Skacel back in january ?

LARRRYKINGSTON

LARRRYKINGSTON

Was speakin to my mate yesterday and he was sayin that he saw Rudi Skacel in ikea in Edinburgh and was speaking to him and he said that he missed Hearts and might be back in January. I didnt believe him at first but then he showed me a picture of him and Rudi.

Hope its true :rolleyes:

Was speakin to my mate yesterday and he was sayin that he saw Rudi Skacel in ikea in Edinburgh and was speaking to him and he said that he missed Hearts and might be back in January. I didnt believe him at first but then he showed me a picture of him and Rudi.

...in Edinburgh for the street party/sales, not to play with Hearts :P

erse.His ma in law stays at wallyford.

If he's back playing in a Hearts strip in January I'll personally buy you a season ticket for the next 5 years.

It's. never. going. to. happen. EVER.

If I had ?1 for every my mate said this, a cabbie told me this and I have a source story that turns out to be complete bull, that's appeared on here I certainly wouldn't be posting on here, I'd be away buying an EPL club.

I doubt it is true and I hope it isn't - he doesn't try after January.

Professor.Arturo

Definately a :hobofish:

'But'....his girlfriend stays here, he's done sod all since he left Hearts, so nothing is impossible...

....but, being one of Burleys boys, Vlad would never entertain the idea

(just thinking aloud)

Theirs more chance of me waking up one morning and deciding that making a skull cap out my baw saks a good idea.

Wont happen... as long as Vlad is here.

We_are_the_Hearts
I doubt it is true and I hope it isn't - he doesn't try after January.

And the biggest ever MYTH resurfaces.........................

I personally miss the "if it ain't true, I won't post here again" declarations. You know the ones, the posters that claim to have a source, yet it's obvious they don't and they come back on here hoping everyone has forgotten and start off by posting inconspicuous opinions as blend back in.

We_are_the_Hearts
Even though he admitted it.

Show me the exact quote and I bet it doesn't match yours.

Check the date the last time we won at Brockville. Remember Rudi skipping by 3 defenders and laying on a plate for Hartley?

Check the date of the Cup Final.

Nobody could match the standards he set early doors. Pity too many of our team relied on him.

Check the date the last time we won at Brockville. Remember Rudi skipping by 3 defenders and laying on a plate for Hartley?

Nobody could match the standards he set early doors. Pity too many of our team relied on him.

OK, I iwll rephrase this, I do recall he confiremd he did not give his all as he knew he was leaving and did not want to risk injury, so maybe not give 100% as opposed to not play at all.

And I rememebr these games, I was at them, but I also remember the games in between.

Unfortunately JKB is about as accurate as the Sun or the Record, i.e. 90% of our predictions about signings etc are way off. Would be v surprised if this came off. However, would also be delighted if it did even though the phrase is "never go back"

Geezabrekwilyi:cool:

Theirs more chance of me waking up one morning and deciding that making a skull cap out my baw saks a good idea.

Wont happen... as long as Vlad is here.

:eek: ouch

:rofl:

We_are_the_Hearts
OK, I iwll rephrase this, I do recall he confiremd he did not give his all as he knew he was leaving and did not want to risk injury, so maybe not give 100% as opposed to not play at all.

And I rememebr these games, I was at them, but I also remember the games in between.

That's more like it;)

slatefordchap

Would love it if Rudi came back to Hearts in January, his style of play is just what we have been missing of late, and it would kind of equal the home coming of Ratboy to the hobos.

Looking forward to the game against Falkirk.

So rather than ripping in the OP, claiming he's a hobo, etc, etc can we not just accept the the guy PROBABLY did bump into rudi in Ikea and rudi PROBABLY did say he wanted to come back. Although in reality we all know it will never happen it was PROBABLY just rudi been polite to a jambo.

So rather than ripping in the OP, claiming he's a hobo, etc, etc can we not just accept the the guy PROBABLY did bump into rudi in Ikea and rudi PROBABLY did say he wanted to come back. Although in reality we all know it will never happen it was PROBABLY just rudi been polite to a jambo.

I think you must be posting on the wrong site dude, no chance of that on KB!

I met rudi in our local shop buying 4 cans of Tennants then he took a quick look round the shop and asked for a quarter bottle of Glen's! when i approached him about his reason for been in this particular shop and would this mean him playing for hearts again he starred at me blankly then mumbled something about did i have a light! It later occured to me it wasn't Rudi at all but a local wino in for his usual.

His bird Savana is from Musselburgh so they were obviously across seeing her family.

Savana? In Musselburgh?

I met rudi in our local shop buying 4 cans of Tennants then he took a quick look round the shop and asked for a quarter bottle of Glen's! when i approached him about his reason for been in this particular shop and would this mean him playing for hearts again he starred at me blankly then mumbled something about did i have a light! It later occured to me it wasn't Rudi at all but a local wino in for his usual.

Could be both ? It's been a while . . .

We don't have players good enough to justify having a player as good as Rudi back in the team.

Reminder to self.

Send Vlad and Csaba a note telling them they mustn't sign good players. Orders from Coco

Chad Sexington
We don't have players good enough to justify having a player as good as Rudi back in the team.

WTF???

What does that even mean?

:eek:

Rudi has never played at Brockville - and it's true, he didn't try in the second half of the season. Not that he'll ever be back anyway.

Look at what he's done since he left Hearts, and before coming to Hearts for that matter. He's a journeyman pro who had his one purple patch at the start of his Hearts career.

Rudi has never played at Brockville - and it's true, he didn't try in the second half of the season. Not that he'll ever be back anyway.

Look at what he's done since he left Hearts, and before coming to Hearts for that matter. He's a journeyman pro who had his one purple patch at the start of his Hearts career.

Don't think he'll get the chance now.

WTF???

What does that even mean?

:eek:

We saw the best of Rudi because beside him we had players of the quality of Britain's No 1 goalie, the strongest defence in the league, a European Champion left back behind him, the security of Julien Brellier, the link with Paul Hartley and the space given by the ability and running of Jankauskas and Bednar.

There are only at most 2-3 players in the current squad of a level commensurate with the level of the players of the Skacel side.

The point is that there is little point in having one star player in Rudi to play beside the poor players we have all over the field these days. We would not get anything like the performances of the last time out of him due to that. To get similar levels of performance out of Rudi I think we would need 5-6 first team player signings.

We_are_the_Hearts

Not like you to contribute a smart ersed comment.

Quite sad that him not trying seen him still better than most of our players. Tells its own story.

Chad Sexington
We saw the best of Rudi because beside him we had players of the quality of Britain's No 1 goalie, the strongest defence in the league, a European Champion left back behind him, the security of Julien Brellier, the link with Paul Hartley and the space given by the ability and running of Jankauskas and Bednar.

There are only at most 2-3 players in the current squad of a level commensurate with the level of the players of the Skacel side.

The point is that there is little point in having one star player in Rudi to play beside the poor players we have all over the field these days. We would not get anything like the performances of the last time out of him due to that.

So we should only sign mediocre players from now on then?...because unless we have a team of world beaters, it's pointless having just one star man?

Okeydokey.

Glad you cleared that up for me. :rolleyes:

So we should only sign mediocre players from now on then?...because unless we have a team of world beaters, it's pointless having just one star man?

Okeydokey.

Glad you cleared that up for me. :rolleyes:

In my edit, Rudi plus 5-6 first team players would do:)

Truth is that the Romanovs can't afford to sign and keep players like Rudi anyway.

Seymour M Hersh

That's as ridiculous a comment as the OP! Congratulations Coco.

Archived