Quick question??

tedp6873

eddie fenwick
Having a wee debate about the name of the old Juice Depot that was on Chesser Road can any of you out there help????

solripe mate,was working in david murrays house when he told me a wee story about it,when he bought chesser house next door he made enquires about the solripe building,mercer heard this and bought it to try and sell it back to dm at a profit only for dm to tell him he didnt want it anymore

solripe mate,was working in david murrays house when he told me a wee story about it,when he bought chesser house next door he made enquires about the solripe building,mercer heard this and bought it to try and sell it back to dm at a profit only for dm to tell him he didnt want it anymore

cheers mate thought it was

Toxteth O'Grady
anything you need to know;)

Climbed over the fence at the Solripe to do some quality testing a few times in my youth:)

Anybody remember the name of the DIY store at Chesser where the bank offices are now?

Dodge City maybe?

Used to get a good game of footie there in the car park at night.

Climbed over the fence at the Solripe to do some quality testing a few times in my youth:)

Anybody remember the name of the DIY store at Chesser where the bank offices are now?

Dodge City maybe?

There was a rave in there when it was lying empty.

Was the DIY store not called something starting with a T, Temple or Timber something?

There was a rave in there when it was lying empty.

Was the DIY store not called something starting with a T, Temple or Timber something?

Texas I think.

Dodge City maybe?

I think Dodge City was the name beforeit was rebranded or taken over by B&Q of course I am frequently wrong and it was a few years ago.

Dodge City maybe?

yeah we also used to do this and take the empties home and spend them at dannys the ice cream man. those where the days......

Archived