Getting rid of mice

The Merse

Just had my first visit from the pest control guys. Plenty of poison been placed around the flat. Coming back next week. Seems like a good service.

Chad Sexington
Just had my first visit from the pest control guys. Plenty of poison been placed around the flat. Coming back next week. Seems like a good service.

Did he spot where they were getting in?

Did he spot where they were getting in?

He didn't really look. I told him where I suspected they were coming from. Assuming once the poison has been down for a couple of weeks that the next step will be to try and cut off where they are coming from?

Chad Sexington
He didn't really look. I told him where I suspected they were coming from. Assuming once the poison has been down for a couple of weeks that the next step will be to try and cut off where they are coming from?

Yeah, think that's usually the deal.

They don't block it up for you, but they pinpoint were the little feckers get in and give you advice on how best to seal it up.

You will probably come across a couple of dead or dying mice in the next week or two. Hopefully they wont crawl into an inaccessible spot and stink your house up. ;)

Only joking mate. You're rodent problem should be at an end soon. :)

heartgarfunkel

Get up to Wonderland on Lothian Road and get an airpistol and some hollow point pellets. Banjoes the squeaking little ****ers good and proper, and it's a bit more sporting than poison.

Archived