Rocknrolla

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Anyone seen it yet?

Thought it was pretty good. In the same vain as Snatch and Lock Stock although it probably isn't as good. Thought Gerard Butler was really poor.

Definitely worth a look if you are into that sort of thing though.

Is it just me that thinks Archie is the absolute spitting image of Berbatov???

Lol we said that all the way through, it actually is Berbatov.

Thought it was a good effort, got a bit intense and too much going on at parts, and not enough going on at other parts but quite entertaining and a good mix in the cast

Not seen it yet but was planning to see it. Saw Stepbrothers on Friday night. Not the best. It's a comedy but was just silly. Quite liked Will Ferell's other stuff but this was pesh.

Sexton Hardcastle

Was alrite, not a touch on Lock Stock/Snatch. Lacked those classic one liners.

Agree he looked like Berbatov but with a hint of Duncan Ballantyne.

Ritchie is the director version of Tim Lovejoy. An obnoxious, talentless prat who has somehow made a few bob yet is still obsessed about maintaining his image of being a bit of a 'geezer'. In other words a knobend who does his best to act like even more of a knobend than he already is. Completely out of touch. His films are nothing but vapid pop art filled with hollow plots, tired one liners and cameos for his no talent mates. IMHO.

Sexton Hardcastle
Ritchie is the director version of Tim Lovejoy. An obnoxious, talentless prat who has somehow made a few bob yet is still obsessed about maintaining his image of being a bit of a 'geezer'. In other words a knobend who does his best to act like even more of a knobend than he already is. Completely out of touch. His films are nothing but vapid pop art filled with hollow plots, tired one liners and cameos for his no talent mates. IMHO.

"Who took the jam out of your doughnut"

Nobody :laugh:

It just annoys me a bit that empty no-trick phonies like Lovejoy and Ritchie get the recognition & rewards while others with genuine talent get nothing for their efforts. It's an injustice and a sad reflection of the modern, image obsessed culture. If Guy Ritchie had not married Madonna he'd probably have quietly and mercifully disappeared by now, the only real reason I can see for him still making a living is on the back of his 'celebrity' status.

"Who took the jam out of your doughnut"

Haha. :)

To be honest, I wasn't expecting a cinematic masterpiece. Just a decent film to go and watch that's all.

tommythejambo
Anyone seen it yet?

Thought it was pretty good. In the same vain as Snatch and Lock Stock although it probably isn't as good. Thought Gerard Butler was really poor.

Definitely worth a look if you are into that sort of thing though.

Is it just me that thinks Archie is the absolute spitting image of Berbatov???

Thought it was pretty good.

Not as good as Lock Stock or Snatch but worth a watch nonetheless.

Archie was the spit of Berbatov.

Archived