Setanta Sports - UFC 88 : Breakthrough

Griclesfield

last night i decided to set recording for UFC 88 which started at 3am as advertised on setanta.

as it got to 5am the broadcasting of setanta closed yet the UFC 88 was half way thru a fight and still had the main event to go.

anyone know if this is an issue with setanta or the event itself.

i have setanta on bt vision

last night i decided to set recording for UFC 88 which started at 3am as advertised on setanta.

as it got to 5am the broadcasting of setanta closed yet the UFC 88 was half way thru a fight and still had the main event to go.

anyone know if this is an issue with setanta or the event itself.

i have setanta on bt vision

Same happened to me. I was going mental.

I have setanta via a box, and have had it happen to me in the past. But in general, it has worked fine. You just normally have to change it at 3am to a 'top up tv' channel, and it kicks in when the normal channel turns off.

I think because you have it on bt vision you dont get full coverage of the channel.

thats shocking ...

i pay ?10.99 per month, the same as a customer on sky tv yet they get full access and i get up til 5am ... thats BS like.

There is a repeat on of UFC 88 at 11pm tonight.I'll be watching as i totally forgot that it was on last night.

I'm going to be watching it aswell.

Can any one provide the me with the bill? Dont want to google it as I'll prob find the results.

Oh and the channel switches over if your on freeview.

This happened with the rampage jackson forrest griffin fight. set the tape to watch it sunday night and it cut before the main event. phoned them up and they yold me for freeview they only have broadcast rights from 12pm to 3am.

for boxing, ufc they get it till 5. so i said to the bird you're basically telling me that i've got setanta to watch the ufc, but i'm never going to be able to watch the main event live. she said yes and told me it was nothing to do with them and to write to setanta and they would give details on how to complain about this.

she gave me a month free and 3 months at half price. so give them a call

Archived