Rudi in Edinburgh!

hunnybunny

John Colquhoun John Robertson Willie Bauld Legends yes but Rudi is also as he was part of the team that split the Old Firm He Scored a pen in cup final and lifted the Cup. Hows he not a legend.

FFS what is a Legend if Rudi is not get a grip just because he left and never finished his playing days at tynie.

Honestly some people dont deserve to support Hearts

Wondered how long that would take :o

championsleaguefan

I can remember My Dad took us back the Edinburgh to greet the team at the Caley Hotel when the player were carried from the bus into the Hotel. The Hearts fans started to sing get yer baps out for the boy I found this funny being 10 years old only to look at the 2 ladies that were the target of the song and see my old dutchess and her pal walking by on there way for a night out in the town. never saw that song in the same light again.

King of the North

I have been watching Hearts for 30 years.

I dont care if Rudi lost motivation after he saw VR for what he was - tbh, most players would have.

Rudi was clearly an emotional player - he loved Burley's Hearts, if VR hadn't fecked that up who knows what we and Rudi could have achieved.

The bottom line is this - as I say, I have been watching Hearts for 30 years. In that time, the two most gifted players we have had are Robbo and Rudi.

No question. No debate. Robbo at number one, obviously, but I would argue Rudi is more naturally gifted than any other player we have had since the 1960s.

In short, anyone who wouldn't welcome Rudi Skacel back does not know football. And is an idiot.

I dont care if Rudi lost motivation after he saw VR for what he was - tbh, most players would have.

Rudi was clearly an emotional player - he loved Burley's Hearts, if VR hadn't fecked that up who knows what we and Rudi could have achieved.

The bottom line is this - as I say, I have been watching Hearts for 30 years. In that time, the two most gifted players we have had are Robbo and Rudi.

No question. No debate. Robbo at number one, obviously, but I would argue Rudi is more naturally gifted than any other player we have had since the 1960s.

In short, anyone who wouldn't welcome Rudi Skacel back does not know football. And is an idiot.

Well said KOTN;)

In short if no one agrees with you that Skacel shouldnt be welcomed back then they dont know about football...aye okay then:rolleyes:

People who do know there football will tell you that returning to former clubs and trying to recreate former glory is a non starter,as ive no doubt Hibs will find out soon.

King of the North
In short if no one agrees with you that Skacel shouldnt be welcomed back then they dont know about football...aye okay then:rolleyes:

People who do know there football will tell you that returning to former clubs and trying to recreate former glory is a non starter,as ive no doubt Hibs will find out soon.

So if we had signed Rudi in the transfer window, you would be telling us it was a bad idea?

In that case, you are as much of a muppet as your posts suggest

eh ! - John Robertson for one was not a failure on his return

Kevin McAllister for Falkirk another

too many to mention

So if we had signed Rudi in the transfer window, you would be telling us it was a bad idea?

Did I say that? no.

As for the muppet post,youll get over it:cool:

Lots of people will disagree with you in life,there not all muppets if they disagree though...live with it:)

eh ! - John Robertson for one was not a failure on his return

Kevin McAllister for Falkirk another

too many to mention

Give me a few more then,just to remind me of the success rates of these returns of prodigal sons in comparison to all other transfers.

King of the North
Did I say that? no.

As for the muppet post,youll get over it:cool:

Lots of people will disagree with you in life,there not all muppets if they disagree though...live with it:)

Lots of people do disagree with me, and I with them, every day.

However, having read your posts over a period of some months, there is absolutely no doubt that you are a total muppet. And that's being polite.

To be fair it would depend if it was the brilliant first half of the season Rudi or the lazy second half of the season Rudi. Apart from 1 pen the only finger he lifted 2nd half of the season was when he was doing all his waving and gesturing to the crowd.

IMO whilst i believe the early season Rudi is was probably one of the best players i've seen in maroon I wouldn't class him as a legend. Although unsettled I can't help but think the first sign of a better offer he'd be gone. Hearts was purely a stepping stone, hence his comments about not trying in later matches incase he got injured and spoilt his big move.

Unfortunate maybe but when I think of Rudi, I first think goals and excitement, however, very quickly afterwards for some reason, badge kissing mercinary springs to mind.

IMO Rudi loved to be the showman, hence the gestures to the crowd which was more about self gratification not a love of Hearts. He came for the money and was always looking beyond us.

Lots of people do disagree with me, and I with them, every day.

However, having read your posts over a period of some months, there is absolutely no doubt that you are a total muppet. And that's being polite.

SNAP...O' great poster:rolleyes:

I will heed your greater knowledge and agree on all occasions,and many thanks for your uncanny interest in my posts:)

King of the North
SNAP...O' great poster:rolleyes:

I will heed your greater knowledge and agree on all occasions,and many thanks for your uncanny interest in my posts:)

Despite the fact that you use the word uncanny totally out of context, I am glad you accept that I am more knowledgable than you.

Try not to be controversial just for the sake of it - if by some miracle we could get Rudi back, it would be great. Why debate that just to try and court controversy?

Guest jambomickey

skacel was outstanding the first part of the season but his form dipped when romanov started meddling and all the instability started to affect the players and anybody who couldn't see that have obviously got vlad tinted glasses on. AND BY THE WAY THERE'S SOME ON HERE THAT WOULD DEFEND AND MAKE EXCUSES FOR VLAD IF HE SACKED CSABA TOMMOROW MORNING

Despite the fact that you use the word uncanny totally out of context, I am glad you accept that I am more knowledgable than you.

