Rachel wins big brother

david mcgee

Who?

Okay i am not an avid watcher, but my wife watched it most nights whilst i was on kickback.

I couldnt help but look up on occasions and thought the programme had gone down hill so far i doubt there will be many more.

But Rachel, who was she?

I cant recall seeing her at all.

I can't remember her either. Apparently anyone could have won going into the final night. I think they are already doing auditions for next series but I hope and think that it'll be the last. The public have lost interest. I used to watch the first few weeks of the series and get bored. This year I didn't bother at all. It's a dead concept.

Total travesty. She's a nice enough lass but did absolutely nothing of note and was famed mostly for 'sitting on the fence' whenever debate of any sort did arise amongst the housemates.

I have no idea how the hell she got more votes than Mikey - he was by far the more interesting of the two and infinitely more entertaining. The clips of him being thwacked by flying missiles in the middle of their food fight were bloody funny....there are few things more impressive than grumpy weegies in full outburst mode.

Ah well, think BB's time might finally be up. Very disappointing this year.

ArmiyaRomanova

I have no idea how the hell she got more votes than Mikey - he was by far the more interesting of the two and infinitely more entertaining. The clips of him being thwacked by flying missiles in the middle of their food fight were bloody funny....there are few things more impressive than grumpy weegies in full outburst mode.

RESTORE ORDER, RESTORE ORDER!! :laugh: :laugh:

Okay i am not an avid watcher, but my wife watched it most nights whilst i was on kickback.

;)

The Old Tolbooth

I cant stick the show most days, however this series did produce one of the funniest moments on TV ever!

When Mikey was in the swimming pool and 2 others were playing baseball, and the pitcher threw the ball, then the batter smacked it straight off the back of Mikeys bonce who was totally unaware in the pool. His outburst was absolutely legendary :rofl:

I'ts got to be on youtube somewhere lol

-EDIT- Found it :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBtWgjAFVdE

Archived