Glasvegas

I.J

Ground Zero's DJ is downloading the album for me tonight, can't wait to hear it - have been a fan of them for a few months now. Although I'm concerned by the amount of people saying there are average tracks on the album. I'm getting the feeling that it's the brilliance of Flowers and Football Tops, Geraldine, Daddy's Gone, My Own Cheating Heart Makes Me Cry and then a lot of pants. Also quite confused as to why Stabbed has been chosen ahead of Whitey.

Still, looking forward to hearing it nonetheless.

The People's Chimp

One of my friends knows them and bumped into one of them in london the other day. Hilariously he (rab from the band) was wearing a glasvegas t shirt.

I hate Glasvegas. As I've said to quite a few people their first album will no doubt be a success because they already have a large following, but I can't see them standing the test of time.

Some of the lyrics are terrible and when I heard THAT chant in one of their songs I just hated them even more. They even had it on massive billboards at TITP.

All in all I hope they die.

Lol, hell yeah brother, they're rank.

It's like the Fratelli's, they're pish as well, plus they're annoying, arrogant, weegie, tim barstewards, they can die too.

chester copperpot

Sorry guys, but I have learned to love this album.

Its freaking awesome now. I gave it a few tries and I loved it.

I have not loved an album since 95/96 when I listened to the Roses/Oasis stuff that I still love.

If that makes me bad, then so be it, but I really really love it.

Archived