Try not to be controversial just for the sake of it - if by some miracle we could get Rudi back, it would be great. Why debate that just to try and court controversy?

It wouldnt be good at all in my opinion,if thats okay with you:rolleyes:

I am more than capable of making up my own mind as to what i'll debate,your obviously just a youngster trying to make there name on here..but thats entirely up to you.:)

silent assassin
He's still going out with his bird from Porty. She's immense. Got her a boob job two xmas' ago. Jammy git.

his bird as you call her doesnae come from portie am a personel friend of the family she comes from musselburgh

Broxburn_Jambo
Agreed.

I was beginning to think that I was the only person less than happy with Rudi's motivation and application after Burley left.

O.K. he was unhappy with the goings on in the background, but then , so was Paul Hartley, and he continued to give his all for the team and the fans.

Rudi did score in the cup final, but he had the ability to tear the likes of Gretna apart, but seemed disinclined to do so.

I'm not questioning his ability. I just think he let us down.

A fully motivated Skacel would be a great asset, but would he be so.

Maybe Csaba could get the best out of him.

Yet another post perpetuating the myth that Skacel didn't put in the effort in the second half of the seaon/ after Burley left. Just go and watch the Rix demolition derby where Skacel gave one of the finest performances i've ever seen in a derby..........in January.

Cappuccino Kid
piped Rangers to 2 nd a feat not achevied since 86. QUOTE]

So do the teams that finished 2nd in 87/88 or 91/92 been airbrushed from history?

John Colquhoun John Robertson Willie Bauld Legends yes but Rudi is also as he was part of the team that split the Old Firm He Scored a pen in cup final and lifted the Cup. Hows he not a legend.

FFS what is a Legend if Rudi is not get a grip just because he left and never finished his playing days at tynie.

Honestly some people dont deserve to support Hearts

So Robbie is a legend according to your stated criteria.

Yet another post perpetuating the myth that Skacel didn't put in the effort in the second half of the seaon/ after Burley left. Just go and watch the Rix demolition derby where Skacel gave one of the finest performances i've ever seen in a derby..........in January.

Not really a myth, the issue is the misconception when people state he didn't play the 2nd half of the season, the derby you mention was the last time he scored before the final and even the most biased of Skacel fan couldn't claim that he offered too much in the games after that derby

Broxburn_Jambo
Not really a myth, the issue is the misconception when people state he didn't play the 2nd half of the season, the derby you mention was the last time he scored before the final and even the most biased of Skacel fan couldn't claim that he offered too much in the games after that derby

Name the games then when you felt he lacked commitment. Also he was denied a stonewall penalty in the cup final and was our best player that day imo.

Name the games then when you felt he lacked commitment. Also he was denied a stonewall penalty in the cup final and was our best player that day imo.

Maybe my choice of words could have been better I never thought he lacked commitment but his form certainly slumped

Never bought that one. Apart from the cup final goal, there was this performance in January 06. Scored one, set up two and brought down for the penalty. Not bad for an average player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tKl2FN530Q&feature=related

that game still annoys me as when the 4th went in I thought we could have got 7 or more.

Then Webster stood off the junkie and we stopped playing.

Still absolutely smashed them though

come on eggo,as a jambo same age and same experience of watching the jambos you cannot disagree that as a striker of the ball rudi was one of the best. did not pull his weight second half season but as a hearts player contributed lot to the football

He loved the Hearts supporters talking to him - told us that he had only to go until nxt year at S'ton for his contract cos he's not at Hertha Berlin any more - If he become a free agent ................... and he does have a gorgeous girlfriend in Musselburgh.

Totally separately, this man needs motivating and I really think that since Burley, Csaba could be that man!

come on eggo,as a jambo same age and same experience of watching the jambos you cannot disagree that as a striker of the ball rudi was one of the best. did not pull his weight second half season but as a hearts player contributed lot to the football

Not in any of my posts did I doubt his ability.

Drylaw Hearts

Rudi's form dipped after VR sent him and Fysass home with Vlad-Flu prior to the SC match v Aberdeen at Tynecastle.

This was to give Goncalves and Beslija their debuts.

jack D and coke
He loved the Hearts supporters talking to him - told us that he had only to go until nxt year at S'ton for his contract cos he's not at Hertha Berlin any more - If he become a free agent ................... and he does have a gorgeous girlfriend in Musselburgh.

Totally separately, this man needs motivating and I really think that since Burley, Csaba could be that man!

He was out with her Dad in my local last night. Never really got a chance to get a blether with him but my mate got a photo with him in the kazi. Funny as **** man!

He was in musselburgh this morning down to watch her bairn.

My nephew was playing, my brother told me.

Legend for one thing sending the hobos home.

Rudi's form dipped after VR sent him and Fysass home with Vlad-Flu prior to the SC match v Aberdeen at Tynecastle.

This was to give Goncalves and Beslija their debuts.

Absolutely spot on.

Children!!!!! Stop bickering. The fact is, Rudi wouldn'y come back with VR still owning the club. Would he want to if VR was gone? I think thats a given, he loves, and thrives on the adulation (and he's nobbing some gorgeous bint from porty/Musselburgh) and finaly, would Csaba be the man to get the best out of him? In my mind undoubtedly. Rudi Skacel back in the club he loves, 14000 jambos chanting his name, belting out the F*****g goal machine chant, Mr Lover Lover screaming at him from he bench!! A great dream and one in which he scores a hat-trick but..................Vlad would never let him through the door, IMO

Archived