these days. We would not get anything like the performances of the last time out of him due to that. To get similar levels of performance out of Rudi I think we would need 5-6 first team player signings.

What about the 100% effort of Robbie???

Rudi has never played at Brockville - and it's true, he didn't try in the second half of the season. Not that he'll ever be back anyway.

Look at what he's done since he left Hearts, and before coming to Hearts for that matter. He's a journeyman pro who had his one purple patch at the start of his Hearts career.

I agree that it was only at the beginning of his Hearts career where Rudi outshone everyone, but I also think it's interesting that this was the same time that we had a REAL Manager.

I doubt we are going to get him back, but if we did, I'd love to see what Czaba could get out of him.

Archived