FALKIRK WHOS WI ME

Miller Jambo 60

jamboinglasgow
They might ask you at the turnstiles, so I'd bring it on Saturday if I was you, just in case.

k, that might explain it, will remember to bring ID

Miller Jambo 60
I got asked for it at Hamilton at the turnstile.

The west coast mingers want to concentrate on cleaning up their stands.

Dead birds and droppings all over:eek:

markletissier

everyone should order students, i go to the hearts falkirk games at westfield all the time and they never send out 'student only' tickets, just full price ones.

Nucky Thompson

I'm going for 2 tickets tomorrow, does anyone know of any buses with 2 seats? Obviously ones that turn a blind eye to refreshments on board;)

Guest jambomickey
I'm going for 2 tickets tomorrow, does anyone know of any buses with 2 seats? Obviously ones that turn a blind eye to refreshments on board;)

i'm going on the buses that leave from tynecastle but don't know about the refreshments!

Nucky Thompson
i'm going on the buses that leave from tynecastle but don't know about the refreshments!
I don't know how you can hack the buses that leave from Tynie, boring as feck are they not:sleep:

Guest jambomickey
I don't know how you can hack the buses that leave from Tynie, boring as feck are they not:sleep:

what i do mate is leave my car at tynecastle and just go through with the tynie buses! must admit there like funeral buses though, taking the bairn to her 2nd game on saturday

Nucky Thompson
what i do mate is leave my car at tynecastle and just go through with the tynie buses! must admit there like funeral buses though, taking the bairn to her 2nd game on saturday
You would be cheaper staying on the bypass and taking the M9 to Falkirk:biggrin:

is there a limit to how many tickets one person can buy?

Was just about to ask this question. I need 5 ( all concessions so is proof of age needed).

I am going, we usually take a good support to Falkirk.

your going with me monty :biggrin: and corstojohn is buying our tickets.

is this game all ticket,

Yup, for Hearts end it certainly is. Was in the ticket office yesterday and they seemed to have a load left

my mate just came round saying you can only buy 2 tickets per season ticket for the match.

Your mate is yanking your plank.

I've bought eight for this game.

;)

jamboinglasgow
Got 3 yesterday, sitting in Row B Seats 280ish :eek: am I gonna be right in the corner?!

you could be, I am in row L around 250, was amazed that seat numbers could go up that high.

They might ask you at the turnstiles, so I'd bring it on Saturday if I was you, just in case.

Got my tickets yesterday. Although i only paid ?13 the tickets are marked ?21. Also the ticket office didn't ask for my student card so should be fairly easy to get away with it.

jamboinglasgow
Got my tickets yesterday. Although i only paid ?13 the tickets are marked ?21. Also the ticket office didn't ask for my student card so should be fairly easy to get away with it.

did they rip off the part for adult so it only has the concession part on it, that happened to me.

did they rip off the part for adult so it only has the concession part on it, that happened to me.

Aye you're right. Never noticed that. Still, always get concession tickets for away games, not once have i, or any of my mates been asked for student ID.

Really looking forward to this game. Hope the atmosphere is like Hamilton, minus the "hello, hello" brigade sitting behind me, giving everyone else abuse for not joining in. Other than that, the atmosphere was excellent!

Archived